And now, my friends, I have good news.
-坏消息 先生 -天大的好消息
– Bad news, sir. – Very good news.
你听说过加文·卡维纳吗
Have you ever heard of Gavin Kavanagh?
没有
No, I have not.
他也许是流行音乐史上
He’s possibly the most famous
最负盛名的广播员
popular music broadcaster ever
确实 一段奇特而神秘的传奇
Indeed, a strange and mysterious legend
那又如何
And what’s about it
-先生 他决定… -回归
– Well, sir, he’s decided… – To return.
-不会吧 -真的啊
– No! – Stop it!
我的天
Oh, my…
三周之后的今天 加文·卡维纳
Three weeks today, Gavin Kavanagh
就在摇滚电台 卷土重来
returns to rock on radio rock
那么
So?
这是前所未有的关键时刻
So, it is more important than ever
必须关掉他们的电台
to actually close the station down
否则那些广♥告♥商就会回头
Otherwise the advertisers will simply flock
从海外源源不断地给他们钱
back and pay their bills abroad
那么 我们要怎么做
Well, what are we going to do, then?
放杀手锏
We go, sir, for the jugular.
下一首歌♥献给
And this next song is dedicated to the
整个地球上最酷的男人
coolest man in the whole of the world
而他就要登临我们的这条船上了
And he’s about to step onto this boat.
他就是伟大的加文·卡维纳
It is gorgeous Gavin Kavanagh, and
而这周他绝对是头号♥人物
this week he’s definately No. 1
昆廷
Quentin.
我爱这胡子
Like the beard.
你肯定是齐望
And you must be the Count.
我是
I am he.
我也不知道自己算个什么东西 国王
I wonder what that makes me, the king?
-或者小丑 -很高兴见到你 甜心
– or the clown? – Nice to meet you, sweetheart.
-好 你是 -菲利斯蒂
– All right, and you are? – Felicity.
-改规矩了? -我是拉拉
– Rules changed? – I’m a lesbian.
-绝妙 纯拉拉还是双性恋 -绝对纯的
– Groovy! always or mostly? – Absolutely always.
-随你说 -不 住手
– So you say. – No! stop that.
现在 给我麦克风 我要广播了
Now, take me to my microphone. I need to broadcast.
出发
Let’s go!
你是不是在干龌龊事儿
Are you doing something dirty?
你是不是在背着爸妈干什么
Are you doing something your parents don’t know about?
你是不是在违法
Are you breaking the law?
你是不是没守规矩
Are you breaking the rules?
张♥开♥双♥腿♥ 让风轻拂
Open your knees and feel the breeze,
因为 加文回来 重操旧业了
Because Gavin’s back to stay.
现在只有你和我
Now it’s just you and me,
我正在从你的裙下看进去
And I’m looking right up your skirt.
感觉美妙极了
That feels so good.
无与伦比
That feels wonderful!
这会让你湿润
This will make you moist.
看着点 学着点 孩子们
Watch and learn, kids, watch and learn.
巴迪·霍利(眼镜摇滚英雄)
Buddy Holly.
这就是卡文 拨动所有国民的心弦
This is Gavin, tweaking the nation’s nipples!
那么 明天跟随我
So, join me tomorrow,
在摇滚电台 继续感受
When I’ll be playing definitive
至尊摇滚
rock ‘n’ roll here on radio rock
高♥潮♥时 记得我
Think of me when you come.
现在交给快乐约翰
And now it’s over to Jolly John.
来听听越来越多的谋杀 强♥暴♥以及绑♥架♥的新闻
For some more murders, rapes and abductions, it’s the news.
这是午间新闻
The news at midday.
在伦敦
In london…
(你妈)
-图怀特 西小姐 杀手锏放得如何 -进展甚微 先生
– Twatt, Miss C. How is the jugular going? – Slowly, sir.
是的 我听说卡维纳先生的到来
Yes, I hear the arrival of Mr Kavanagh has been followed
让新的电台更是蜂拥而上 真见鬼
By the finding of a rash of new stations, for god’s sake.
-是的 先生 -两周内给我解决它
– Yes, Sir. – Slove it out in a fortnight.
给我找个法律上的漏洞
Find me a loophole in the law so
那样我就可以让他们不合法
that I can make them all ilegal
否则你们俩就滚蛋
Or you are both fired.
我说滚蛋
And when I say fired, I do not only
并不仅仅让你们失去现在的工作
mean that you will lose your job
我是说让你们一辈子找不到活儿干
I mean that you will never work again.
你们这些不幸的 悲惨的
You disastrous, pathetic
恶心的小爬虫
Ugly nobodies.
杀手锏 去你♥妈♥的♥
Jugular, my arse!
再来点探索者的歌♥
How about a little bit more Seekers?
哈罗德 我直接
Harold, I’ve just put another one
又放了一首 接连两首探索者的歌♥
straight on. Doubble seekers
您想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的 卡尔
Yes, Carl!
你就要过生日了 我还没给你准备礼物呢
Your birthday is coming and l haven’t got you a present yet.
这事儿真难 能给一个一无所有的人什么呢
It’s difficult. What do you give the man who has nothing?
是挺棘手的
Yeah, it’s tricky.
所以 经过深思熟虑 我决定送你
So, after deep thought, what l’ve decided is to give you
一段美妙时光
A nice time.
明天晚上 我邀请了
Tomorrow evening, I’ve invited
我的侄女儿 玛利安
my niece, Marianne
她是世界上最甜美可人的姑娘了
She is the sweetest and prettiest girl in the world.
你好
Hello?
卡尔 晚上好
Carl. good evening.
这是玛丽安
This is Marianne.
你说过了
You already said that.
是啊
Yeah.
我失陪一下
Could you excuse me for one second?
-戴维 你好 -你好
– Dave. Hi. – Hi.
我能借一个
Could I borrow a…
避孕套吗
A condom?
没问题
Sure.
哇哇哇 小卡尔
Well, well, well, young Carl.
你知道这玩意儿怎么用吗
Do you know how it works?
我他妈当然知道怎么用
Of course I bloody know how it works.
卡尔
Carl.
他们让我自己决定航向 一个人
They made me steer the thing myself. alone.
-你就决定了 -当然 我一定是
– And you did? – Yeah. I must be
-这船上最生疏的… -昆廷在吗
– The most inexperienced person… – Is Quentin around?
不 他刚离开
No, actually, you just missed him.
噢 天哪 一个女人
Oh, my god. a woman.
还不仅仅是个女人
And not just a woman.
娇艳欲滴
The most beautiful and succulent
风华绝代
woman in the history of human kind
戴维 这位是玛丽安
Dave, this is Marianne.
戴维 你好 我是你的忠实听众
Dave, hello! I’m a real fan!
谁不是
Who isn’t?
很高兴见到你 绝世佳人玛丽安
Well, it’s lovely to meet you, miraculous Marianne.
您是法国人(法语)
Pariez-vous francais?
-不 -我也不是
-No. -No, me neither.
-我可知道你为啥要个避孕套了 -什么
– I can see why you wanted that condom. – What?
晚安
Well, well, night-night.
他刚才说什么
What did he just say?
-晚安 -不 前一句
– “night-night”? -No, before that.
我也没听清
I didn’t quite catch it.
他是不是说 我可知道你为啥要避孕套了
Did he say, “I can see why you wanted the condom”?
我没听到他这么说啊
I did not hear him say that.
我听到了
I did.
而我从这事儿得到的结论就是
And the only conclusion I can draw from that
你认为我很容易搞上手
Is that you thought I was going to be
所以就跑去借了个避孕套
so easy that you borrowed a condom
不
No.
那我应该怎么想
Then what other conclusion can I then draw?
好吧
Okay.
没错 我很抱歉
It’s true. and I’m sorry.
只是在我看到你的第一眼
It’s just that the first moment I saw you,
我就深深地爱上了你 无可救药
I fell in love with you, instantly,