I just thought it’d be nice if l brush my teeth first,
不过我没带牙刷
But I didn’t have my toothbrush,
所以我就
so what I did wa
不 我是说 你♥他♥妈♥怎么还没脱
No, I mean, what the hell are you doing still dressed?
-这 你觉得我应该脱 -废话
– Yes, do you think I should get undressed? -Yeah.
我不能光着从小黑屋里走出来
I can’t walk out of this stark-bollock naked
然后又穿着衣服回去吧
and walk back in complete.
好 对 好的
Fine, okay, fine.
-动动脑子 -好的
– Think smart. – Right.
你确定外面够黑了
You sure it’s dark enough out there
伸手不见五指
Yes, it’s pitch black
就是教皇来把她给上了 她也不知道
The pope could walk in and poke her, she would never know.
-我真希望我块头大点 -为啥
– I just wish I was a bit bigger. – Why?
因为你是个大块头 懂了
’cause you’re beefy, you know?
-我能进来么 我想尿尿 -等等 等等
– Can I come in? I need to wee. – Yeah, hang on, hang on!
一秒钟
One second.
钻这儿 蹲下 快 快点
In here! down there. hurry! just… hurry up!
进来吧
Come in.
你在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing in here?
-男人的秘密 -我听到说话声
– Private man things. – I could hear voices.
电台主播常常自言自语
Disc jockeys are always practising our patter.
天 你可真够粗壮的 是吧
Gosh, you’re quite chunky, aren’t you?
我吗 是啊
Am I? I mean, yeah!
对 我确实是 姑娘们都爱这样的
Yeah, I suppose I am. the girls seem to like it.
这就是我为啥稀罕你 你这只干净的小鸟儿
That’s what I like about you. you’re a nice clean bird.
就你才这么想
That’s what you think.

No!
不行 别碰那个
No way. don’t… don’t do that.
别擦手了 我
Don’t dry your hands, I…
我喜欢有双湿漉漉小手的
I love a girl with…
姑娘
Wet hands.
你可真怪
You are strange.
你想开始吗
Do you want to get down to it, then?
给我一秒钟 好吗
Just give me a second, will you?
不知道你看不看得到 不过我
I dunno if you can see, but I’ve got a bit
这里面有个黏糊玩意儿
of nougat lodged in the back
-那好 快来 情哥哥 -马上 情妹妹
– Well, hurry up, lover boy. – I will, lover girl.
大情圣
Casanova.
型号♥不对怎么办 她说过你又粗又壮
But what about the size thing? she said you were chunky.
放松 找准体♥位♥
Relax. Just find the right position and
然后 她还没明白过来就生米熟饭了
it will all be over before she realizes it.
-动作要快 -我想你肯定知道
– Just be quick. – I think you can be pretty sure
我会结束得很快
I’m gonna be quick.
你简直就是当年的我 过来
I could see a lot of myself in you. come here.
这是个很特别的时刻
It’s a very special time.
裤子
Trousers.
我能行 我就是不知道往哪儿
I can do this. I just don’t know where…
喂 看着我 享受 去享受
Hey, look at me. enjoy it. enjoy it.
-我不是处♥男♥ -好了
– I’m not a virgin. – Okay.
-我又想了想 -卡尔
– I’m having second thoughts. – Carl.
这是命运的安排
This is your destiny.
来啊 情哥哥
Hello, big boy.
弄错房♥间了 抱歉
No, wrong room! Sorry.
进来
Come in.
-先生 -什么
– Sir? – Yes.
-简历很不错 -谢谢 先生
– Very impressive references here. – Thank you, sir.
名字也不一般
Very unusual name.
图怀特
Twatt?
还姓图啊
And that’s with two t’s?
听说过海盗电台没有 图怀特
Have you heard of pirate radio, Twatt?
-类似摇滚电台 -没错 和摇滚电台一样
– Like radio rock, sir? – Indeed, exactly like radio rock.
-听过吗 -不常听
– Ever listened to it? – Not often.
我不太跟随流行 我宁愿听古典音乐
I’m not really a pop person. I prefer classical music.
-谁不是呢 -除了哪些摇滚电台的听众 先生
– Well, who doesn’t? – The listeners of radio rock, sir?
一针见血
Precisely.
那些嗑药的和犯法滋事的人
The drug-takers and the law breakers
还有最近充斥咱们伟大祖国的
and the bottom-birth in foul cattery
贫民窟的下等人
Of our recently great country.
这就是你的小任务
Well, here’s your little task.
我希望一年内摇滚广播在空中消失
I want rock off the air in 12 months,
而且我希望你做我的私人刺客
and I want you to be my private assassinator
有人挂了
Someone’s gone!
不 不要了
No, don’t want it!
好吧
All right.
不过她可做了道美味
…but she did this wonderful thing,
尤其是放了那一丁点番茄酱
Where she put a tiny bit of ketchup…
抱歉 伙计 不过你是谁
Sorry, man, but who are you?
鲍勃
Bob.
顺利鲍勃
Smooth Bob.
鲍勃·席尔瓦 破晓者
Bob Silver, the dawn treader.
我做清晨很早很早很早那一场节目
I do the early, early, early morning show.
你就是鲍勃
You’re Bob.
-对 -老好人鲍勃
– Yeah. – Good old Bob.
你上船多久了 鲍勃
How long have you been on the boat, Bob?
7个月了 每天凌晨3点到6点
seven months 3:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m.
那我们怎么会从来没见过你
Well, then how come we’ve never met you?
你们瞧 我一个人独处
Well, you know, I keep myself to myself.
睡得天昏地暗
A lot of sleep.
再磕上一堆药
Fair amount of drugs.
彻底沉湎在小格子间里
A total immersion in the vinyl, you know?
如果你想给人们送上他们
Gotta listen to the music if you’re
全身心所需
gonna give the people what they need
就一定要听听音乐 是吧
In their heart and their soul. yeah?
我最好还是回到录音间去 因为这儿
Better be getting back to the sounds, ’cause
这儿有点太热闹了
It’s a bit hectic in here.
老好人鲍勃
Good old Bob.
-这就是鲍勃 -真是鲍勃老先生啊
– That’s Bob. – Really sir Bob.
他叫啥来着
What was his name again?
你开玩笑
Really?
那么 年轻人 进展如何
So, young man, how’s it going?
先生 我可能有一点突破
Well, sir, I think I may have had a little breakthrough.
海盗电台的维持
The pirate stations only exist
全靠他们卖♥♥广♥告♥
because they sell advertising
是啊 听我们的流行音乐
Yes, you can listen to our pop music,
就必须买♥♥芬达斯牌冻鱼排
But only if you also buy findus frozen fish fingers.
没错 所以我们现在可以马上
Exactly. So what we can do immediately is
可以立法禁止英国公♥司♥
make advertising on the stations ilegal
在电台做广♥告♥
For british companies.
我们可以一举断了船上的资金
We would cut off the boats’ cash with one fell swoop.
聪明
Brilliant.
我喜欢你 图怀特
I like you, twatt.
别吹哨子 哥们儿 我们聊天呢
Stop blowing the whistle, man, we were chatting.
我有个很重要的通知 也许你们知道
I have a very important announcement. as you may know
我们的广♥告♥赞助商受到了来自
There has been a serious squeeze put on our
女王陛下政♥府♥的极大压力
advertisers by Her Majesty’s government
这个图表 谢谢 约翰
This chart, thank you, John,
显示出在过去几周内
Displays what’s been happening to our
我们的广♥告♥情况
advertising revenue in the last few weeks
-噢 -所以 我必须让自己从往日的
– Ouch. – So, I’ve had to stir myself
颓废里振作起来
From my traditional languor
来想方设法让我们的电台
And do something to make the station more
更加具有商业吸引力
attractive to new commercial comment
两年前 发生了一件可怕的事情
Two years ago, something terrible happened,
我们痛失了海盗电台
And we lost the greatest DJ
为美国人所熟知的最伟大DJ
in pirate radio ever known to American
野心和酒精毁了他
Ambition, and alcoholic poisoning.
但是奇迹发生了
And then something wonderful happened
从美国那边 我们得到了回报
and we got, in return from America
一个能力远超平常的人
A man who proved more than capable of filling those normal shoes
-亲爱的齐望 -过奖 尽力而为
– Love our count. – I do my humble best.
而现在 朋友们 我有个好消息

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!