卡尔 对两千万听众问个好
Carl, say hello to the 20 million people
他们凝神屏息地等着听你的消息呢
Who have been waiting with bated breath to hear the news,
不管你今晚是否
Whether or not you have indeed
确实的品尝了爱的美妙滋味儿
Misplaced your crucial cherry tonight.
你们这帮人
You guys…
我猜成了吧 生米成熟饭了吧
I think that’s a yes! Is that a yes?
记住 回答 我不想
Remember, the reply, “I don’t wanna
回答这个问题 就是说 成了
answer that question means yes
我当然不会回答这个问题
I’m certainly not gonna answer that question…
休斯顿 我们升空了
Houston, we have lift-off.
太好了
Bravo!
新闻快播 一个可爱的年轻人今晨
Yes, newsflash. a nice young man has lost his virginity
刚在北海失身 我们很快带来详细情况
in the northsea. We’ll soon bring you the story
-早上好 -早安 女士
– Good morning. – Good morning, madam.
女士们先生们 如果你们能看到眼前的一幕
Ladies and gentlemen, if you could see what I see now.
今晚联合王国的每条街道上
There’ll be dancing in the street all
都会载歌♥载舞
over the United Kindom tonight
摇滚咯
Rock ‘n’ roll!
卡尔 干得好
Carl, well done!
再见
Bye.
会想你们的
You’ll be missed.
他在这儿
Here he is.
好吧 我们度过了美好的晚上
All right, we had a good night.
但是现在笼罩在我们头上的
But that thing you see shining
是黎明前的黑暗
Through the window is the cold light of dawn.
我不希望你们抱有幻想
And I don’t want you all to imagine
在法律的完全支持下
that they won’t becoming after us
他们会让我们粉身碎骨
With the full force of the law to
决不会放我们一马
crush our testicust hope it work
但是别完全绝望 我很高兴告诉你们
But don’t despair completely, because I’m glad to tell you,
我想到一个非常聪明的小主意
I’ve come up with quite a clever little plan.
-神了 -全体鼓掌
– Legend. – All hands on deck.
-老大就是牛 -但愿能奏效
– Our leader. – I just hope it works.
肯定奏效
Of course it’ll work.
-晚安 西小姐 -晚安 先生
– Good night, Miss C. – Good night, Sir.
摇滚电台的绝日
D-day for radio rock at last.
当然 先生
Indeed, sir.
绝是灭绝的绝 既然他们恋栈不去
That’s d for deaf. since they’re not ready to go willingly,
我恐怕咱们只能用最后一招了
I’m afraid “very nasty” is our only option.
出来
Get out!
冲
Move!
抓住他们
Get at them!
甲板肃清
Deck’s clear!
-找到什么了 -是的 先生
– Found anything? – Yes, sir.
什么 找到什么了
What? What have you found?
-鱼 头儿 -再说一遍
– Well, fish, sir. – I beg your pardon?
主要是鱼
Mainly fish.
能为您效劳吗 长官
Can I help you, officer?
当然 来吧
You certainly can, yes.
-你们究竟在这儿干嘛 -打渔啊 长官
– What the hell are you doing here? – Fishing, sir.
我是说 你们跑这儿来干嘛
I mean, what are you doing here?
这儿 摇滚电台
Here, where the radio rock ship always
神出鬼没的地方
is and always has been occured
不知道您啥意思 您说的是什么船啊
Can’t say it rings a bell, sir. what kind of boat is she?
捕虾的 鳕鱼的 金枪鱼
Lobster, cod, tuna?
他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
我们明显被耍了 她跑了
This is obviously a trick and she’s scarpered.
别得意 鸟人船长
Now don’t you get cocky, captain bird’s eye.
我们会找到这群混球的 当我们找到
We are going to find these bastards, and when we do,
我们就把他们凿沉!
We are going to smash them!
全都出来 我们他妈的上错船了
Everybody out! we’ve got the wrong damn boat!
我们多年前就该开船了
We should have set sail years ago.
你真聪明 真是个好主意
You’re a very clever man. This is a very good plan.
他妈的怎么了
What the fuck was that?
请原谅我说的法语 女士们先生们
Pardon my french, ladies and gentlemen.
咱们的摇滚电台打了个小嗝儿
We’ve got a small hiccup onboard radio rock.
无以为报 奉上小脸乐队
I now return you to the Small Faces.
看上去是有点不寻常 但我确信
It did look a bit unusual, but I’m sure that…
先生们 我有些好消息和坏消息
Gentlemen, I have some good news and some bad news.
先听什么
Which would you prefer?
-好的 -先来好的吧
– The good news. – Let’s have a bit of good news.
好消息
Good news.
-好消息 -好吧
– Good news. – Okay.
好消息是 引擎爆了
The good news is the engine has
咱们都会玩完了
exploded and we’re all going to die.
-好 -太棒了
– Right. – Perfect.
他开玩笑吧 是吗
Is he joking? hello.
戴维医生 来自摇滚电台 这为什么这是好消息呢
Dr dave, radio rock. How is that good news?
我还没告诉你们
I haven’t yet told you how we’re
我们会怎么死呢 那才难以置信
going to die. That the fabulous thing
我们会怎么死
How are we gonna die?
我们会在北海的冰水里
We’re going to drown in the
活活淹死
freezing waters of the northsea
-妈的 -我的天
– Shit. – Dearie me.
在船的一侧有个大洞
There is a huge hole in the side of the boat
而随着事态的不幸发展
And in an unfortunate development,
救生艇也不管用了
It transpires that the lifeboats are useless.
实际上 对你来说挺好 是吧
Actually, that’s quite good for you, isn’t it?
因为你不会游泳 你肯定死得快
’cause you can’t swim, so you’ll die quicker.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry. Dear.
镇静 镇静 镇静
All right. all right. all right. all right.
我去播音室
I’m going to the studio.
哈罗德 约翰 过来
Harold, John, up here now.
-好 就来 -这不是真的
– Yeah, we’re coming. – This isn’t going to happen.
约翰带来摇滚电台最新新闻
A radio rock news file with John lately
据消息透露 著名的摇滚电台
News coming in that the famous radio rock
船的一侧发生巨大漏洞
Has a large hole in its side and is
正在沉入北海
therefore sinking into the northsea. come on
一点小小危机
So, a tiny crisis here.
如果你们谁知道萨福德附近的那位
So, if any of you out there knows anyone in Suffolk
有条甭管什么样的船 请给我们打电♥话♥
With a boat of any shape or form, give them a ring.
我们的坐标是 北纬五十三度七十分
Our coordinates are 53-70 north…
抱歉
Sorry.
东经二百五十度
250 east.
来听另一张悠长的唱片
Here’s a rather long record.
我希望最后还能在这里
I hope I’m here at the end of it.
别急 政♥府♥不会真让我们挂了的
Don’t worry. the government won’t actually let us die.
他们肯定会派船来
They’ll have to send out boats.
他们听到了我们的每一句誓言
They’ve heard every swearword we’ve ever spoken.
他们必须回应求救信♥号♥♥
They’ll have to pick up a mayday.
不过 咱们得逃命了 来
Nevertheless, we should move. come on.
我不认为我们在正确时候出现在了正确的地方
I’m not sure we’re in the right place at the right time.
还好吧 你走错路了 哥们
You all right? You’re going the wrong way, mate.
我怕死了 还有别人害怕吗
I’m really scared. Isn’t anyone else really scared?
有一点 上去
A bit. up you go.
外国人 没种
Foreigners. No backbone.
是吗
Yes?
抱歉打扰您
I’m sorry to have to disturb you
见鬼 你究竟要怎么样
What’s your want, for heaven’s sake?
我请求允许派出船只救援他们
I’m asking permission to send out a boat to pick them up
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
作为政♥府♥ 在国内外
I absolutely could not justify the extra expenditure
尚有许多问题需要钱来解决的情况下
When there are so many other problems
我决不能浪费资源在
we need money for as a government
这种事情上
Both home and abroad.
他们会死的 先生
They might die, sir.
皆大欢喜
Happens to the very best of us.
晚安
Nighty-night.
这儿 还好吧 西蒙 你有…
Whoa, there, are you okay? Simon, have you got a…
-好的 -马克 干得好 进来
– Okay. – Mark, well done. come in.