欧姆罗帕是你的进攻后卫
Oomaloompah here is your tailback.
看着他的时候 想想SJ
When you look at him, you think of SJ,
想你不会让任何人任何事伤到他 对吗
How you never let anyone or anything to hurt him.
明白我的意思吗
You understand me?
好啦 回去
Alright. Go back.
-懂了吗 -那柯林斯和陶西先生呢
– You got it? – What about Collins and Mr. Tuohy?
好吧 他们也可能在队里
Fine. They can be on the team too.
你会保护我们的家 对吗 迈克尔
Are you gonna protect the family, Michael?
是的 夫人
Yes, Ma’am.
好孩子 现在去好好玩吧
Good boy. Now, go have some fun.
对他喊不管用 伯特 他不信其他人
Yelling at him doesn’t work, Bert. Doesn’t trust men.
在他的生命里 那些人都装着想照顾他
In his experience they pretend to care about ’til
最后都跑了
they disappear.
还想不想练了
Wanna little play?
SJ 你一定想拍到这个
SJ, you’re gonna wanna get this.
好的
Okay.
加油 迈克
Come on, Mike!
太好了 迈克尔 加油
Alright. Michael! come on!
-太棒了 迈克尔 -好 加把劲
– Yes! Michael! – Alright! Way to go!
太棒了
Yes!
好孩子
Good boy.
好吧 你跟他说了什么
Okay. What’d you say to him?
你得好好了解你的队员 伯特
Should get to know your players, Bert.
他保护意识可拿了98分啊
He tested 98 percent in protective instincts.
我说过晚点儿你会谢我的
I said you could thank me later.
是时候了 伯特
It’s later, Bert.
对手可是主场优势啊
So much for home field advantage.
什么时候在一个地方见过这么多乡巴佬
You ever seen so many rednecks in one place?
全美汽车竞赛 也赶不上这里
Nascar, not even close.
十字军队员们 在48分钟里好好表现
Crusaders! Get ready for forty eight minutes of hell!
你个死胖子
You have fat ass.
走吧 上场了
Hey, back on the field.
让我过去 稳住 听着
Let me go. Hold on. Listen up! Listen up!
别让这些打扰你们 注意力集中
Don’t let ’em get inside your head. Now, keep your focus.
-准备好了吗 -好啦
– You ready? – “Yeah”
-好 上 -上
– Alright. Let’s go! – “Go”
-加油 -迈克尔
– Come on! – Michael!
他妈的 不公平
Damn, that ain’t fair!
他们那队有只大黑熊打球
They got big ole’ black bear playing for ’em!
-这是啥 马戏团吗 -没错
– What is this, a circus? – Right.
看前面 SJ 吐沫淹不死人
Eyes forward, SJ! Sticks and stones.
吐沫淹不死人 加油
Sticks and stones! Come on!
-没事 -没事 开头不错
– Alright! – Alright! Good start!
加油 冲啊
Let’s go o! let’s go!
看这啊 看看这头大蛮牛
Here we go. Look at this big bull we got right here.
紧盯你 紧盯你
Coming after you! Coming after you!
整晚都盯着你
All night. All night.
别让他冲过去 奥赫 孩子加油
Don’t let him get through, Oher! Come on, Son!
整晚就盯着你了 死胖子
Boy! All night long, fat ass! all night long!
我就盯着你了
I got you, boy. All night long!
那是我儿子
That’s my boy!
-没事的 迈克尔 -没事的 加油
– it’s alright, Michael! – It’s alright. Come on!
-加油 -别理他 加油
– Let’s go! – Take it off. Come on!
再来啊 第二轮了 第二轮
Here we go! Round two, baby! Round two!
-变换阵型 -好了 开始
– Switch! Switch! – Get it! Get it! Get it! go!
奥赫 别让他们到内线区
Oher, don’t let them get the inside gap zone!
加油 动动脑筋
Come on! Use your head!
伯特在干嘛 废物
What is Bert doing? Nothing.
胖子 我俩没完
Hey, fat boy. We’re not done yet.
整场比赛都没完
All game long, boy! All game long!
好 好
Alright. Alright.

Go!
过他 过他 过他
Pass! Pass! Pass!

Stop! Oh!
怎么又让他们过了 伯特
Why another pass, Bert?
你去哪 胖子
Hey! Where you going, fat boy?
离我地盘远点
Better stay out of my field.
这不欢迎你 这是我的地盘
You are not welcome here! This is my field!
66号♥ 回到你的位置
Sixty six, get beck to your own bank.
伯特 冷静 伯特
Bert! Be quiet! Bert!

Hello?
别玩花样了 伯特 直接带球冲
Enough with the trick plays, Bert. Run the dang ball.
你听到没 带球冲 带球冲啊
You heard it. Run the dang ball. Run it.
等等 他居然敢挂我电♥话♥
Wait a minute, did he just hanged up the phone?
-可能是掉线了 -他才没掉线
– No, I think he lost service. – He did not lose service.
那是我儿子 吉米 66号♥
That’s my boy, Jimmy! number 66!
叫那黑鬼去死吧
Kicking that blue guy’s ass.
你那张臭嘴
Hey crotch mouth!
没错 就是你
Yeah, you!
闭上你的狗嘴 否则我过去帮你
Zip it or I’ll come up there zip it for ya!
吐沫淹不死人
Sticks and stones?
SJ 转过去看比赛
You know what, SJ? Just turn forward.
拿摄像机继续拍 快点
Just take up the camera and keep shoot. Come on.
截住他
Lock it!
没事的 还好 我们追得上
It’s alright. Alright. Alright. We come back.

Go!
加油 截住他
Come on! Get him!
完了 他又没守住
Gone. He’s gone.
难以置信 三次进攻了 三次了
Unbelievable. Three plays. Three plays.
我们在哪 还在4.3码
Where were we… 4.3?
加油
Come on.
小子 我们俩 再来一次
Baby, me and you. Me and you, baby. One more time.
来了
Here we go!
好啦 我们得回防 回防
Alright, we got to cut back! We got to cut back!
起来 快走
Come on. Let’s go!
黑色垃圾
Black piece of crap!
裁判 这事你得处理一下啊
Raf! Are you gonna do something about this?!
他刚踢了我队员的头还骂了他
He just kicked my boy in the head and cussed him!
谢谢
Thank you!
违反运动员道德 后退15码
Unsportsmanlike conduct… wingate! Fifteen yards!
什么
What?!
你闭嘴 否则再罚你一个15码
You shut up, or you’ll get another fifteen.
那孩子是我的队员 我的队员
This young man plays for my team. My team!
我会像保护自己儿子一样保护他
And I will defend him like he’s my own son.
管你是哪来的混♥蛋♥乡巴佬
Against you or any other redneck son of a bitch!
别担心 教练 有我在
Don’t worry, coach. I got your back.
好吧
Alright then.
过来 孩子 过来
Come here, Son. Come here.
用空隙战术
Try “gap.”
-空隙战术吗 -空隙战术
– “Gap?” – “Gap.”
好 强力突破 47号♥制♥造♥空隙 一直到底线
Alright, gun rip, 47 gap, on and on.
准备好了吗
Ready?
教练不在这保护你了 是吧
Coach ain’t here to protect you now, is he?
准备
Ready!
球队就是你的家人 迈克尔
Team is your family, Michael.
开始
Go!
回去 回去 把他们都挡住
Go back, go back! Block them all!
得挡住 挡住
We got to hold! We got to hold!
天哪
Oh god!
-快跑 迈克尔 -SJ
– Run, Michael! – SJ!
-迈克尔 -快跑 迈克尔 跑啊
– Michael! – Run, Michael! Run!
跑啊
Go!
-跑啊 迈克 -快跑 迈克尔
– Go, Mike! – Go, Michael.
触地得分
Touchdown!
听着 你看到74号♥了吧
Yo! Deliverance! You see number 74?
那是我儿子
Well, that’s my son.
加油 大哥
Way to go big bro!
-死球[停止比赛进行时段]犯规 -又怎么了
– Dead ball foul. – Now what?!
-他当时持球了吗 -没有
– Was he holding! – No.
-他在哨声之后推他了吗 -也没有
– Did he hit after the whistle? – I don’t believe so.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!