利·安妮 对不起 我们不是
Leigh Anne, I’m so sorry. We didn’t intend to…
对 我们不是笑你
No. We didn’t really.
你所做的很伟大
I think, what you’re doing is so great…
你对他敞开了大门
to open up your home… to him.
改变了他的人生
Honey, you’re changing that boy’s life.

No.
是他改变我
He’s changing mine.
确实很伟大 但柯林斯怎么办
That’s awesome for you, but what about Collins?
柯林斯怎么了
What about Collins?
你就没有一点担心吗
Aren’t you worried, I mean, even just a little?
让这个人高马大的黑小子
He’s a boy, a large, black boy,
和她睡在同一个屋檐下
sleeping under the same roof.
真替你羞耻
Shame on you.
我去买♥♥单
I’ve got this.
跟我说实话 好吗
Be honest with me, okay?
迈克尔住在这儿 你有没有不自在
Is Michael being here making you uncomfortable?
那些小屁孩儿胡说八道 我才不在乎
They’re stupid kids, who cares what they say.
什么小屁孩儿
What kids?
学校那些啊
At school.
都很幼稚
They’re juvenile.
那些幼稚的小屁孩儿都说什么了
And what do they juvenile kids say?
不值得我重复
It’s really not worth repeating.
别担心SJ 他挺喜欢引人注意
And don’t worry about SJ, he likes all the attention.
跟别人说迈克尔是他的大个子哥哥
He introduces Michael as his big brother.
-那你呢 -我没事
– What about you? – It’s fine.
总不能让他流浪街头吧
I mean, you can’t just throw him out on the street.
我可以做其他安排
I can make other arrangements.
-你好 迈克 -你好
– Hi, Mike. – Hi.
-要不要推你一把 -要
– Need a push? – Yeah.
高一点 迈克 高一点
Higher, Mike! Higher!
再高点
Higher!
再高点
Higher!
别往下看 别往下看
Don’t look down. Don’t look down!
-你去哪 -柯林斯
– Where are you going? – Collins?
别这么看我
Quit looking at me like that.
在家不也一块学吗
I mean, we study together at home.
知道那有多重吗
You know how much those things weigh?
这孩子会让我们出名的
This kid’s gonna make us all famous.
行了 伯特 哥们 这只是春季赛
Easy, Bert, man. It’s only the spring.
他都还没上场训练过
He hasn’t even been through his first practice yet.
不 他是天生的运动员
No. He’s a player.
预备
Ready.
弯腰 小子 弯腰站着
Get down, son. Get down in your stands.
弯腰站好
In your stands!
开始
Go!
迈克 孩子
Mike! son!
你摆脱阻截
You fall off the block and then you
然后推开阻截球员
wanna shuck-shuck the blocker.
知道吗 推他 再来
Right? Shuck it! alright? Let’s go!
他打得怎么样
How’s he doing?
还没整明白
Doesn’t quite have the hang of it yet.
迈克 小子
Hey, Mike. Son…
推开阻截球员 别扛他
Shuck the blocker. Don’t hold him!
不对 不对 不对
No! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no! no.
气球 不就是气球吗
Balloons! There are balloons!
都别看气球了
Guys, quit looking at the balloons. Everybody.
童年艰难的孩子 多半都有暴♥力♥倾向
Most kids from bad situations can’t wait to be violent
会表现在球场上
and that comes out on the field.
可这孩子好像 根本不想碰倒别人
This kid, he acts like he doesn’t want to hit anyone.
他就是小牛费迪南德
He’s Ferdinand the Bull.
-什么 -没什么
– What? – Nothing.
我以为他肯定是个天才球员
I thought sure he was gonna be a player.
真不可思议我费了这么大劲保他入校
I can’t believe I used up my chiefs to get him in school.
你不是说是为了行善吗
I thought you said it was your Christian duty?
伯特 他从没上过场
Look, Bert. He’s never played before.
要是再不努力 秋季赛他也别想上
And he won’t this fall if he doesn’t improve a lot before then.
伯乐伯特 这外号♥谁给取的
Who dad made him Bert Bright?
真是的
Unbelievable!
主啊 原谅我吧
Oh, God bless me.
这是你的夏季集训表
This is your summer workout sheet.
第一项 热身 放松关节
Now, first it says to warm up and get loose.
快点 放松
Go ahead, get loose.
松了吗
Are you loose?
好 第二项 五个百码跑
Okay, next is five one hundred yard runs
伸展腿部肌肉
to stretch out your legs.
回家打游戏不行吗
Let’s go home, play some video games.
听着 温盖特所有人都觉得
Look, everybody at Wingate is expecting
你绝对能成橄榄球明星
you to be a star football player.
你想让他们失望吗
You don’t want to let them down, do you?
不知道
I don’t know.
那老爸老妈呢
What about dad and mom?
你知道的 我们是运动之家
’cause you see, in our family everyone’s an athlete.
老爸是篮球明星
Dad was a basketball star,
柯林斯打排球 跑步都不赖
Collins plays volleyball and runs track.
我呢 我全能
And me, as you know, I do it all.
老妈呢 是啦啦队队长
And mom… mom was a cheerleader,
其实不太算数 别说是我说的啊
which doesn’t exactly count but don’t tell her I said that.
-明白吗 -明白
– Okay? – Okay.
好的
Okay.
五十 五十一
…Fifty, fifty one,
五十二 五十三
Fifty two, fifty three…
加油 到这 加油 加油
Come on and get it! Go, go, go, go, go!
快点 比赛还有五秒钟
Come on. Five seconds left in the game!
像这样 这样
Just like! Just like!
膝盖抬高 抬高 你真行
High knees, high knees, high knees! Baby.
像风一样奔跑
Run like the wind!
快跑 迈克尔 快跑
Go, Michael, go!
九十八 九十九
…Ninety eight, nine,
一百
One hundred.
快速移♥动♥ 快速移♥动♥ 加油 快点
Move your feet! Move your feet! Come on! Come on! Come on!
出发 就这样
Go. There you go.
坚持住 加油 快点 快点
Get on the tackle! Come on! Come on! Come on!
起来 迈克尔
Come on, Michael!
陶西太太
Mrs. Tuohy?
我听到有人叫陶西太太 就会回头找我婆婆
I hear “Mrs. Tuohy” I look over my shoulder for my mother-in-law.
叫我利·安妮 妈妈 其他的也行
Call me Leigh Anne or Mama or almost anything else.
-我想要个东西 你能帮我吗 -什么东西
– Can you help me get something? – What?
驾照
Driver’s licence.
你要驾照做什么
Why do you need a driver’s licence
你又没车
When you don’t even have a car?
迈克尔 你要驾照做什么
Michael, why do you want a driver’s licence?
想要个写着我名字的身份证明
Something to carry. With my name on it.
系统里没有人叫迈克尔·奥赫
There’s nobody named Michael Oher in the system.
可能姓别的吗
Another last name perhaps?
听着 我要签文件证明他和我们一起住
Look, I will sign something that says he lives with us
并且我们会为他付保险费
And we’ll pay for all the insurence;
不管花多少钱 好吗
whatever it takes, okay?
要花多少钱
What’s it gonna take?
-你要做什么 -你听我说过了
– You wanna do what?! – You heard me.
难道我们不该至少先讨论一下
Shouldn’t we at least talk about this?
我们现在不就在讨论吗
What do you think we’re doing?
别弄得像我背着你干了什么
And don’t act like I’m going behind your back.
我知道你在迈克尔学校里的
I know you put us down as
医疗联♥系♥人上填了我们的名字
Michael’s medical contact at school.
但花钱治疗断臂和合法地为他负责
There’s a huge difference between paying for broken arm
是有很大差别的
And being legally responsible for someone.
我是说我们几乎不了解那孩子
I mean the kid we barely know.
那是另一个问题
That’s another thing.
我们需要了解更多他的过往
We need to find out more about his past.
他不会说的 他就像个洋葱
He won’t talk about it. He’s like an onion,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!