多冷啊
It’s freezing.
他叫什么来着
What’s his name again?
大个子迈克
Big Mike.
他要去哪儿
Where’s he going?
你好 大个子迈克 你要去哪儿
Hey, Big Mike! Where you headin’?
体育馆
Gym….
走吧
Go ahead.
掉头
Turn around.
大个子迈克 停车
Big Mike… stop the car.
大个子迈克
Big Mike.
你好 我叫利·安妮·陶西
Hey, my name is Leigh Anne Tuohy.
我的孩子也在温盖特上学
My kids go to Wingate.
你说你要去体育馆吗
You said you’re going to the gym?
学校的体育馆已经关门了
The school gym’s closed.
你为什么要去体育馆
Why were you going to the gym?
大个子迈克 你为什么要去体育馆
Big Mike?! Why were you going to the gym?
因为那里暖和
Because… it’s warm.
你今晚有地方住吗
Do you have any place to stay tonight?
别跟我撒谎
Don’t you dare lie to me.
那种表情我见过无数次
I’ve seen that look many times.
她要用自己的方法了
She’s about to get her way.
来吧
Come on.
跟我来
Come on.
SJ 腾个地方
SJ, make room.
上车
Get in the car.
快点
Come on.
-我们去哪儿 -回家
– Where are we going? – Home.
不是 那是我最喜欢的部分
Oh no! That’s my favourite part.
太棒了
So cute.
小笨蛋的学校话剧演的怎么样
How’d the dork do in the school play?
好吧
Umm… okay.
柯林斯 你认识你们学校的大个子迈克吗
Collins, you know Big Mike from the school?
我本想给你个客房♥ 但那里放满了样品箱
I’d give you the guest bedroom but it’s full of sample boxes.
起居室里的组合床
And the sectional in the family room
你睡上去会散架的
slides apart when you sleep on it.
至少肖恩这么说
At least that’s what Sean says.
陶西先生睡沙发吗
Mr. Tuohy sleeps on the coach?
只有当他做错事时 好了
Only when he’s bad. Alright.
盥洗室在那边
The powder room’s right there
如果有需要我们就在楼上
and we’ll be upstairs if you need us.
好吗 好了
Alright? Right.
好好睡 亲爱的
Sleep tight, honey.
-这样好吗 -什么
– Was this a bad idea? – What?
别撒谎了 别假装
Don’t lie there and pretend like you’re
你想的和我不一样
not thinking the same thing as me.
好吧 告诉我你在想什么
Fine, tell me what you’re thinking
我就知道我该想什么了
so I know what’s supposed to be on my mind
你对大个子迈克了解多少
How well do you know Big Mike?
你没发觉他话很少吗
In case you haven’t noticed he doesn’t have much to say.
多大点事儿啊 就这一个晚上 对吗
What’s the big deal? It’s just for one night, right?
就这一个晚上 对吗 利·安妮
It is just one night, right? Leigh Anne?
你觉得他不会偷东西吧 是吗
You don’t think he’ll steal anything, do you?
我想明早我们就知道了
I guess we’ll know in the morning.
如果你听到尖叫声 就给保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Well if you hear a scream call the insurence adjustor.
迈克
Mike?
大个子迈克
Big Mike?!
迈克
Mike?
大个子迈克
Big Mike!
你要让我走过去吗
You’re gonna make me walk the whole way?
那好吧
Alright then.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我不知道
Iono.
好吧 你跟你的家人过感恩节吗
Well, are you spending thanksgiving with your family?
-快来吃吧 孩子们 -太棒了 我来啦
– Come and get it, childs! – Yeah, baby!
SJ
SJ!
来吧
Come on!
我们有火鸡吃
We have a ramble turkey.
都来谢谢你们的妈妈
Everyone thank your mother for driving
开车去买♥♥了这些
to the store and getting this.
-谢谢 妈妈 -谢谢 妈妈
– Thank you, mama. – Thank you, mama.
差劲的橄榄球赛
Limp football.
随便吃
Eat all you want.
来吧
Come on.
快点 我们赶紧回去看比赛
Hustle, hustle! We got to get back to the game.
知道了
Oh yeah!
-别占了我的地方 -别催我们 SJ
– Don’t take my space. – You rush us, SJ.
-SJ 快坐下 -快点
– SJ, sit down. – Come on.
-不 -这太棒了
– No. – That’s just fantastic.
你们都忘了土豆沙拉
Oh, y’all forget the potato salad!
-密西西比队怎么样 -他们领先呢
– How’s Ole Miss doing? – They’re kicking butt.
肖恩 吃沙拉
Sean, salad.
-谢谢 妈妈 -真好吃 谢谢 妈妈
– Thanks, mom. – Oh, good. Thanks, mama.
是啊 好妈妈
Yeah, mama.
-加油 -加油
– Come on! – Come on!
他要赌一把了
He wants to be bet.
-妈妈 -天啊
– Hey! Mom! – Whoa.
今天可是感恩节
But it’s thanksgiving.
-为什么我们在这吃 -别说话
– Why are we in here? – Shhh!
我们开始祈祷吧
Shall we say a grace?
天父 我们感谢你
Heavenly father. We thank you for all
保佑了我们一家人
the many blessings on this family.
我们感谢你给我们带来一个新朋友
We thank you for bringing us a new friend.
我们希望您在这节日里保佑我们
And we ask that you look after us in this holiday season
我们永远不会忘记我们有多么幸运
that we may never forget how very fortunate we are.
-阿门 -阿门
– Amen. – Amen.
-SJ 比分多少 -领先十分
– SJ, the score? – Up by ten.
柯林斯 把豆角递给我递好吗
Collins, can you pass me the green beans, please?
别用手拿 用勺子 好吧
Don’t pick it with your fingers just take a spoon. Okay.
-SJ 胳膊 -对不起
– SJ! Elbows! – Sorry.
那么 大个子迈克 你想要购物吗
So, Big Mike. You like to shop?
明天我得教教你怎么购物
Because tomorrow I think I’ll have to show you how it’s done.
我有衣服
I got clothes.
你就那一件
You “have” clothes.
装着超大号♥T恤衫的塑料袋不是衣柜
And an extra t-shirt in the plastic bag does not a wardrobe make.
我有衣服
I have clothes.
好吧 我们去拿 告诉我去哪儿
Fine, let’s go get ’em. Just tell me where I’m going.
好吧 告诉我关于你所有我该知道的事情
Alright. Tell me everything I need to know about you.
谁照顾你 你妈妈呢
Who takes care of you? A mother?
你有妈妈吗 奶奶呢
Do you have any mother? A grandmother maybe?
告诉你 大个子迈克
Tell you what, Big Mike.
我们可以简单解决
We can do this the easy way,
也可以复杂解决
or we can do it the hard way.
你选吧
You take a pick.
好吧
Fine.
就告诉我一件我能知道的
Tell me just one thing I should know about you.
就一件事
Just… just one.
我不喜欢别人叫我大个子迈克
I don’t like to be called big Mike.
好
Okay.
那从现在起 我就叫你迈克尔 好吗
Tell you what, from now on, to me, you’re Michael. Okay?
那么 迈克尔 我们去哪儿
So… Michael, where we headed?
知道吗
Right?
莎薇 莎薇给我的
Savi. Savi, give it to me…
她只是
She’s just the …
-你好啊 B.J -你好
– Hey, B.J. – Hey.
-那车真棒 -快看啊
– That’s nice – Yo. Check it.
-是啊 -宝马7系
– Yay. – S7.
-真的 -是啊
– For real. – Yeah.
你喜欢吗
You like that?
你认识他们吗
Do you know ’em?
哥们 我不认识
Man, I got no idea.