-她也很好的 -对 她很不错
– She fine too. – Yeah. She fine.
她有别的孩子吗
She got other kids?
她有个女儿
She got a daughter?
你跟她睡过吗
You tap that?
哈哈 竟然睡过了
Yeah, you taped that! Yeah, yeah, yeah!
大个子迈克
Big Mike!
大个子迈克有个白人小妞 还装纯洁
Big Mike got his white babes! He looks innocent.
大个子迈克
Hey, Big Mike!
你很享受吧 伙计
You should enjoy ’em, man.
你要去哪
Hey, where you going?
我去公♥寓♥等我妈妈回来
Going to wait my mom to the apartment.
伙计 别现在就走啊
Hey, man, just don’t go away now.
坐下吧 伙计
Hey, sit down, man.
我只是想了解一点
I’m just trying to find out little
有关你漂亮白人妹妹的事
bit about your fine white sister.
因为我喜欢母女齐上阵的活动
Because I like me some mommy/daughter action.
闭嘴
Shut up.
闭嘴 他妈的你让谁闭嘴
Shut up? Who the hell is you telling to shut up?
我可以扁你一顿
I will bust and cap your fat ass.
然后开车到城东拜访你的白人妈妈
And then drive east and pay a visit to your cracker mom!
还有她美貌的小女儿
And her sweet little daughter.
妈妈
Mama!!!!!
他已经走了 白人小妞
He gone, snowflake.
迈克尔来过这儿吗
Michael was here?
对 但你告诉他 我会找他算账的
Yeah, but you tell him, I’ll be seeing him around.
要么他就有得受了
Or he gonna get this.
这么说迈克尔来过这儿
So Michael was here?
昨天晚上 他路过这儿
Last night. He come by here.
扁了我 然后跑了
Sneaked me then run off.
告诉他 睡觉记得睁一只眼
Yeah. Tell him, sleep with one eye open.
听到了吗 婊♥子♥
You hear me, bitch?
不 你给我听着 婊♥子♥
No, you hear me, bitch!
你威胁我儿子 你还威胁我
You threaten my son you threaten me.
有种你到城里去 你会后悔的
You so much as cross downtown you will be sorry.
我跟地方检察官在同一个祈祷会
I’m in a prayer group with the D.A.,
我还是全国步♥枪♥协会的成员
I’m a member of the NRA.
此外我一直带枪
And I’m always packing.
那你配的什么枪 22口径的吗
What you got in there, a .22?
周六特♥价♥的便宜货
A saturday night special?
它射得很准 一向很准
And it shoots just fine, all the other days, too.
-迈克尔 -妈妈
– Michael?! – Mama?…
你说警♥察♥会不会过来抓我
You think the police is gonna come and get me?
我想他们在赫特村最不想看到的就是
I’d imagine the last thing they want at Hurt Village
一堆警♥察♥到处窥探
is bunch of cops snooping around.
我知道我永远不该问这个的
I swore I’d never ask this,
但你是如何摆脱这一切的 迈克尔
but how’d you get out of there, Michael?
我小时候 有坏事发生时
When I was little and something awful was happening
我妈妈就会让我闭上眼睛
My mama would tell me to close my eyes.
她试着不让我
She was tryin’ to keep me from
看到她吸毒或者做其他坏事
seeing her do drugs or other bad things.
等她吸完了 或者坏事过去了
And then when she was finished or the bad things were over
她会说 现在我数到三 睁开你的眼睛
She’d say, “now when I count to three, you open your eyes
过去的已经过去 世界一片美好
And the past is gone, the world is a good place,
一切都会没事的
And it’s all gonna be okay.”
你闭上了你的眼睛
You closed your eyes.
你知道吗 当我开着车全城到处找你的时候
You know, when I was driving all over kingdom come looking for you
我一直在思考一件事
I kept thinking about one thing.
公牛费迪南德 [奥斯卡最佳动画短片]
Ferdinand the Bull.
我知道我早就该问你了 迈克尔
I know I should have asked this a long time ago, Michael.
你到底愿意打橄榄球吗
Do you even wanna play football?
我是说你喜欢它吗
I mean do you even like it?
-我倒是挺在行的 -是的
– I’m pretty good at it. – Yeah, you are.
肖恩和我已经谈过了
Sean and I have been talking and…
迈克尔 如果你想接受那份橄榄球奖学金
Michael, if you’re gonna accept the football scholarship.
我们觉得应该是到田纳西大学
We think it should be to Tennessee.
而且我保证我每场比赛都会为你加油
And I promise that I will be at every game cheering for you.
-每场比赛 -每一场
– Every game? – Every game.
但是我不会穿他们那俗气的橙色队服
But I will not wear that gaudy orange. I will not.
那不是我喜欢的颜色 我不会穿的
It is not in my color wheel and I’m not gonna wear it.
所以你想让我去田纳西大学
So you want me to go to Tennessee?
我想让你做任何你想做的事
I want you to do whatever you want.
这是你的决定 迈克尔 这是你自己的人生
It is your decision, Michael. It’s your life.
那如果我想做很低贱的工作呢
What if I want to flip burgers?
这是你的决定 是你自己的人生
It’s your decision; it’s your life.
好吧
Okay.
什么好吧
Okay, what?
我很抱歉昨天我离开了
I’m sorry I left the other day.
-你那会儿很烦躁 -你问了很多问题
– You were pretty upset. – You ask a lot of questions.
我只是试图知晓底细
I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this.
可是你问我的所有问题都是为什么别人
But all questions you asked were about why everybody else
想让我去密西西比大学
wanted me to go to Ole Miss.
是的
Okay…
你一次都没有问我 为什么我自己想去那儿
Not once did you ask why did I want to go there.
好吧 迈克尔
Alright, fine, Michael…
你为什么想去密西西比大学
Why do you want to go to Ole Miss?
因为这是我家人上学的地方
Because it’s where my family goes to school.
是他们一直学习的地方
It’s were they’ve always gone to school.
大学对你来说将是完全不同的经历 迈克尔
College is going to be different experience for you, Michael.
SJ 别这样
SJ, stop it.
-这里有很多让人分心的东西 -过得开心就好
– There are lots of distractions. – Have a fun.
宿舍里还会有些夜猫子
There’s gonna be some nimrod in the dorm
想要通宵玩电子游戏
who wants to play video games all night,
或者上动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥打发时间
Or goof on the internet.
过得开心点
Just have fun.
而且你会花很多时间训练 这就意味着
And you will spend a lot of time at practice, which means…
意味着你要
Which means you have to
非常专注于学习 知道了吗
be very dedicated to your studies, alright?
SJ 如果你不立刻停止的话
SJ, if you don’t stop it right—
-过来 -我不
– Come here. – No.
放宽心 妈妈
Relax, mama.
我刚从图书馆回来
I just got back from the library.
我预定了一个这学期的单人宿舍
I reserved a private cubicle for the semester.
这里是你的课程表和我们的自习时间安排
Here’s your class schedule and our study hall hours.
现在 如果你们不介意的话
Now, if y’all don’t mind
我要去搬进我的新公♥寓♥了
I’m gonna go move into my new apartment.
-谢谢你 苏小姐 -谢谢你 苏小姐
– Thank you, Miss Sue. – “Thank you, Miss Sue”
好 好 好
Yeah, yeah, yeah….
我们来看看你都有什么课 大学作文
Let’s see what you’ve got. College’s writing,
很好 心理学 数学实验
Good, psychology, math lab…
这样很好 不过
It’s gonna be good. Just…
我不知道为什么 很多不错的课程
I do not know why. A lot of good classes.
你会有不少乐趣啊
You’ll have a lot of fun.
SJ
SJ!
迈克尔·奥赫 听好了
Michael Oher, you listen to me, alright?
我希望你能好好享受 但是如果
I want you to enjoy yourself, but if
你让哪个女孩未婚先孕
you get a girl pregnant out of wedlock.
我会马上开车来牛津
I’ll crawl in the car, drive up here to Oxford
割掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
and cut off your penis.
她是认真的
She means it.
-知道了 女士 -很好
– Yes ma’am. – Alright
好吧 78号♥公路塞车很厉害
Now, 78’s gonna be a parking lot.
我们该上路了 大家
So we should be going. Or everyone…
各自道别吧 好吗 给你
Say the goodbyes, alright? Here.
再见 宝贝
Bye, baby.
-谢谢你 妈妈 -不客气
– Thank you, mama. – You’re welcome.
她为什么总是这么做
Why’d she always do that?
她是个洋葱 迈克尔
She’s an onion. Michael.
你得一次一层地剥开
You have to peel her back one layer at a time.
我一会回来
I’ll be back.
什么事
What?