陶西夫人也上过密西西比大学
And Mrs. Tuohy went to Ole Miss as well.
她是个拉拉队长
She was a cheerleader.
他们最喜欢的学校是密西西比大学咯
Is this safe to say that Ole Miss is their favorite school?
他们还喜欢其他大学吗
Did they like any other universities?
比如说 田纳西大学
What about, say Tennessee?
不 他们不喜欢田纳西大学
No. They can’t stand Tennessee.
-还有你的家庭教师 -苏小姐
– And your tutor… – Miss Sue.
苏小姐 苏小姐也是密西西比大学毕业的
Miss Sue. Miss Sue is an Ole Miss grad, too.
苏小姐曾经试着劝说你去密西西比大学吗
Miss Sue ever tried to persuade you to attend Ole Miss?
你知道陶西夫妇向密西西比大学慷慨捐赠吗
Did you know that the Tuohys make generous donations to Ole Miss?
甚至苏小姐也进行捐赠了
That even Miss Sue makes donations?
陶西家在牛津有一套公♥寓♥
That the Tuohys, they have a condo in Oxford
以便能参加更多的体育赛事的事
so they can attend as many athletic events as possible?
而事实上 肖恩和利·安妮·陶西夫妇
That, in fact, Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy
就是被我们定义为 拥护者
are by our definition… “boosters.”
奥赫先生
Mr. Oher.
奥赫先生
Mr. Oher?
你知道我的来意吗
Do you understand… do you know, why am I here?
来调查
To… investigate.
是的 来调查
Yes. To investigate.
我来此调查你的奇怪处境
I’m here to investigate your odd… predicament.
你觉得自己的处境奇怪吗
Do you find it odd? Your predicament?
迈克尔
Michael?…
我不知道
Iono.
我可以 走了吗
Can I… can I leave now?
不行
No. You can’t.
-那你想知道什么 女士 -我想知道真♥相♥
– What do you want, ma’am? – I want the facts!
-我要听真话 -我没有撒谎
– I need the truth. – I didn’t lie!
我还想知道你对这一切是怎么想的
And I want to know what you think about all this.
对什么怎么想
Think about what?!
NCAA担心 你被成功招募会成为契机
The NCAA fears that with your recruitment a door might be opened
来自南方各学校的拥护者们
That boosters from lots of schools in the south
将顺理成章地成为年轻运动员的监护人
will become legal guardians for young athletes without means
然后将他们送往自己的母校
And funnel them to their alma maters.
我不是说我相信会这样 我也没说我不相信
I’m not saying I believe it and I’m not saying I don’t,
但是很多这个案子的相关人员
But there’re many people involved with this case
他们将证明陶西一家有意如此
who would argue that Tuohys they took you in,
-他们给你买♥♥衣服 照顾你饮食 -不是的
– They clothes you, they fed you. – No.
-他们付你上私立学校的学费 -不是的
– They paid for your private education, – No.
-他们给你买♥♥车 -不是的
– They bought you a car, – No!
-他们还给你请家教 -不是这样的
– And paid for your tutor, – No.
这一切都是计划的一部分
All as part of a plan
以保证你为密西西比大学打球
to insure that you play football for the university of Mississippi.
迈克尔 我们还没结束呢
Michael! We’re not finished.
这样不行的 跟我三个月前所说的一样
It’s not available. Just like I told you three months ago.
那我们为什么不继续做十字布呢
So why don’t we go with the canvas.
低密度布料 就已经很漂亮了
The low napa, it’s a beautiful—
我回头打给你 再见
Oh, I’ll call you back. Bye.
迈克尔 怎么了
Michael. So what happened?
-你为什么那么做 -什么
– Why’d you do it? – What?
一直以来你就希望我去密西西比大学
All along you wanted me to go to Ole Miss.
当然 我是希望啊 我们都爱密西西比大学
Of course, I did. We love Ole Miss!
你为什么为我做这些
Why did you do this for me?
-什么 -这一切
– What? – Everything!
是为了你自己 还是为我
Was it for you or was it for me?
这样我就会去你想让我去的学校吗
Was it so I would go to school where you wanted?!
这样我就会做你想让我做的吗
Was it so I would do what you wanted?!
-迈克尔 不是的 -可她是这么想的
– Michael, no… – That’s what she thinks.
她说中了吗
Is she right?
迈克尔 宝贝
Michael, honey,
我希望你能够听我解释 好吗
I need for you just listen to me, alright?
你别想骗我
Don’t you dare to lie to me.
我不是傻瓜
I’m not stupid!
迈克尔
Michael?!
迈克尔 你当然不是傻瓜
Michael, of course, you’re not stupid.
迈克尔 别这样
Michael?! Come on.
我应该跟着他的
I should have followed him.
你又不知道他会失踪
You had no way of knowing he’d disappear.
他说对了吗
Was he right?
他说的关于我们的事
What he said about us?
利·安妮 理智一点吧
Leigh Anne, be reasonable.
我们给只有一条短裤的男孩衣服穿
We gave clothes to a boy who had one pair of shorts.
我们给了他一张床
We gave him a bed.
去他妈的大学体育总会
To hell with the NCAA,
换下次我还会这么做的
I’d do it again tomorrow.
那其他的一切呢
What about all the rest of it
我们保证他拿到奖学金的事呢
All the stuff we did to make sure that he got a scholarship?
一份密西西比大学的奖学金
A scholarship at Ole Miss.
他可以去任何他想去的地方 他知道的
He could go whenever he wanted, he knew that.
真的吗 你问过他吗
Oh, did he? Did you ask him?
我肯定自己从没问过
‘Cause I sure as I know I never did.
过来
Come here.
我是个好人吗 别开玩笑 别夸大
Am I a good person? Not a joke. Not rhetorical.
你是我认识的最好的人了
You’re the best person I know.
你做的每件事 都是为别人所做的
Everything you do, you do for others.
那这又是为什么
And why is that?
我也搞不清楚
I have not a clue.
但很显然你从中得到了某种莫大的满足感
But you obviously get some sort of sick satisfaction out of it.
-肖恩 -嗯
– Sean… – Yeah?
万一他再也不回来了怎么办
What if he never comes back?
妈的
Oh, shit!
大个子迈克 进来吧 伙计
Big Mike? Hey, get your ass in here, man.
我在找我妈妈
I’m looking for my moms.
你妈妈 我在附近见过她
Your mama? Yeah, I seen dee dee around.
其实
As a matter of fact…
对了 这时候她通常会路过这里吸几口
Oh, yeah. She usually stop by for a taste around this time.
我跟你说 你怎么不干脆进屋来
But I tell you what. Why don’t you just come inside
我会给你来一瓶啤酒
I’ll get you a forty
然后我们可以像好兄弟那样谈谈
and we’re gonna chop it up like real fo,
就等她到这儿
Just ’til she get here.
来吧 哥们 没人会咬你的
Come on, man. Nobody gonna bite you, man.
大个子迈克 到下面来坐坐
Hey! Big Mike! Man, go down there and have a seat.
宝贝 给我两瓶冰啤
Hey, baby, gimme a couple of cold beers from the refrigerator!
坐吧 伙计 大个子迈克
Sit down, man. Big Mike.
-什么 -真高兴能见到你
– What? – I’m so glad to see you.
你看起来真不错 你好像还苗条了
Yeah. You lookin’ good. Too, you lookin’ fit.
我听说你打橄榄球了
I heard you playin’ little ball.
但你知道富人小孩的橄榄球队
But you know that rich kid football
可不像公立学校队
ain’t like the public school league.
黑鬼们在袜子里藏刀
Niggers packing knives in their socks.
我自己也打橄榄球
Hey, I played little ball myself.
都是过去的事了 你知道的吧
Back in the day, you know that, alright?
对 我听说过
Yeah, I heard.
是四分卫 效力于MLK
A quarterback. Up there at MLK.
-谢谢你 宝贝 -你呢 大卫
– Thank you, baby. – What about you, Dave?
你还在JC打球吗
You still playing ball over at JC?
-不了 -不了 伙计
– Naw. – No, man.
大卫不再是学生了
Dave no longer a student.
他现在跟我混了
He with me now!
事实上 我也可以给你个位子
As a matter of fact… look, I can open a spot for you, too.
我不想再上课了
I got tired of going to class.
别人总是想告诉我该做什么
People are tryin’ tell me what to do.
既然那样 大卫 看这边
Well, in that case, Dave, look here…
把声音调高一点 像那个小婊♥子♥一样
Turn it up, like that little bit of bitch!
婊♥子♥
Bitch!
伙计 别惹他
Hey, man. Don’t mess with D, man.
我听说你住在城里的另一边
I heard you stayin’ on the other side of town.
对 就像别人说的
Yeah, that what dee dee said.
说你现在有了个新妈妈
Said you got a new mama now.
-是吗 -真的啊
– Yeah? – Oh yeah!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!