昨天是我把地图踢到小溪里了
…but I kicked that map into the creek yesterday.
那玩意没用 我就把它踢到小溪里了
It was useless and I kicked it into the creek!
我他妈的希望他是在开玩笑
I fucking hope he’s kidding.
迈克?
Mike?
我真♥他♥妈♥的希望他是在开玩笑
I really fucking hope he’s kidding.
迈克 你是在开玩笑吧?
Mike, are you fucking kidding?
抱歉 兄弟 很抱歉
I’m sorry, man. I’m sorry.
你是和我开玩笑 你一定是在和我 开玩笑
You’re kidding me. You have gotta be fucking kidding me!
你以为这是儿戏吗? 滚开
You think it’s a game? – Get off me!
你♥他♥妈♥的是在干嘛? 你疯了吗?
What the fuck? Are you out of your mind?
不 不是 地图什么用也没有
No, I’m not. That map wasn’t doing shit!
对你是这样 但我知道它说什么
Not for you, but I knew what the fuck the map said!!
抱歉
I’m sorry!
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re a fucking asshole!
对不起
I’m sorry.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re a fucking asshole!
那地图没有用
That map was useless!
如果我们有什么事 那这都是你的错
If we get hurt or die here, it’s your fucking fault!
你明白吗?
You understand?
怎么有你这样的混♥蛋♥?
How could you be such an asshole?
你到底在想什么? 你是来搞事的
What were you thinking? – You are fucking me up here!
我不是 那地图没用
I am not! That map was useless!
对你才没用
It was useless to you!
好吧
Okay…
我这样不能带你出去 兄弟
I didn’t bring you out here for this, man.
我对这地图感到抱歉 兄弟 我还能说什么呢?
Sorry about the map, man. What can I say?
这地图根本没用 不用说抱歉
The map wasn’t doing shit. – Just don’t say sorry.
这地图对你没什么价值
It wasn’t worth shit to you.
我知道我们在哪
I knew exactly where we were!
听好 昨天我问你我们在哪条河上
Listen! Yesterday I asked you what fucking river we were on…
少说两句吧
Shut up or else.
关上这该死的摄像机吧
Turn the fucking camera off!
给我指南针
Give me the compass…
你已经出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
…you have betrayed us…
找不到路了 把指南针给我
…way fucking beyond. Give me the compass.
你让我们出不去了
So have you for not getting us out of the woods.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我能拿着这指南针吗?
Can I have the fucking compass?
不 这是我买♥♥的 如果你想要
No. I bought the compass. If you wanted one…
就自己去买♥♥
…you should’ve bought your own.
你♥他♥妈♥和他都把我搞乱了
You and he both fucked us up.
为什么你不承认
Why can’t you admit that…
你一开始就把我们搞迷糊了 让我们向南走
…you fucked up from the start. – Let’s just walk south.
因为我没有
Because I haven’t!
我们为什么停下来?
Why are we stopped?
我们为什么停下来?
Why are we stopped?
别问了
Just don’t.
我只是问我们为什么停下来
I’m just asking Why we stopped.
我们不是向南?
Weren’t we going south?
我们看上去对原来的计划很满意
We all seemed very Happy with that.
为什么不继续下去?
Why don’t we carry on like that?
什么?
What?
这里有各种各样的素材
There’s all sorts of Stuff down here!
什么样的?
What kind of stuff?
巫术
Voodoo shit!
什么?
What?
这里挂得到处都是 决不
Hanging all over the place! – No way…
这都是
It’s all over.
神秘的样子
Holy shit…
快 我需要更多光线
Come up quick! I need the CP!
这什么样子的都有 伙计
There’s all sorts Here, man!
这太疯狂了
This is fucking crazy shit.
我必须记录下来
Please, I gotta film this!
拿着摄像机
Take the fucking camera.
这他妈的是什么?
What the fuck is this?
不知道
I have no idea.
主啊 这真恶心
Jesus Christ, that’s fucking creepy.
这不会是乡下人做的 他们没有这样的创造力
This is no redneck. No redneck is this creative.
我们现在可以继续前进了吗?
Can we go now?
好的 走吧
Yeah, please.
好 我把它们都录下来了
Okay, I got everything on video.
天 我以前从未见过这些
Oh, Jesus Christ, I didn’t Even see these!
好 海瑟 够了 伙计 得走了
Okay, Heather, you got Enough, man. Let’s go.
够了 别录了 够了
That’s enough! Stop taping! – That’s enough!
好 我们现在就走 走吧
Okay, we’re going right now. – Let’s go!
好 从这里出去 离开这
Okay, we’re out of here. I’m leaving.
快点 关掉它!
Come on, turn it off!
救命啊
Help!
救救我们啊
Please help us!
像这样 我们不可能出得去的
We won’t get out of here like that.
靠
Fuck!
靠
Fuck!
我想我只能说我们迷路了
I think I can say that we’re now lost.
我不知道该怎么办
I don’t know what to do.
我们可以都进到帐篷里来
We should all get Inside the tent.
好的
All right.
今晚我们就别升火了
Let’s not light a fire tonight.
好的 我也是这样想的
Yeah, that’s my thinking.
好主意 我们第一晚就没有升火
That’s a good idea. – We didn’t light one the first night.
然后什么都没发生
And nothing happened.
我们一升火 他们就知道了 没人跟着我们
We light fires, and they know. No one was following us.
我们最好把灯也关了
We should turn that light off, too.
好的
All right.
说实话 没什么可以吸引他们注意的了
Seriously, anything could attract them.
我们睡觉好了
Let’s just go to sleep.
噢 天啊
Oh God.
把这拿出去
Put this out.
天哪 开玩笑 噢 天啊!
Jesus Christ, little kids. Oh, God!
我要穿上牛仔裤
I’m gonna put my jeans on.
拿走摄像机
Take the video camera. No, the DAT.
我要把这拍下来
I’m gonna get this on video.
哦 我的天 天啊
Oh, dear God, dear God!
走 快跑
Go, fucking go!
哦 天啊
Oh God!
哦 天啊
Oh God!
快点
Hurry up!
我来了 我的鞋没绑好
I’m coming! My boots aren’t laced!
我的天 那是什么啊?
Oh my God, what the fuck is that?
到底是什么啊?
What the fuck is that?
噢 妈的
Oh, shit!
迈克 你在哪 伙计?
Mike, where are you, man?
关上灯
Turn the lights off…
把灯关上 关上 乔什
…turn that light off. turn it off, Josh.
都关了 都关了
All lights off, all lights off.
我湿透了
I’m soaking.
好的
That’s okay.
那是什么啊?
What was that?
那混♥蛋♥来了吗?
What the fuck is going on?
你听见了小孩的笑声了吗?
You hear that baby screaming?
闭嘴 没有什么小孩
Shut the fuck up. There’s no fucking baby.
有 没有什么小孩
Yes there was. – There was no fucking baby.
我逃跑的时候什么也没听见
I haven’t heard anything since we ran away…
天啊 好冷啊
Oh my God, it’s cold.
我们快些 好吗?
We should be quiet, okay?
我什么也听不见了 我们走回去吧
I don’t hear anything anymore. Let’s go back.
我们在这多长时间了?
How long have we been here?
我不知道 伙计 一小时?
I don’t know, man, an hour…?
太阳升起来了 我们没事了
The sun’s up. We’re okay now.
我们回去吧 整理好就走
Let’s just get back, pack up, and go.
好的
Okay.