现在我们在这里
This has got nothing to do…
什么也不能做
…with what we’re here for.
真是胡言乱语
This is just it’s bullshit.
今早起来 不久前
Woke up this morning, two seconds ago…
我们的帐篷外有些小石堆
…and there are piles of rocks outside our tent.
事实上是有三个
There are three, actually.
你确定昨天晚上没有?
Are you positive those weren’t there last night?
肯定没有
I am fucking positive they weren’t here!
我们怎么可能那么巧扎营
How could we have just camped…
在这些石头堆之间?
…between three piles of rocks just by coincidence?
你不觉得这很奇怪吗?
You don’t think this is strange?
太不可思议了 但我真的不在意
It is fucking weird, but I really don’t care…
因为我只想回到那该死的车上
…because all I want to do is get to the goddam car.
不管这是哪 伙计 现在
Whatever it is, man, right now…
我们必须回到车上去
…we have to get back to the car.
很显然他们不喜欢我们待在这里 所以想让我们滚出去
They obviously don’t want us Here, so let’s get out.
我们得把带子拿回去
We have to get the DAT back.
我也这样想 好吧 我们走
That’s what I mean. – Okay, let’s go.
带上这些赶紧走人吧!
Let’s pack our shit up and just walk.
可以走了吗?
Can we just walk?
是的 离开这
Yes, we’re out of here.
好 太好了
Okay, cool.
一切都发生在我们要走的时候
But we’re leaving just when it’s all happening.
把摄像机放下 来收拾帐篷吧
Put the fucking camera down. Let’s pack up the tent.
快走出这里吧 好的 坚持会
Let’s get out of the woods. – Okay, hang on.
快
Come on!
不 我没有害怕 我只是又累又饿
No, I’m not scared! I’m just tired and hungry…
我快要完蛋了 兄弟
I’m just fucking done, man.
好吧
All right.
地图在你那儿?
Did you take it?
没有 我没拿那鬼地图
No, I didn’t take the fucking map.
我没有和你开玩笑
I’m not playing head games.
是你在开玩笑
You’re the one playing head games.
而不是我
But I’m not.
我们得走了 我是认真的 地图不在我这
I don’t have it. We have to go. I’m serious, I don’t have it.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的?
Are you fucking serious?
我他妈是认真的 地图不在我这
Fucking serious. I don’t have it.
海瑟 这一点也不好玩 伙计
Heather, that is not so cool, man.
我知道这不好玩
I know it’s not cool!
你对这东西
It’s the fucking least responsible thing…
一点也不负责 兄弟
…you could have done, man.
我知道
I know that.
地图没了?
You really don’t have it?
你们中一定有个人拿了
One of you must have the map.
不 我没有地图 我们昨天看完就
No, I don’t have the map. We gave it back to you…
把地图给了你了
…after map check yesterday.
我一直把它放在同一个地方
I always keep it in the same place…
如果不是在那儿 那就是你们拿了
…and if it’s not there, one of you must have it.
我他妈才没有那该死的地图 兄弟
I did not get the goddam map out of your fucking pants, man.
好吧 我没有
Well, I don’t have it!
想想 我为什么要拿它?
Look, why would I take it?
我只想从这里出去
I just wanna get out of here, man.
我也是
Me too.
那我们走吧
Let’s go!
不 你只想留在这拍片 到处看
No, you wanna stay and film rocks, look around…
我们走
Let’s go!
你又想拍这又想拍那的 走哪边啊?
…you wanna film this and that… Which way?
这边
That way.
我们在森林的中间
We’re in the middle of the woods!
我们哪儿也去不了
We can walk any way!
这边 因为我们整天都在走这条路
This way! Because we’ve been going this way all day.
我们走这边 我们得找些东西
We’re going this way! We gotta find something!
我已经把地图还给你了
I gave you back the map!
我给了你
I gave you the map.
我已经把地图还给你了
I gave you back the map!
走吧 尽快走吧
Let’s just go. – We can move as fast as we want…
漫无目的 我们不知道要走去哪
…but there’s no point if we have no idea where we’re going.
我们可以顺这小溪走 迈克看起来喜欢那样
We’re following the creek. Mike seems happy with that.
停下来干什么?
Would you guys stop it?
我们注定完了
We are fucked, we are done…
我们死定了
…we are dead, we are fucked.
我要留在这 如果你遇到人
I’m staying here. When you find someone…
告诉他们我和这些树藤躺在树下
…tell them I’m under the tree with the vine.
所有的责备都
All blame aside…
我们完蛋了
…this is really fucked up.
我知道
I know.
我们需要在一起工作
We really need to work together.
我了解 对对
I realize that. – Exactly. Exactly.
我们必须接受相机和数据没了的现实
So we accept the fact that my camera’s not gonna be back…or your DAT.
现在什么也不要埋怨了
No blame from now on about that shit.
你瞧 说真的
Look, seriously…
这个地方也不是很大
…this area’s not that fucking big.
对 目前在美国很难走丢
Exactly. It’s very hard to get lost in America these days…
一直走丢就更难了
…and even harder to stay lost.
什么?
What?
好吧 我们在做一个迷路的工作
Well, we’re doin’ a pretty good job of being lost.
你们今天回不去 我今天也回不去
If you’re not home today, and I’m not home today…
人们就会注意到
…people are gonna notice…
我女朋友更会注意到
…My girlfriend’s definitely gonna notice…
她会注意我没打电♥话♥给她
…and she’ll notice that I haven’t called.
我没回去 也没给她打电♥话♥
…that I didn’t get back and I didn’t call…
如果我们今晚没找到路
…so if by tonight we haven’t found shit…
他们就会来找我们
…someone’s gonna be looking for us.
噢 不
Oh, no!
别从这里下 走别的路
Not down here, go another way…
他妈的都湿了
…I just got my whole shit wet.
妈的好吧 试试别的路吧
Shit. Well, let’s try it this way.
不 不是这
No, not this way…
那里会好些
…better try the other way.
如果我们没带这些包会轻松些 我不是想笑
If we didn’t have these packs… – I don’t mean to laugh…
你的脚都湿了
Your feet are wet!
迈克尔在笑话你?
Is Michael laughing?
闭嘴 快过来
Shut up and cross the stream.
他在笑你
He’s laughing…
这是我第一次见你笑
…that’s the first time you’ve laughed in days.
我很高兴你不是愁眉苦脸的
I’m happy you find it amusing…
那样我休息时会很不舒服的
…that I’ll be uncomfortable for the rest of the day.
哥们 不会不舒服很久的
Dude, uncomfort does not even…
继续走 好吗?
Can we keep going, please?
不 冷静
No, we’re gonna chill out!
你不是想上车的吗?
Didn’t you want to get to the car? – Oh boy!!
好 快快走吧
Okay, come on… let’s get up here.
靠 妈的
Oh shit.
你不认为地图在我身上吗?
You weren’t lying to me about the map, were you?
你看上去很可笑
‘Cause to me it seems like you’re having a little too much fun.
噢 海瑟 我们快要发疯了
Oh, Heather… – We’re going a little stir crazy.
海瑟如果你让我在这里发火
Heather! If you make me yell at this point…
别让我对你 兄弟
…don’t make me yell at you, man.
说真的 如果地图在你那儿 我只想 知道地图在你那儿
Seriously, if you got the map, I just wanna know you have it!
那会让我很高兴 只要知道地图在你那儿
That would make me happy, just to know you have it.
如果我知道在你那儿 我看到它 我会 觉得好过些
If I knew that, and I could see it, I’d feel much better.
我们只是设法让你镇定些
We’re just trying to be cool with you.
所以你们就笑我的鞋湿了
So I get laughed at ’cause my shoes got wet.
真够搞笑的
It’s fucking hilarious.
我们的都湿了
All our shoes are wet…
我们笑我们的遭遇
…we were laughing at the situation.
好的
Fine.
真♥他♥妈♥又累又饿
We’re fucking hungry and fucking tired…
还有什么可做的吗? 你知道吗?
…what the hell else can we do? – You know what?
不好意思 你们受骗了
I’m sorry, it’s fucked up…