我没有下来
I ain’t going down there.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为我什么也没听见 你被吓怕了吧
Because I don’t hear shit. – You’re fucking scared.
因为我什么也没听见!
Because I don’t hear anything!
你不要否认听见了什么
You cannot deny hearing it.
快出来 快
Get your ass out! Come on!
又是风又是雨的伙计
This rain fucking blows, man.
我知道 雨下得很大
I know. It’s raining heavily.
感谢我妈在我生日的时候送了我副雨具
Thanks mom for giving me rain gear for my birthday.
上帝保佑她
God bless her.
你怎么看昨晚的事?
What do you think it was last night?
亲身感受?
Personally?
是的
Yeah.
一定他妈的有人搞鬼
Someone fucking with your head.
没人知道我们在这
But nobody knows we’re here.
是的 但你看过《生死狂澜》吗?
Yeah, but… you ever see “Deliverance”?
好 不管那是什么 我只想
Well, whatever it was, I just wanted to…
你真是吓坏了 你让我突然想退出
You were freaking out. You bugged me out.
我是有些吓坏了 我夜里突然醒来又睡下
I was. I woke up suddenly and shit’s going down…
我脑海里想的是 “我想这全是
…and all I can think is “I want it all…
我想全是声音
I want it on sound, I want it on sixteen.
如果我们看见什么东西 我想拍下来”
If we see anything, I want it on sixteen.”
那些声音就像是很多人在周围跑
Sounded to me like a lot of people running around…
也许他们是本地人或是其他地方的
…maybe they were locals or whatever.
我不知道他们为何像在地狱里般狂奔
I don’t know what the hell they wanted.
我们深陷在森林里 如果有人想和我们捣乱
We’re deep in the woods, and if people want to mess with us…
那我想他们一定有病
…then there’s something wrong with them…
我不打算进森林了
…and I’m not gonna get into that.
如果不是人呢?
And if it wasn’t people?
那我也不会进去的
Well, I’m not gonna get into that, either!
妈的 伙计们
Fuck, man…
今天真是漫长
… it’s been a very long day…
潮湿 漫长的一天啊
…a very wet, very long day.
现在没人愿意和我说话
Nobody’s speaking to me right now.
哥们 我不记得这个了
Dude, I don’t remember any of this.
记得什么?
What?
我不记得从车里到这的路了
I don’t remember any of this coming from the car.
我们必须走别的路回去
We have to go a different route to get back…
因为我们在绕圈
…because we went around in a curve.
两个多小时了 小伙子们
Two more hours max, guys.
如果我们走的是捷径 那为什么我们回去要走不同的路线?
If we came by a short cut, why are we going back a different way?
因为我们必须要绕道走
Because we have to go round…
我们要把更多精力放在我们的两个拍摄地上
It was the most direct way to hit our two locations.
这是回到车上最快的路
And this is the quickest way back to the car.
坦白说这是真的吗?
Seriously?
是的 我是认真的
Yes. Seriously.
你确定知道我们该怎么走吗? 是的 我们继续前进吧
You know exactly what’s going on? – Yes. Let’s just keep going.
好的
All right.
五分钟看一次地图
Five minutes and we do a map check.
好的
All right.
我们查看下地图 我们还在这路上
We just did a map check, and we’re still on track.
这可不是我说的
That’s not what I said.
我们走对了 来吧 继续前进
We’re all right. Come on, just keep going.
罗盘指示
Well the compass says…
我们得直走 那条路
…we go straight ahead, that way.
我们不知道位置了
We’re in the middle of nowhere.
我们都两天不知道位置了
We’ve been in the middle of nowhere for two days.
就像那车
Just like the car.
看这 兄弟! 这什么也不是
Look at this shit, man! This is nothing.
继续走 好吗?
Let’s just keep going, all right?
我想我们该扎营了
I think we should camp.
从这他妈的鬼地方出去
Get the fuck out of here!
为什么? 因为我们不知道我们在哪?
Why? ‘Cause you don’t know where we are?
不 因为我们离那辆车只有一小步
No, because we’re still A little way from the car…
并且天马上要暗下来了
…and it’s gonna be dark soon.
看 我不能确信 – 我们不能扎营
Look, I’m not sure… – We don’t camp. Stop the camera…
回去吧
…and get us home.
关上这他妈的摄像机 把地图给我
Turn the camera off and give me the fucking map.
关上让我们回家吧
Turn it off and get us home.
不 我正在拍着 我想抓住机会
No, I’m filming. I want to mark this occasion.
给我地图
Give me the map.
地图在我包里 稍等会
The map is in my pocket. Wait a second.
该死的
God damn!
只要我们团结起来 一切都会好的
If we keep our heads together, we’ll be just fine.
扯他妈的淡
Fucking bullshit!
迈克 冷静
Mike, chill.
放松些 迈克
Just relax, Mike.
别告诉我什么鬼放松些
Don’t fucking tell me to relax!
在这站会儿 查看下地图
Let’s just sit down, and check the map…
好的 就这样做
Yes. Let’s do that, please.
不高兴了?
Are you happy?
很不爽 是的
I’m not happy, no.
车离这不远了 但我们在天黑前是找不到的
But the car isn’t far. But we can’t find it in the dark.
你确信?
Are you absolutely sure?
是的 很抱歉 我们明天仍旧可以把录像带带回去
Yes. I’m so sorry. We can still get the DAT back tomorrow.
我们必须
We have to…
我们会准时回去的
We will get the DAT back on time.
和这些胶片
And the camera.
我们明天会把它们带回去的
We’ll get it all back tomorrow.
我明天九点要开始工作了
I start work tomorrow at nine.
我知道
I know.
很好去睡觉吧
It’s fine. Let’s go to sleep.
我们扎营 好?
Let’s just fucking camp, okay?
我想要帐篷里的带子
I wanna tape it from inside the tent.
不管是什么 那声音听起来和昨晚一样
Whatever it is, it sounds the same as last night.
我的鞋呢? 我靠 太冷了
Where’s my boots? Fuck, it’s cold…
有人吗?
Hello?
靠 真♥他♥妈♥的冷啊
Shit, it’s fucking freezing…
那儿
…there.
什么?
What?
我听见什么了
I hear it.
我什么也听不见
I don’t hear shit.
你听见了吗?
You hear that?
妈的
Shit…
有人吗?
Hello?
我想那只是鹿而已
I think it’s just a deer.
我猜不会是鹿 就是鹿
Could be deer, I guess. – It’s just a deer.
我不认为 兄弟
I don’t think so, man.
那声音像昨晚的一样 在我们的周围都是
Sounds just like last night. It’s all around us.
那只是鹿而已
It’s gotta be just a deer.
是鹿 兄弟
It was a deer, man.
这和昨晚的不一样
It wasn’t like last night.
你说什么?
You say something?
是的 快听 用带子把它录下来 安静
Yes! Fucking listen! Let’s get it on DAT… be quiet…
好 它开着
Okay, it’s on.
天哪 那到底是什么?
Jesus Christ! What the fuck was that?
别自己吓自己了
It’s not scared by our yelling.
那声音像脚步声
Sounds like footsteps.
我知道 那他妈的是个人
I know! It’s a fucking person!
摄像机上什么也看不见 只能用带子录下来 对不?
I don’t see shit on video. We’ll just use DAT, right?
我们在户外
But I’m staying out.
你和我一起
You stay out here with me.
是的 是的
I am. I am.
现在几点了? 什么时候才到早上啊?
What time is it? Anywhere near morning?
我看下表先
Let me see…
告诉我是五点了或是别的时间
Tell me it’s five O’clock or something.
三点
Three.
妈的
Fuck!
扯淡 真♥他♥妈♥疯了
Bullshit. This is fucking crazy.
对不起 迈克 我们应该呆在家的
I’m sorry, Mike. We should be home already.