Are you religious? – Yep.
好吧
Alrighty.
我想有什么事情 曾经在她身上发生
Creepy stuff, but I think something’s happening with her.
你不认为她现在还活着吗?
And do you think she could still be up there now?
我不认为她还活着 真的不认为?
I don’t go up there. – You don’t?
我有足够的理由相信不要去那儿
I believe enough not to go.
他们说那片森林闹鬼什么的
They say the woods are haunted and stuff like that.
什么? 怎么个闹鬼法?
What? How are they haunted?
好吧 不是很多人说那儿闹鬼
Well there’s not many people who say that it’s haunted…
是一个老妇人 玛丽·布朗
…but there was this old woman, Mary Brown, who…
玛丽·布朗?
Mary Brown?
她有一些疯癫
Yeah, and she was kind of crazy.
她是什么样的人?
How was she seen by the community?
疯子
Crazy.
那里有个美国旗 那就是玛丽的房♥子了
There’s the American flag, it’s Mary’s house.
我要把她说的说出去
I’m gonna bring her out.
你把最好的光线位找好 好?
You look for the best light, okay?

Okay.
这是玛丽家的大门
This is Mary’s gate.
我还不知道怎样才能打开它
I’m not even sure how to open it.
一些有趣的事情会发生 一旦
And something interesting happened to you once…
你见过女巫布莱尔?
You met the Blair witch?
是的
Yes.
这是个真实的
That is really…
吓人的故事
…kind of a scary story.
一次可怕的遭遇
To make ends meet…
我爸爸和我
…my Dad and I
时常在小河钓鱼
…used to fish at Tappy’s Creek.
在博克斯维尔
In Burkittsville.
我躺在树叶上
I was laying on the leaves…
盯着我的鱼竿 看着天空
…watching my pole, and looking at the sky…
突然我感觉有什么在靠近我
…and suddenly I felt something near me…
有一种恐惧的感觉
…an eerie feeling…
是一个女人
…It was a woman…
只能从手臂和手判断
…only on her arms and hands…
一切都
…and everything…
她有毛
…she had hair…
棕色的毛 几乎黑色的毛
…dark, almost black hair…
像马的毛一样
…like a horse…
就像一块皮毛 马的皮毛
…like a fur, horse fur.
当时在她的手臂上
Then on her arm…
有一块披肩
…she had a shawl…
她吓到你了
And she scared you, or threatened you?
她什么也没有说 她只是站在那儿
She didn’t say anything, she just stared…
然后她打开它她的披肩
…and then she opened her shawl…
什么东西在里面?
What was under there?
她有头发 她的身体像马一样
She had hair on her body like a horse.
从头到脚全是毛?
Hairy from head to toe?
是的 她的腿
Yeah. And her legs…
她的脸是什么样的?
How about her face? – You could see she was a female.
她的样子看起来相当奇怪
She was just strange looking.
感谢上帝她不是在商业电影里
Thank God she’s not in the film business.
她认为她是 她还说她是个芭蕾舞♥女♥
She thinks she is. She also says she’s a ballerina.
行了
Get out.
她还说她是个历史学家
And she says she’s a historian…
我听见了
I heard that.
她还说她是个能源局的科学家
…and that she’s a scientist at the Department of Energy.
玛丽的口述资料很混乱
I fucked up on Mary with the depth of field.
你整理起来很费劲? 我们不是在欧洲
You measured it in meters? We’re not in Europe.
这可恶的镜头都有记录
The fucking lens has meters on it.
还有我们的安排
It also has our system.
不 这里有仪表 看
Nah, it has meters. Look.
但这是个美国摄像机
But it’s an American camera.
这些都是仪表
All those are meters.
这褐色的怎么样?
What about the brown ones?
你的脚
They’re feet.
褐色的在那儿 对吗?
The brown ones are on there, right?
是的 但是这白色的更明显
Yeah, but the white ones are obvious.
你以前没用过这摄像机是吗? 是的以前有过一次
Didn’t you use this camera before? – Yeah. Once before.
今天怎么样 小伙子?
How was today, guys?
学到很多 兄弟
I learned a lot, man.
有关 玛丽布朗的?
About Mary Brown?
不 我学到很多关于
No, I learned a lot about…
摄像机?
16 mill?
有关拍摄 拍摄记录片
…about shooting, just shooting documentaries.
我们很棒 干杯
We kicked some ass today. – Cheers.
今天不错
Very good day.
好极了
Excellent day.
第一天进行得非常顺利
Very good first day.
让我们检查下设备 待会儿我要打电♥话♥给我妈
Let’s do an equipment check, after I call my mom.
我有一包零食和啤酒 我们不需要它出现在胶片上
I got a bag of Utz and a beer. – We don’t need that on film.
所以我猜你最好把他们藏起来
So I guess you’re covered then.
能否让它转起来让我检查一下?
Could you run it a little to check it’s okay?
当然可以
Sure.
我只想检查看它是否能读取 以便拍摄
I just want to check it’s loaded properly so we can shoot…
好 很好 很好
Okay, that’s good, that’s good.
很好 谢谢
That’s good, thank you.
放松下 因为我们的明天还长着呢
Let’s relax, because we’ve got a long day tomorrow.
今天很轻松
Today’s been easy.
我们将要徒步很长时间 带很多重家伙
We’re gonna have to do a lot of hiking, carry a lot of weight.
我们在准备着
We’re preparing.
住口 让我好好拍 求你了
Shut up, smart-ass. Pour me a shot, please.
我很怪诞 你不是你是导演嘛
I’m freaking out. – You can’t, you’re the director.
我现在他妈的必须做这个了 好? 我们还有什么别的么?
I fucking have to do this now, okay? Do we have any weed?
要开始了
Here I go.
喝! 喝
Drink! Drink!
我他妈讨厌苏格兰人
I hate fucking scotch.
这是我朋友 乔什
There’s my friend Josh.
还好吗?
How are you?
我受伤了’
I’m hurtin’.
我还没准备好那些东西
I’m not ready for that thing yet.
我知道你不喜欢这个
I know you don’t like it.
Hello 欢迎来到第二天
Hello. Welcome to day two.
顺着这条路
The trail is along here.
这应该很漂亮
It should be pretty obvious.
你这家伙听说过女巫布莱尔吗?
You guys heard of the Blair witch?
我听过这神话 我不相信
I heard the myth. I don’t really believe much in it.
神话?
The myth?
这是我自己的想法
That’s all I think it is.
你说什么 先生?
What’d you say, sir?
我说蠢货是从来不聪明 闭嘴
I said damn fool kids never learn. – Shut up.
蠢货从来不聪明?
Damn fool kids never learn?
这就是我想说的
That’s what I said.
为什么这样说?
Why do you say that?
首先 我可以得到你的许可
First of all, can I have your permission…
使用你的肖像在这部记录片上吗?
…to use your image on a video documentary?
我不介意 但
I don’t care about that, but…
你只需回答是或不是先生
You have to say yes or no, sir,
看这 对不起
Watch it. – I’m sorry.
好的 没问题 好
Yeah, sure, okay.
一些女孩子在19世纪晚期
Some girl, in the late 1800’s…
我相信她的名字是罗宾
…Robin Weaver, I believe her name was, …
我想大概是在森林里走失了
…supposedly wandered off into the woods.
不是 “我想” 确实是走丢了
No “supposedly” about it. She wandered off!
好吧 那就是走丢了 丢了
Okay, wandered off. – And got lost.
她迷路了
She got lost.
并非 “我想”
Wasn’t no “supposedly”.
三天后
Three days later…
她重新出现在她祖母家的门口
…she appears back on her grandmother’s porch.
每个人都感到迷惑不解
And everybody’s mystified.
她口里模糊的在说些什么 她的故事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!