片名:女巫布莱尔
在1994年10月 三个电影学院学生
在马里兰州博克斯维尔地区
的森林拍摄记录片时失踪
一年后 人们找到了他们当时拍摄的胶片
在录了 – 好
It’s already recording… – Okay.
这是我的家
This is my home…
你的样子看起来很模糊 让我把它缩小点 – 好
You look blurry. I’ll zoom out. – Okay.
早上好
Good morning.
好了吗? – 好 我可以了
Got it? – Okay, I got it.
这是我的家
This is my home, …
周末我离开我的家
…which I am leaving for the weekend…
去拜访传说中的女巫布莱尔
…to investigate the Blair Witch.
如何在森林中活下来
Essential reading: “How to Stay Alive in the Woods”, …
‘因为你从不知道将要发生什么
…’cause you never know what’s gonna happen.
这是一本很重要的书
And this is an important book…
因为它清楚地说出了在科菲发生的事情
…because it has the article about what happened at Coffin Rock.
它看上去相当旧了
It looks pretty old…
它完全地久了 还有这是我的野外笔记本
It’s totally old. And this is my field notebook.
这不是规矩先生吗!
It’s Mr. Punctuality.
今早过得怎么样了?
How are you this morning?
累死了
Tired.
我让把摄像机抬起来
So I got the CP up.
不错
Good.
这就是我们用来拍摄的?
That’s what we’re shooting on.
不 没人知道我会拿着它 但我拿到了
No one knows I took it, but I got it.
快 进房♥子里 快
Come into the house. Come on.
我能看见你
I can see you.
我们不会踩到狗屎的 我现在在向后退
We’re not gonna bump into shit, I’m going backwards now.
我们不能搞坏摄像机
We mustn’t fuck up the cameras.
迈克在哪里?
So where’s Mikey?
我们得去找他 – 好
We have to go get him. – Okay.
在8点半
At 8:30.

Okay.
我们的进度表已经推迟了 但重要的是我们有影液
We’re already behind schedule, but it’s important to have juice.

That’s cool.
我猜你是迈克
I guess you’re Mike!
等等 停下
Wait. Stop.
我们可以和你妈妈聊会吗?
Don’t we get to meet your Mama?
待会儿见 妈
See you later, Mom!
你好吗 迈克?
How are you, Mike?
我很累 但还不错
I’m tired but I’m fine.
对这次的体验我真的很兴奋 感谢上帝给我机会
I’m real excited about this. Thank you for the opportunity.
我很高兴 真幸运可以把这些设备凑齐
I’m very glad. Thanks for getting the equipment together.
我们有足够的电力和燃料
We’ve got enough battery power to…
供给一个小国家一个月
…fuel a small country for a month.
我们准备了米 水果冲压机
We’ve got rice, fruit punch…
麦片 葡萄干 宝贝
Oatmeal Raisin, baby.
最后的宿营地
The ultimate campfood.
感觉很柔软
Feel how soft.
棉花糖 – 你真狡猾 从我车里出去
Marshmallows… – Hey, you weasel. Out of my cart!
你相信有鬼吗?
Do you believe in ghosts?
女巫布莱尔的传说?
Ever heard of the Blair Witch?
听起来很熟悉 我姐姐在布莱尔高中
Sounds familiar. My sister went to Blair High School.
那片森林在圣诞节前后就像有脚 一样在爬行
The woods around Halloween are creepy.
能说详细些吗? 我不想瞎说
Can you tell me a little more? – I don’t wanna go cheesy.
我想说得坦白些
I want to present this straightforward.
那个传说让人不安
The legend is unsettling.
想要得到
Wanna get the…
开机仪式的第一镜?
…ceremonial first slate?
当然是的
Absolutely.
我们的第一镜?
The first slate for our first shot.
我们会让我们的手指在上面流血吗?
Should we get our fingers open and bleed on it?
放一点点血?
A little blood-letting?
不 我们等下会保留这个的
No, we’ll save that for later.
亲下这玩意吧
Kiss the slate.
这就是第一幕
It’s the first slate.
上面有我的口红印
Marked by my lipstick.
迈克 来亲下 祝你好运
Mikey, kiss it, good luck.
我们要去哪? – 他在咬着这东西了 祝福他
There we go. – Oh, he licked it. Bless him.
别吃下去 还要用的
Don’t eat it. We’re gonna need it.
这里是博克斯维尔 原来的布莱尔
This is Burkittsville, formerly Blair.
一个安静祥和的马里兰小镇
A small quiet Maryland town.
就像其他地方的小镇一样
Like a small, quiet town anywhere.
200年前这大约有20家人住在这
Some 20 families laid roots here over 200 years ago.
多数在这山丘附近
Many remain, either on this hill…
有的在小镇后面
…or in the town below.
异常多的孩子埋在这里
An unusually high number of children are buried here…
他们大多数在40年代去世的
…most of whom passed in the 1940’s.
总之至今这里还没有人对我们说起那些
Yet no one here recalls anything unusual about this time, …
那些不寻常的回忆
…not to us, anyway.
然而传说告诉了我们一个不寻常的故事
Yet legend tells A different story, …
有个人一直在我们的周围
…whose evidence is all around us.
就像风化的岩石
Etched in stone.
我们已经拍摄了第一个场景 墓地
We have shot the first scene, the cemetery scene.
开拍了
The opening is shot.
我们在做关于女巫布莱尔的记录片
We’re doing a documentary about the Blair Witch.
你听说过吗? 这是一个很老很老的故事了
Have you heard of the Witch? – That’s an old, old story.
我记得
As I remember, …
帕尔是一个年老的隐士
…Mr. Parr was an old hermit, …
他住在高山上 他已经在那儿
…and he lived up on a mountain. He’d been there, …
很长 很长时间了
…for a long, long, time.
你听说过女巫布莱尔吗? -听说过几次
You heard of the Blair Witch? – Several times.
第一件事是什么?
What was the first incident?
我是从人们的谈论和邻居那儿听说的
I’ve heard stories about it from people and neighbors,
我也在电视的记录片上看过
I also saw a documentary on the television…
有关她在马里兰的传说
…about her and legends of Maryland, …
我们的祖母为了让我早点睡觉 就把这个故事告诉我们
…my grandmother told us the story to make us go to bed early.
他们说你入夜还在这房♥子周围玩耍
They say if you stay up after dark or walk around the house…
女巫布莱尔就会抓住你
…the Blair witch will get you.
在1940年的秋天和冬天
In the fall or winter of 1940, …
一些年幼的小孩开始失踪
…some young kids started disappearing.
没有人知道
Nobody knew…
为什么他们会失踪
…why they were disappearing.
我听过最吓人的事情是
A kind of an omen, isn’t it? – The creepiest story about her…
大概是两个人出去打猎
…was that two men out hunting…
扎营在她经常出没的小屋附近
…camped near the cabin she’s supposed to haunt…
不 不要
No. No.
然后就永远地消失了
…and they just disappeared forever.
我刚讲了个让人害怕的故事 但这不是真的
I’m just telling a scary story, but it’s not true.
这不是真的
It’s not true.
一天 老帕尔先生 走到市场里面
One day, old Mr. Parr came into the market…
说着 “我就要要完蛋了”
…and said “I’m finally finished”.
他那样说是什么意思?
And what did he mean by that?
一开始没人知道
Nobody knew at first…
但最后警♥察♥
But the police finally…
走到他住的山上
went up the mountain…
发现有七个小孩的尸体在小屋里
…and found the bodies of seven kids in his house.
他会带两个小孩到地下室去
He would take the kids down to the basement in twos…
让一个面对着墙角
…and he’d make one face the corner…
然后把另一个杀掉
…and he’d kill the other one…
再把在墙角的那个也杀掉
…then he’d kill the one in the corner too.
他们就是那七个失踪的小孩
Those were the seven kids that were missing
他一次一个地把小孩带出森林
They brought the kids out of the woods one at a time…
这听上去很可怕 让全社会都震惊了
…it was terrible, it upset the whole community.
他说他不能接受眼前看到的他
He said he couldn’t take the eyes watching him…
这就是为什么他让他们面对着墙角
…that’s why he made them face the corner like that.
我一辈子都不相信
All my life I’ve believed…
什么女巫和鬼怪之类的
…in witches and ghosts and that kind of stuff
你不相信这里会有吗?
Do you believe there are some in this area?
是的 这很明确
Oh, definitely.
你不相信魔法之类吗? – 不相信
Do you believe in witchcraft? – No.
你信教吗? – 是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!