记得路上行人都是白♥痴♥
Just remember everyone else on the road is an idiot.
这称作防卫驾驶
It’s called defensive driving.
防卫
Defensive.
注意路上可能会跑出来的东西
Just keep an eye on the things that you might find come running out of the driveway.
好,要开多远…?
All right. Or, okay. How far do?
小心,小心…
Just try not… try not to…
太棒了
Excellent.
你是天生好手
You’re a natural.
跟你老爸一样
Just like your old man.
哇塞!
Wow-ee!
上来,洁姬
Climb in, Jackie.
谢谢-希望今晚是最後一次…
Thank you. Hopefully, tonight will be the last
我们见到那顶猴子帽
time we see those bloody monkey ears.
各位先生女士,大家欢聚一堂…
Ladies and Gentlemen. Roll up,
观赏神奇又不可思议的…
roll up, for the unbelievable, inconceivable,
“动物漂流”
“ANIMALS AFLOAT”!
好可爱
Oh, it looks so cute!
不,不!
No, no!
罗素,你要跟查理搭挡
Russell, you go down to Charlie.
他记得…他记得
He knows this… He knows this.
快点,起来,你必须跟查理跳舞
Come on, up you get. You have to be in the dance with Charlie.
不要
Go on,
快点,你跟查理是猴子
you be a monkey with Charlie.
快点,当个乖孩子,快点,没错
Come on, sweetie. That’s a good boy, come on. That’s it.
查理?你扶罗素起来一起跳舞
Charlie? Why don’t you help Russell get up and have a bit of a dance?
不要
No?
快点,爸妈在下面看
Come on, mum and dad are out there.
快点,起来,你可以的
Come on, up you get darling. You can do this.
快点,起来,罗素
Come on, up you get Russell.
查理!不要!
Charlie! Hey!
别踢人,查理!
You stop this! Charlie!
不!我要在台上!
No, no! I want to stay!
罗素,怎麽了?
What’s wrong, Russell?
罗素,你知道查理非常努力练习
You know Charlie has worked so hard for this, Russell.
没事吧?查理,还好吧?
Are you right? Charlie, are you okay?
你以前上台过,记得吗?
You’ve been on stage before, remember?
爸妈拜托你,好吗?看着我
Do it for mum and dad, okay? Look at my face.
你不跳查理也不能跳
Charlie won’t be able to dance if you don’t.
查理,不需要吐罗素口水
Charlie, there is no need to spit at Russell!
我会让你们上去…中场休息时
I will put you both… in time out!
我说别吵了
I said stop!
查理,够了!别闹,听话点
Charlie, enough! Stop it, all right? Just behave!
罗素喜欢猴子吗?
Does Russell like monkeys?
查理喜欢猴子,汤玛斯喜欢猴子
Charlie likes monkeys. Thomas likes monkeys.
我们帮你整理一下
We’ll clean up you up now, mate.
罗素喜欢跳舞吗?
Does Russell like dancing?
他喜欢
He likes it.
查理喜欢跳舞,汤玛斯喜欢跳舞
Charlie likes dancing. Thomas likes dancing.
不,罗素不喜欢猴子…
No. Russell doesn’t like monkeys. Russell doesn’t like monkeys.
罗素不喜欢查理
Russell doesn’t like Charlie.
冷静,冷静
Just settle down, all right? Just settle down.
不听话,查理,不听话!
Bad, Charlie. Bad!
查理,你必须自己上台
Charlie, you’ll just have to go on stage by yourself.
不要!
No!
不,你可以的,你长大了
No, you can do it. You’re a big boy.
快点,查理,快点
Come on, Charlie. Come on.
听话,快点,上台去
Be a good boy. Come on. Come on. On stage!
跳得好!漂亮!
There you go! Beautiful!
你记得我们小时候吗?
You remember when we were little?
我们经常跟爸一起洗澡
We used to have baths with dad,
我们会拿香皂在他腿上搓
and we’d rub soap into his legs…
好多毛,全是白色泡泡
…and they were so hairy they’d always go white?
他会放屁,我们开始拍水
Then he’d fart and we’d start clapping
你会说“嗯嗯声,嗯嗯声”
and you’d go, ‘poo-poo noises’, ‘poo-poo noises’.
我一直讨厌当你弟弟
I’ve hated being your brother.
每天晚上我总是闭上眼睛…
Every night I used to close my eyes
希望醒来时你变正常
and wish that when I woke up you’d be normal.
但你不会
But you won’t.
你刚尿在我腿上,对吧?
You just pissed on my leg, didn’t you?
赛门,你除草了没?
Simon, have you mowed the lawn yet?
雷克斯说我不用
Rex said I didn’t need to!
我要宰了那只熊!
I’m gonna kill that bear!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!