你也饿了吗?
Are you hungry, too?
她好小喔
She’s so tiny.
对,但生产时感觉她可不小
Yeah, well she didn’t feel so tiny coming out.
我生查理时大你没几岁
You know, I wasn’t much older than you when I had Charlie.
妈!
Mum?!
她饿了嘛
Well, she’s hungry.
我也是这样 你
I fed you this way.
你很爱,老吸不饱
You loved it! Couldn’t get enough!
拜托…
Please…
“祝福快乐的好人”
For he’s a jolly good fellow
“祝福快乐的好人”
For he’s a jolly good fellow
“祝福快乐的好人”
For he’s a jolly good fell-ow
“我们大家都这样说”
And so say all of us!
不,查理,汤玛斯吹完我们再点
No, Charlie! You wait for Thomas and then we’ll light them again.
来吧,汤玛斯
Go, Tommy.
抱歉,儿子
I’m sorry, sweetie.
查理,过来妈咪这里
Charlie! Come here to mummy.
我叫你等,过来
I said wait! Come here.
等一下,汤玛斯,我来点,等等
Just hold on, Tommy. I’ve got that. Just wait. Wait, mate.
不行
No.
好,快好了,好…
Okay, almost there. Okay…
来吧,照张相
Righto. One for the camera.
好啊!太棒了…!
Hip hip! …Hooray!
这里也亲一下吧
How about one of those over here,
赛门,别逗她了
Simon, leave the poor girl alone.
好啦
Yeah.
汤玛斯,我们已经送你礼物了
Um, Tommy, now I know we’ve already given you your gift,
但我想你也许喜欢这个
but I reckon you might like this one.
这会是什麽呢?
Oh, what could this be?
谢谢!
Thank you!
你现在正式获准上路了
You’re officially allowed on the road now.
雷克斯认为我能教会你妈开车…
Rex reckons if I can teach your mother to drive,
我谁都能教
I can teach anyone.
好啦,谁要吃蛋糕?
All right. Who want some cake?
我要
Yes please!
这是汤玛斯最喜欢的口味吧?
This is Thomas’s favourite, isn’t it, sweetie?
没错,妈
It is, mama.
好,我去拿冰淇淋
All right, I’ll get the ice-cream.
赛门,你可以切蛋糕了
Simon, you can start cutting the cake.
没问题
Yep. All right.
四小块给家人,最大一块给我
Four tiny little pieces for the family, and one big piece for me.
我的天啊!
Oh, my god!
查理…该死,查理!
Charlie… Charlie, shit, Charlie!
查理,你懂这是隐私…
Come on, Charlie, you know that’s private!
只能在房♥间做
You do that in your bedroom!
把小♥弟♥弟♥放进裤子
Put your dick back in your shorts, mate!
不听话,查理,不听话!
Bad, Charlie, bad! No. Bad!
别笑!
Don’t laugh!
抱歉,洁姬
I’m so sorry, Jackie.
要我们告诉你几次?
How many times do we have to tell you that?
跟洁姬道歉,然後去洗手
You say sorry to Jackie, and go and wash your hands. All right, mate?
汤玛斯,别乱来
Thomas, don’t be ridiculous.
快把东西放下!
You put that down now right now!
汤玛斯!
Thomas!
查理!
Charlie!
查理!放开!查理!
Charlie! Get off! Charlie!
孩子们,住手!住手!
Boys! Stop it! Stop it!
查理,放开他!
Charlie, you get off him!
住手!放开!查理!
Stop it! Leave it! Charlie!
查理,放手!
Charlie, let go!
查理,快放手!
Charlie, just let go!
你这个智障!
You fuckin’ spastic!
汤玛斯!放开他!汤玛斯!
Thomas! Get off him! Thomas!
汤玛斯!拜托!
Oh, Thomas! Please!
汤玛斯,住手,快住手!
Thomas, stop it! Stop it now!
查理!该死!
Charlie! Shit!
汤玛斯!汤玛斯,你竟敢打你哥
Thomas! Thomas, don’t you dare your brother!
我恨他!我恨他!-住手!住手!
I hate him! I hate him! – Stop it! Stop it!
我恨你!我恨你!
I hate you! I hate you!
别打他了 -玛姬,别这样
Don’t you hit him! – Maggie, please!
别打你哥了
Don’t you hit your brother!
不要!
No!!
玛姬,别这样
Maggie! Please! Please!
我的天啊
My god!!
汤玛斯!放开!放开!
Thomas! Get off! Get off!
查理?查理?查理,没事了
Charlie? Charlie? Charlie, it’s okay.
没事,没事,看着妈咪…
It’s okay. It’s okay. Look at mummy. Look at mummy.
不…!查理!不…!
No-no! No-no! No, Charlie!
冷静!冷静!冷静!
– Settle! Settle! Settle!
冷静下来!
– Settle down, mate!
别怕,乖,有妈在,别怕…
Ssshh! Ssshh! Sweetie, sweetie. Ssshh! Mummy’s here. Mummy’s here.
忍♥一下,不会很久
Hang in there, mate. Not long now.
你很勇敢,查理
You’re being very brave, Charlie.
他很勇敢
He is very brave.
我懂,查理,我知道会痛
I know, Charlie. I know it hurts.
你真听话,你是乖孩子
You’re being very good. You’re a good boy.
快好了
Almost there.
快好了,乖
Almost there, darling.
乖,别怕,别怕
Oh, sweetheart. It’s okay. It’s okay.
是你吗,汤玛斯?儿子?
Is that you, Thomas? Honey?
我要用厕所
I need to use the loo.
不公平,对吧?
It’s not fair, is it, mate?
可怜的孩子
Oh, you poor boy.
可怜的宝贝孩子
Poor baby boy.
我美丽的孩子
Oh, my beautiful boy.
我懂,儿子,我懂
I know, sweetie. I know.
你吓死我了
You scared the shit out of me.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
赛门?尿布呢?
Simon? Where are the nappies?
我不知道,看一下洗衣篮
I don’t know. Try the laundry basket.
我看了,帮我找好吗?
I have! Can you look for them?
苏菲需要 奶
Sophie needs a feed!
我警告你,别再敲了!
I’m warning you! Would you shut up?!
巴士上那个女孩真辣
That girl on the bus is pretty hot, mate!
你上她了吗?
Have you boned her?
才没有,汤玛斯还是处♥男♥
No way. Tom’s still a virgin.
当然,我觉得他哥不是
Sure. I reckon his brother
汤玛斯,你最好小心
Hey, you’d better watch out,
我觉得你哥想上洁姬
I reckon your brother’s trying bone Jackie.
好惨,你的智障哥哥比你帅
Oh man, it must suck that your retarded brother’s better looking than you.
别这麽讨人厌了
Stop being such fuckwits!
你才讨人厌
Oh, you’re all fuckwits!
好,今天测验日,准备好了吗?
Okay! Today is the day! Are we ready?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
男孩们!
Boys!
来回两次
I want two laps!
来吧
Let’s go!
快点
Come on!
你学会了,摩里森,大展身手喔
You get this, Mollison, and shock of all shocks,
你一定会通过救生训练
you’ll actually get your bronze medallion.
各就各位!
On your marks!
好,慢慢放开,放轻松
Okay. Just ease off nice and easy, nice and easy.
加速到最稳定的速度
Just get up to a nice cruising speed.

Yep.
不要突然变速
Don’t do anything sudden.

All right.
开车时把路上行人全当白♥痴♥
And you’ve got to drive like everyone else on the road is an idiot.
不,别看我,看路
No don’t look at me. Look at the road.
好啦…
Okay. Okay, okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!