等一下,不,主要是黑色,但…
Hold on, no, it’s mainly black. But…
有点模糊像…
It’s kind of fuzzy. Like…
像电视萤幕在闪
…like snow on T.V.
消失不了
It doesn’t go away.
就算等一小时甚至一年
You can wait an hour or a year… but
但还是一片模糊
it’ll still be all fuzzy.
我觉得只要消失…
I reckon if it went away, I’d be
我就能看见我妈
able to see my mum.
我哥好像就是这种感觉
That’s what it’s like for my brother.
不只是视觉
It’s not just what he can see.
还有听觉与知觉
It’s what he hears and what he thinks.
一切都是
Everything.
我想全是模糊的
I think it’s all fuzzy.
今晚可能无法去看比赛了
Well I guess we’re not going to Scouts tonight.
情况可能更糟
It could be worse.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我爸很快会到家
My dad’s going to be home soon.
好,没关系
Oh, okay, that’s fine.
什麽?
What?
别盯着我!
Stop it!
下周是我生日…
Um… Well, it’s my birthday next week. And…
我家里通常会吃晚餐庆祝
Well, my family usually do this dinner type thing.
你想来吗?
Do you want to come?
好,等一下
Yes, hold on…
什麽事?
What?
别敲了!
SHUT UP!!
玛姬,苏菲要换尿布
Maggie! Sophie needs her nappy changed!
你干嘛不换
There’s nothing stopping you!
到处都是便便,她背後全是
It’s gone everywhere! It’s up her back and everything!
一点便便不会死人
A bit of poo’s not going to hurt you!
我换好衣服要去工作了,我不行
I’m dressed for work, Maggie. I can’t!
真会找藉口
Bloody hell!
大伙儿,看好喔…
Boys, watch this. Are you ready? Okay…
快点,露一下,乖女孩
Come on. Get’em out. Good girl.
拉起!
Yes!
看,汤玛斯,是智障儿巴士
Look, Thomas. It’s the spastic bus!
来接你了,快上车
They’ve come to pick you up! Get on!
巴可刚跟他女友道别呢
Bucko’s just saying goodbye to his girlfriend!
不,她是你马子啦
Oh yeah. No she’s your woman, mate.
早安
Good morning.
查理!
Charlie!
那个低能儿跟着你耶
Hey! The retard’s after you!
洁姬,你认识他吗?
Do you know him, Jackie?
你在干嘛?回去巴士
What are you doing? Get back on the bus!
马上,查理
No. Now, Charlie.
他是智障-查理,巴士呢?
It’s a spastic! – Charlie, where’s the bus?
我想是他哥
I think it’s his brother.
查理,拜托
Charlie, please.
查理…
Charlie…
查理,拜托,你得回去巴士
Charlie, please. You have to get back on the bus.
查理!
Charlie!
查理!
Charlie!
汤玛斯的哥哥起肖了
Thomas’s brother’s freaking out!
我去找人帮忙
I’m going to get some help.
查理,我会买♥♥冰淇淋给你!
Charlie! I’ll buy you an ice cream!
你想吃冰淇淋吗?
Do you want an ice cream, Charlie?
住手!
Stop!
查理!查理!
Charlie! Charlie!
这里怎麽回事?
What’s going on here? Back it up!
後退!後退!怎麽回事?
Back it up! What’s going on?
孩子,你没事吧?
Mate, are you all right?
住手,别碰他!
Stop that! Leave him alone!
别碰他!别碰他!
Leave him! Leave him!
这样会更糟!
You’re making it worse!
没事,没事
It’s all right! It’s all right!
别碰他了
Leave him be, all right?
走开!
Get away!
查理…
Charlie…
同学!後退,同学!
Class! Stand back, class!
他们都进去了
They’re all going in.
快点!快走!
Come on! Shoo!
没事,查理…没事了
It’s all right, Charlie… it’s okay.
看,你的袋子,你的猴子帽呢
Look, we’ve got your bag; we’ve got your monkey ears. Yeah?
乖孩子…
Good boy. Good boy. Good boy.
我们回巴士,好吗?
We’ll go back to the bus. Okay?
很好,乖孩子…
Good boy.
“再见…我们出发了”
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, We’re off on our way…
“天海连成一线,你我每天…”
The sky and sea together, you and me every day…
你在这里
There you are.
我本来想晚点送你,但我等不及
I was going to give this to you later, but I couldn’t wait.
生日快乐
Happy Birthday.
谢谢
Thanks.
我录了特制专辑给你
I recorded everything especially for you.
来吧,播来听
Go on, play it.
“你能拥有我的心,我的灵魂”
Well you can have my heart, have my soul
“没有你我感觉好冷”
Without you I feel cold.
“你何不跟我来”
Won’t you come with me
“我会让你快乐”
and I will make you happy
“我孤独时会想起你…”
And then when I’m alone,
“直到这天结束”
I’ll dream of you’til the day is done.
“难道你不知道我渴望…”
Don’t you know I will be dying
“待在你身旁”
to be by your side…
听好,我知道你很难过
Listen, I know you’re upset.
别在意学校那些笨孩子的想法
Just don’t worry what those stupid kids at school think.
是啊,你说得轻松
Yeah, well it’s easy for you to say that.
你必须停止梦想查理是正常的
You have to stop wishing Charlie was normal.
他不会变好的
He’s never going to change.
怕了吧…!
Howwwazzziiiiitttt?!!
快点…!
Come on-nnnnnnnnn!!!
正点…!
Wassiiiiiiiiitttttt?!
看吧,玛姬,漂亮的一球!
Oh, come on, Maggie. It was plumb!
赞喔!我得一百分才会出局…
Yes! I’ll retire when I get my century,
摩里森先生,到时候球棒送你
Mr. Mollison, so then you can get a bat!
你留着吧
You’ll keep.
晚餐好美味,摩里森太太
This is so yum, Mrs. Mollison.
我都忘了上次吃烤肉是什麽时候
I can’t remember the last time I had a roast.
真的?我们每两星期吃一次烤肉
Oh, really? We have a roast once a fortnight.
赛门喜欢自己烤蔬菜
Simon just loves his roast vegies, don’t you darls?
我爸不太煮饭
My dad doesn’t really cook.
全家吃饭时间不同
And we eat at different times,
大部份是外带
so it’s just take away really.
欢迎你随时来这里吃饭
You’re welcome over here for dinner anytime.
对,只要你会洗碗
Yeah, just as long as you do the dishes!
儿子,怎麽了?
What is it, sweetie?
递给妈咪
Here, pass it to mummy.
我来就好
I can do it.
确定? -对
Sure? – Yeah.
你表现很好
You’re being very good.
他会为漂亮女生做任何事呢
He’ll do any thing for a pretty girl. Won’t you, mate?
要说什麽?
What do you say?
很好,乖孩子
That’s right. Good boy.
你认为查理会再说话吗?
Do you think Charlie will ever talk again?

Yes.
其实应该不会
Probably not, actually.
我们希望他进入青春期时会但…
We hoped he might have when he hit adolescence but…
很遗憾他没有
unfortunately he didn’t.
但你可以跟大家沟通,对吧?
But you get your point across, don’t you sweetie?
或许我们不再比手语…
Yeah, well maybe if we stopped signing,
他会开始说话
he’d start talking, mum.
我想不太可能,汤玛斯
I think that’s unlikely, Thomas.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!