等一下,查理…
Hold on, Charlie. Charlie…
给你
There you go.
好,你要说什麽?
Right, now what do you say?
这是糖果的手势
It’s a sign for lolly.

Okay.
你要帮我拿袋子吗?
Do you want to carry my bag?
我来
Here…
不,我来就好
Oh no, that’s fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别累坏自己
Don’t wear yourself out, you pro.
为什麽查理不说话?
So why doesn’t Charlie talk?
他小时候会
Well, he could when he was little.
他说什麽?
What did he say?
像是“妈”“爸”“汤玛斯”
Oh, just stuff like”mum”, “dad”, “Tom”.
简单句子像“查理饿了”…
Simple sentences like, “Charlie want food”
“查理渴了”像这些
“Charlie want drink”. You know, stuff like that.
然後他就不说话了
And then he just stopped?
对,听说对他太难
Yeah. Well, they reckon it got too hard for him,
所以他学手语
so they taught him to sign.
你父母一定很难受
It must be so hard on your parents.
大家都这样说
Everyone says that.
你一定也很难受
It must be hard on you.
他跑进淋浴的女孩家就有趣了
Well, it’s got to be fun if you get to run into other girl’s showers.
没错吧,查理?
Isn’t that right, Charlie?
我的天啊!
Oh my god!
查理!
Charlie!
洁姬,真的很抱歉,查理!
Jackie, I’m really sorry.
查理!
Charlie!
查理!
Charlie!
查理,嘴张开
Charlie, open your mouth please.
嘴张开,查理,嘴张开…
Open your mouth, Charlie. Spit it out!
吐出来
Open your mouth. Open…
嘴张开,查理,嘴张开
Open up your mouth. Charlie, OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH!!
张开,谢谢
Open. Thank you.
好恶
Oh, yuck!
洁姬,我很抱歉
Jackie, I am so sorry.
他通常不会这样
He doesn’t usually do things like this…
靠,查理,嘴张开
Fuck, Charlie! Open up your mouth!
不好玩,吐出来…
This isn’t funny, all right? I said spit it out!
查理,吐出来,叫你吐出来
Spit it out! Charlie, I say spit it out!
再见
See ya.
好在这支棉塞没用过
At least it wasn’t a used one.
总共是128元25分
That’s one hundred and twenty eight dollars and twenty five cents.
我只有带100元,抱歉
I’ve only got a hundred on me, sorry.
我说吧,妈就说你会出错
I told you. Mum said you’d balls this up.
对,谢了,汤玛斯
Yeah, thanks a lot, Thomas.
听话,查理
Now be a good boy, Charlie.
爸要放回一些东西,好吗?
Daddy’s got to put some of this stuff back, all right?
安静下来,乖儿子
Just settle down, champ.
查理,安静下来
Charlie, settle down.
查理,别闹了
Charlie, don’t be silly!
查理,查理,起来
Charlie. Charlie get up.
查理,查理,起来
Just… Charlie, Charlie stand up.
查理,快起来
Charlie stand up.
查理,爸钱没带够…
Look, Charlie, Daddy hasn’ enough money.
所以有些东西要放回去
Daddy hasn’t enough money, so he’s got a few things back.
查理,查理,这里的人要买♥♥东西
Charlie. Charlie, the nice people here want to do their shopping,
你必须站起来,查理,查理?
so you’re just going to have to stand up, all right? Charlie. Charlie?
查理?查理,站起来!
Charlie, Charlie? Charlie, get up!
汤玛斯,还不快来帮我
Thomas, for chrissakes help me, would you?
== accapr.vicp.net ==
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Charlie, come on. Yes I know, dad didn’t get the specials.
查理,快点,爸没有特权
Charlie, get up. Charlie, please, please. I know. I know.
查理,起理,拜托…
Dad didn’t get the… Oh please! Oh, come on get up!
爸没有特权,拜托快起来
Security! Check out two!
警卫,结♥帐♥处有骚动
Charlie, for godssake! Stand up!
查理,给我起来!
Stand up now! Come on! Get up!
快起来,快点起来…!
GET UP! Stand up! Get up! Stand up!
起来…!
Stand up! C’mon!
起来!快点!
That’s ninety-four thirty.
总共是94元30分
Yeah, hang on, Charlie, hang on.
等一下,查理,等一下…
Daddy’ll get you some dinner, all right. How’s that?
爸会弄晚餐给你吃,好吗?
I’ll get you some eggs if you like? Want some eggs?
我会弄蛋给你吃,想吃蛋吗?
Want some sausages? How many sausages do you want?
想吃香肠吗?你要几根?
Six sausages? Two?
6根?2根?
Look Charlie, no stars!
查理,没有星星了
There’s no need for that. All right?
别激他
Dad, he’s got to learn!
爸,他必须学乖
It’s over! For some fucking peace and quiet, just leave it. All right?
别吵了,安静一点,别惹他
He gets away with everything.
大家都容忍♥他
Just… Charlie! Just chill! Thomas, for fucksakes!
查理,冷静,汤玛斯够了
Charlie! Just… Charlie!
查理!查理不要!
Hello.

Hello, my boys!
嗨,孩子们
Hello, sweetheart. I’ve missed you.
嗨,乖儿子,我很想你
No, no, no. Mummy has to stay in hospital.
不…妈咪要待在医院
Yeah, but look, I’ve been finishing your costume.
看,你的戏服快完成了
He’s been practising all week with Russell. Haven’t you, mate?
他跟罗素练习了一整周,对吧? 过来,你还没大到不想抱妈
Come here. You’re not too old to give your mum a kiss.
过来我这里
Oh, come here to me.
宝宝今天一直在踢
She’s been kicking today.
一切顺利吗?
How’s everything?
顺利,还好
Um yeah, it’s okay.
学校呢?
How’s school?
还好
It’s okay.
只是还好?
Just okay?
你一定很高兴儿童床装好了
You’ll be happy to know that I’ve set the cot up and the change
接下来会换桌子
table’s next.
他的脚怎麽了?
What’s happened to his foot?
他不小心踩到玻璃,他会好的
Oh, he just walked through a bit of glass. He’ll be all right.
赛门摩里森,你最好别呼咙我
Simon Mollison. You better not be feeding me bullshit.
我躺在这里整天不代表…
Just because I’m lying in bed all day doesn’t mean
我不知道出事
I don’t know when something’s up.
你不在摩里森兄弟照常表现良好
Us Mollison boys are doing just fine without you, Magpie.
我有一个惊喜给你
I’ve got a surprise for you.
雷克斯想念你…
Rex misses you…
他想要待在这里陪你
…and he wants to stay here and keep you company.
真棒,太好了
Oh. Great. That’s fabulous.
伊莉莎白打来提醒我们下周彩排
And Elizabeth called and reminded us of the rehearsal next week, and
我说我们会去
I said we could make it.
我忘记哪一天要发糖果
And I’ve forgotten which day is tuck shop duty day.
周五
It’s Friday, hon.
可以吗?应付得来吗?
So are you good? Coping?
当然
Absolutely.
爸?
Dad?
什麽?
Yep?
你曾希望查理正常吗?
Do you ever wish Charlie was normal?
是,刚开始
Yeah, at the start.
之後就不想了
I don’t think about it much any more though.
查理就是这样
Charlie’s Charlie.
对,但你不觉得不公平吗?
Yeah, but don’t you think it’s kind of unfair?
你妈认为原因就在我们有能力…
Your mum reckons we got Charlie because we’re capable…
我们够坚强能照顾查理
we’re strong enough to deal with him.
你相信吗?
Do you believe that?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你妈相信如此
Your mum is, that’s for sure.
我只知道他是我儿子
All I know is, he’s my own.
不照顾自己儿子就太懦弱了
And you’re weak as piss if you don’t look after you own.
查理,你想喝什麽茶?
Hey, Charlie. What do you want for tea?
这是什麽?
Hey, what’s this?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!