妈,别弄了
Mum. Mum, stop. Stop.
快乐一点,我们就会…
A bit… a more bit happier, then we’re gonna…
我很好
I’m fine.
不,你不好,妈,给我刷子!
No, you’re not fine, mum. Give me the brush!
我很好
I’m fine!
这里怎麽回事?
What the fuck’s going on here?!
够了
Right, that’s it.
来吧
Come on.
我不能做到一半吧
I couldn’t friggin’ leave it there, could I?
我不管,来吧
Well, I don’t fucking care. Come on.
我们要去医院,你要住院
We’re going to the hospital and you’re staying.
来,玛姬,呼吸
Come on, Maggie. Just breathe. Just breathe.
没错,玛姬,呼吸
That’s it, Magpie. Just breathe.
快点,查理,嘴张开
Come on, Charlie, open your mouth.
查理?嘴张开
Charlie? Charlie, open up your mouth!
不,汤玛士拜托你嘴张开
No, open your mouth for Thomas.
听话,像妈 你一样,听话
Come on, come on. Like you did for mum. C’mon!
讨厌鬼,查理,嘴张开!
You little shit! Charlie! Open up your mouth!
嘴张开!嘴张开!张开!
Open your mouth! Open your mouth! OPEN UP!!
好了
Gotcha!
好,我晾好衣服,做好午餐
All right, I’ve hung out the washing, done the lunches.
你送查理上巴士
You can get Charlie on the bus.
可是爸,我迟到了
But dad, I’ll be late!
不会,巴士司机会载你一程
No you won’t. The bus driver will drop you off.
我才不要坐那台巴士
I’m not getting on that bus.
别笨了
Don’t be stupid.
爸…
Dad…
汤玛斯,一起上巴士,没得商量
Thomas, you’re getting the bus and that’s final.
我8点会回家
I’ll be home at eight.
嗨,你一定是查理的弟弟
Hi, you must be Charlie’s brother.
各位,这是查理的弟弟
Everyone. This is Charlie’s brother.
跟他打招呼
Say hello, please.
嗨,查理的弟弟
Hello, Charlie’s brother.
嗨,查理的弟弟
Hello, Charlie’s brother.
你要去跟查理坐吗?
Do you want to go sit with Charlie?
海莉,手伸出来,手伸出来
Oh, Hayley. Hands out. Hands out.
手伸出来
Hands out.
你是谁?你是谁?
Who are you? Who are you?
我是汤玛斯
Um, I’m Thomas.
嗨,你是查理的弟弟?
Hello. Are you Charlie’s brother?
对
Yeah.
我认识查理,我是查理的朋友
I know Charlie. I’m Charlie’s friend.
你不知道我的名字…
You don’t know my name. You don’t know my name. You don’t know my name.
你叫什麽名字…?
What’s your name? What’s your name?
我叫罗素,我认识查理
My name is Russell. I know Charlie.
我们是方舟上的猴子
We’re monkeys on a boat.
我们一起在方舟上跳舞
We dance together on a boat.
我们巴士上坐一起
We sit together on the bus.
你也坐巴士,你跟我们同校吗?
Are you riding the bus? Are you coming to our school?
不,不
No. No.
你一定是…
Yes you are! Yes you are! Yes you are!
汤玛斯要上我们学校
Thomas is coming to our school!
汤玛斯跟查理一起坐巴士
Thomas rides in the bus with Charlie.
汤玛斯跟罗素一起坐巴士
Thomas rides in the bus with Russell.
汤玛斯,你喜欢巴士吗?
Do you like buses, Thomas? Do you like buses?
汤玛斯不喜欢巴士…!
Ah! Thomas doesn’t like buses! Thomas doesn’t like buses!
这里下车,谢了
Just here, thanks.
再见,汤玛斯!
Bye, Thomas!
再见,汤玛斯!
Bye, Thomas!
再见,汤玛斯摩里森!掰掰!
Bye, Thomas Mollison! Bye! Bye!
教练?教练?
Hey, miss? Hey, miss?
我建议你叫摩里森去小孩池
I think you should get Mollison in the kiddy pool.
他快溺水了
I think he’s going to drown.
够了,白金汉先生
That’s enough, Mister Buckingham.
教练,我是认真的,你看他
Oi, miss. I’m being serious. Look at him!
别理他,汤玛斯
Ignore him, Thomas.
你可以的,加油!
You can do it! Hang on!
别怕,就算你真的溺水…
There you go, Tom. Even if you do drown,
莎莉会替你口对口人工呼吸
Sally’s offered to give you mouth-to-mouth.
10分钟到!
Three minutes are up!
好,离开泳池,下一组!
Okay! Out of the pool! Next group please!
起来,卡洛琳
Out you get, Caroline!
准备好…
And…
这什麽怪东东
What the hell are those?
是猴子耳朵,看不出来吗?
They’re monkey ears. Can’t you tell?
你戴着做什麽?
What are you wearing them for?
免得耳朵进水,笨蛋
To keep my hair dry, silly.
你没听过泳帽这种东西吗?
Heave you heard of a swimming cap?
有,但额头会留下丑丑的痕迹
Yeah, but they leave those yeeky lines on your forehead.
被你打败了
Oh, you’re whacked!
这哪里来的?
Where the fuck did you get them from, anyway?
我自己做的,你也想要吗?
I made ’em myself, Deano. Do you want a pair?
闭嘴,你这个怪咖
Shut up, you weirdo!
迪恩,你想要吧,你戴一定超帅
Hey, Deano, he’d love a pair, Deano, hey? They’d look good on you, mate!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
昨天抱歉
Sorry about yesterday.
没关系,我不该掉头走人的
That’s cool. I shouldn’t have rocked up like that.
谢谢没有…
Thanks for not…
告诉别人…
you know, telling everyone about…
任何事
everything.
洁姬,快来!
Hey, Jackie! Come on!
不关他们的事
It’s none of their business anyway.
谢了
Thanks.
再见
See ya.
好,说“猴子”
Okay now, say “mon-key”.
不…不是“好”,是“猴子”
No, no, no. Not “da”. Monkey.
不,查理,看这边
No, Charlie, Charlie, look here. Look here.
听我的发音,猴…子
Now, listen to the sound. Mon-key.
不,别用手语,别用手语
No. No signing. No signing.
快点,坐好,别用手语
Come on. Come on, sit. No signing, right?
用说话的声音
Use your speaking voice.
现在说“猴子”
Now say mon-key.
你说我就给你吃
Look, I’ll give you this if you say it.
不,别用手语,记得别用手语
No. No signing, remember? No signing.
说“猴子”
Say mon-key.
猴…子
Mon-key.
猴子
Monkey.
对,没错,很好
Yeah, that’s it! Good. Good.
是你,嗨
Why, hello.
嗨
Hello.
你要陪我走回去吗?
Do you want to walk home with me?
不,我要坐车
Ah no, I’m getting a lift.
真懒惰
That’s lazy of you.
是啊,我可不想戴粉红安全帽
Yeah. See I um, I couldn’t bring myself to wear a pink stack hat. So…
那是你哥吗?
Is that your brother?
对,是他
Ah, yeah. Yeah it is.
他可以跟我们一起走
He can walk with us.
再见,汤玛斯!
Bye Thomas!
汤玛斯不喜欢巴士…!
Thomas doesn’t like buses! Thomas doesn’t like buses!
查理…这是洁姬
Um, Charlie. Charlie, this is Jackie.
对,没错,是女孩
Yeah, that’s right. Girl.
你会手语?
Do you know sign language?
一点
Kind of.
赞喔
Wow-ee.
你能教我怎麽跟查理打招呼吗?
Could you… Could you show me how to say hi’ to Charlie?
哈罗,查理
Hello, Charlie.
我可以给他糖果吗?
Can I give him a lolly?
可以
Yeah, yeah.
你会被他缠上
Ah, you’re locked in now.