我知道自己的身体
I know my own body, darling.
歹势,怀孕的是你…
Well excuse me. You’re the one that’s pregnant
你得听医生的话
and has do what the doctor tells them!
歹势,不愿结扎的是你
Excuse me! You’re the one who wouldn’t have a bloody vasectomy!
雷克斯叫我不要
Rex told me not to have one.
雷克斯去死吧
Well Rex can go fuck himself.
玛姬,床上
Margaret. Bed.
帮帮忙
Please.
什麽?什麽?
What? What?
猴子?
Monkey?
查理的猴子帽在哪里?
Where are Charlie’s monkey ears?
太好了,别告诉我不见了
Great. Don’t tell me they’re bloody lost!
上面有绣你的名字,会出现的
You’re name’s sewn into them, so they’ll turn up.
快点,准备让你上学了
Come on, well get you ready for school.
回房♥间,查理,回房♥间
In your room. Charlie, in your room!
快点,你的上衣呢?
Come on! Where’s your shirt?
好,两人一组
Okay! Everyone in pairs!
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
巴可,我想他挂了
Bucko! I think he’s dead!
不!我们一定要救他
Nooooooo! For the love of God, we’ve got to save it!
别在我面前嗝屁!
Don’t you dare go dying on me!
别闹了
That’s enough!
除非你们两个中午想做劳动服务
Unless you two want to spend your lunch hour on scab duty.
不要,教练,抱歉
No, miss. Sorry miss.
好,进行心肺复苏法…
Okay. When performing C.P.R.
要记得叁大口诀
We have to remember A-B-C.
气道、呼吸和循环
Airway. Breathing and circulation.
首先,开启气道
So first up, open up the airway.
把手放在假人的额头使头翘起
Put your hand on the person’s forehead and tilt it back.
轻点,摩里森先生
Gently, Mr. Mollison!
抱歉,教练
Sorry, miss.
好,接着是呼吸,检查一下
Okay. B is for breathing. So check for it.
把脸贴近嘴巴
Put your face close to the person’s mouth.
好,卡洛琳,你不必亲假人
Okay, Caroline, you don’t have to kiss the dummy.
好色
Slut.
保持气道畅通
Keep the airway open.
听和感觉是否有呼吸
Look, listen and feel for breathing.
好,哪个频道?
Okay. What channel?
都好,我不在乎
Anything. I don’t care.
被拘禁在这里我快疯了
I’m going mad cooped up in here.
妈!
Mum!
怎样?你跟你♥爸♥一样坏
What? God, you’re as bad as your father!
我只是想过马路
I only went across the road!
我得去买♥♥牛奶
I had to get milk!
妈,我去买♥♥
Mum! I’ll get it!
好啦,我坐着不动
Okay, okay. I’ll just sit here then.
查理,不要抓屁♥股♥
Charlie, get your finger out of your arse!
洁姬,你好…
Jackie. Hi. Um…
我马上回来,好吗?
I’ll be back in one second. Okay?
好吧,查理
Okay. Um, Charlie, go to your room.
回自己的房♥间,查理
Go to your room, Charlie.
好,我知道,是个女孩
Yes, yes, I know, I know. I know it’s a girl.
听我说,查理
Wait, Charlie.
我给你一颗星星
I’ll give you a star.
是你♥爸♥吗?
Is it your father?
不,不是
No, no. It’s not!
那麽是谁?
Who is it then?
别担心,是学校朋友
Um. Don’t worry, mum. It’s someone from school.
查理!小声!
Charlie! Sshh!
你要让朋友进来吗?
Are you going to let them in?
对,妈,我正在搞定查理
Yes, mum, I will. I’m helping Charlie with something.
别让朋友站在外头
You can’t just leave them standing there!
查理,我给你两颗星星
Charlie. I’ll give you two stars.
好,听话
Okay. Good boy.
好…
Okay…
嗨,洁姬…
Hey, Jackie. Um…
抱歉让你久等
Sorry I took so long.
听起来你好像在开趴
It sounded like you were having a party or something.
不,只是…
Ah, no, it’s just um…
是我妈,她怀孕,容易制♥造♥声响
It’s mum. She’s just pregnant. She makes a lot of noise and stuff.
你♥爸♥是军人
Is your dad in the Army?
对,他是
Yeah. Yeah, he is.
你经常需要搬家吗?
Did you have to move around a lot?
小学读叁间
Well… Three primary schools.
这是我第二间高中…
This is my second high school. So…
你一定很想念你朋友
You must miss your friends.
是啊
Yeah.
今天早上我遇到怪事
Hey, something a bit weird happened to me this morning.
我在淋浴时…
While I was in the shower,
两个男孩穿着内♥裤♥闯进我家
two boys broke into my house in their undies.
他们借用厕所
They used to toilet.
然後留下这个
And they left these…
看,上面绣“摩里森”
See, it has “C. Mollison” on it,
就在这里
right there.
这个嘛,这并不奇怪
Um… You know, that’s not weird.
我其实听过有人穿猴子装…
I’ve actually, um, I’ve heard of people who um, they dress as monkeys and…
闯进别人家,也借用厕所
and they break into people’s houses, you know, and they use the toilet or something.
好吧,是我
Oh. Well yeah, it was me.
我是“猩猩摩里森”
Chimp Mollison, my alias. Oo-ee-ah!
好像喔
It was exactly like that.
穿内♥裤♥会更像
You just have to be in your undies to get it right.
好吧,我想弄清楚
Well, I’m just gonna have to get to the bottom of this.
我淋浴时还是看得到外面
I can see through shampoo you know.
汤玛斯摩里森!
THOMAS PATRICK MOLLISON!!!!
怎麽会搞成这样
It’s not like I ask for much.
你看你,脏死了
Look at you, you little shit!
不,查理,不听话!
No, Charlie. Bad! Bad!
不行把便便涂在地毯上
You don’t rub poo on the carpet!
不行,手别碰,手抬高!
Don’t! Keep your hand out of it! Arms up! Arms up!
我的天啊
For godssake!
别闹了,别碰我
Stop that! Ugh! Don’t touch me!
汤玛斯,我不懂你在干嘛
I don’t know what’s got into you, Thomas.
你来处理,你来处理
You deal with it. You deal with it.
快点,查理
Come on, Charlie.
你要拿回这个吗?
Do you want these back?
查理,别乱碰东西
Don’t you dare touch anything, Charlie!
查理,不!手抬高!
Charlie, no! Keep your hands up! Up!
妈,这是意外
Mum. It was an accident.
真的?
Honestly?
我希望你懂事点
I wish you’d grow up a bit.
你快16岁了
You’re going to be sixteen soon.
换你顾你哥
Now you watch your brother.
查理,别讨厌了
Oh, Charlie. Piss off.
妈,别弄了,你应该待在床上
Mum. Stop. You’re supposed to be in bed. Okay?
不,来不及了
No, it’s too late for that.
不放心交待你任何事
Can’t leave you to do anything, can I?
他老是乱大便,对他吼啊
He shat everywhere! Yell at him!
他能怎麽办?
Well, what was he supposed to do?
汤玛斯,不要这麽自私
Don’t be so bloody selfish, Thomas!
他不是我的责任
He’s not my responsibility!
他是你哥
He’s your brother!
他是畸形!
He’s a freak!
我不要跟他有任何瓜葛
I don’t want anything to do with him.
汤玛斯,你哥不像你是正常人
Your brother will never be able to do the things you can, Thomas.
他永远不会找到工作或拥有家庭
He’ll never get a job or have a family.
他永远不能照顾自己
He’ll never be able to look after himself.
他一辈子都会跟我们住
He will live with us for the rest of his life.
所以只要有任何事你♥爸♥…
So if there’s anything… that your father…
还有我能帮助你哥快乐一点…
and I can do to help make your father, your brother’s life… a little happier…