妈,爸还是不去洗澡
Mum, Dad still won’t get into the shower.
搞什麽鬼
Bloody hell!
雷克斯,赛门为何不能洗澡?
Rex, why can’t Simon have a shower?
雷克斯认为由你发言所以你参加
Well, Rex reckons because you’re the one giving the talk that you should go to the meeting…
我则待在家照顾小孩
and I’ll stay home and look after the boys.
可是雷克斯,我想有些丈夫…
Oh, but Rex, I think some of the husbands
可能很期待赛门的性和怀孕观点
might be interested in Simon’s viewpoint on sex and pregnancy.
不,他们才没有
No, they wouldn’t.
有,他们有
Yes, they would.
好,雷克斯也认为只要我参加…
All right, well Rex also reckons that if I come to the meeting…
我应该得到一些…
I should get some…
该怎麽说呢,夥伴?
how did you put it again, mate?
对了,今晚有特别服务
Oh yeah, special attention tonight.
了,可是雷克斯…
Ah, see but Rex,
我也只能给赛门特别服务
Simon gets nothing but special attention from me.
所以我才在这里,快起来
That’s why I’m out here. Hop to it.
查理?
Charlie?
她已经参加两个烦人的委员会
She’s already on two bloody committees.
没事,稍微休息一下就好
It’s okay. I’ve just got to take it easy for a while.
这样不够,你得待在床上
You bloody won’t just take it easy. You’ll stay in bed.
得了,我不可能整天待在床上
It’s ridiculous. There’s no way I’m staying in bed all day.
妈咪回家了
Yeah, mummy’s home.
汤玛斯,抱歉回来晚了
Sorry we’re late, Thomas.
你看你
Look at you!
你耳聋吗?你听到医生的话了
Are you deaf, woman? You heard the doctor.
我帮你装电视,放几本书
I’ll set up the TV for you. I’ll get you some books.
会很舒适的
It’ll be fine.
是喔,那谁来顾房♥子和孩子
Yeah, and who’s going to take care of the house and boys?
玛姬,我又不是没路用
Well I’m not bloody useless Maggie!
我会用吸尘器啊
I can work a vacuum cleaner for chrissakes!
怎麽了?
Right guys, what’s going on?
会议中我…
Oh, at the meeting I…
你妈决定在开会议中展开攻击
Your mother decided to have an attack at the meeting.
那不是攻击
It wasn’t an attack.
难道你又盲又聋?
Well are you blind as well as deaf?
我必须带她去医院
I had to take her to the hospital.
她的血压高到不行
Her blood pressure’s through the roof.
医生要她待在床上
And the doctor told her she has to stay in bed.
快点,查埋,洗澡时间
Come on, Charlie. Bath time.
你是想要中风吗?
So you want to have a stroke then, do you?
帮帮忙,玛姬,别这麽固执
For chrissakes, Maggie, don’t be so bloody stubborn!
快进去
In you go, mate.
听好,汤玛斯
Listen, Thomas,
妊娠毒血症不是开玩笑的
this pre-eclampsia business is serious stuff.
我要你帮忙照顾查理,注意你妈
So I’m gonna need you to help look after Charlie, keep an eye on your mother…
别让她下床乱跑
and make sure she stays in bed.
玛姬,我要你现在就上♥床♥
Maggie, I want you to go to bed now, all right?
你再唠叨我就要得中风了
Oh, you’ll give me a stroke if you
你真是个小脏鬼
You’re a dirty little bugger.
你真是个小脏鬼
You’re a dirty little bugger!
我知道你是谁,你是…魔鬼!
I know what you are. You are… a devil!
还是…刺猪先生?
What about… mister porcupine?!
你是…
You are…
歌♥剧天王!
the Opera House!
小脏鬼啊,有人是小脏鬼啊
Naaaaa! Dirty little buggerrrrr. Somebody’s a dirty little buggerrr!!!
查理该吃药了
Time for Charlie’s medicine.
什麽?
What?
汤玛斯,把查理抓来给我
Thomas. Grab Charlie for me.
什麽?
What?
把查理抓来给我
Grab Charlie for me.
查理,拜托…
Charlie, please! Just…
查理,坐下
Charlie, sit down!
叫他嘴张开
Tell him to open his mouth.
嘴张开
Open your mouth.
汤玛斯,跟他玩一下,快点
Thomas, be a bit more playful than that, come on.
查理,汤玛斯拜托你嘴张开
Charlie, open your mouth for Thomas.
好,让汤玛斯来
Okay, let Thomas do it.
汤玛斯,说谢谢
Thomas, say thank you.
你真是乖孩子
You’re a good boy.
谢谢,查理,乖孩子
Thank you, Charlie. Good boy.
内衣…赛门,内衣拿进来!
The underwear-Simon, the underwear goes on the inside!
玛姬?拜托回床上好吗?
Maggie? Maggie, please just go back to bed, all right? Please.
太丢脸了
It’s very embarrassing.
别担心,回床上
Don’t worry about it, all right. Just get back into bed.
别推我
Stop pushing me around.
把查理带过来,我要替他穿衣服
Bring Charlie so I can finish getting him dressed.
等我一下,好吗?
I will in a couple of seconds. All right?
记得把箱子拿出去
Make sure you put those bins out.
好,妈,我拿了
Yes mum, I just did.
再半小时开 水器
Sprinklers go on in half an hour.
好,玛姬
Yes, Maggie.
汤玛斯,我会准备午餐
Thomas, I’ll get you started on lunches, all right?
弄午餐给汤玛斯吃
Get Thomas started on those lunches!
别念了
For chrissakes!
糟了!
Shit!
查理…
Charlie…
查理!
Charlie!
快回来!
Come on!
查理!
Charlie!!
嗨,好帅的小裤裤!
Hey! Nice undies!
查理!
Charlie!!
查理!
Charlie!!
查理!
Charlie!!
走路看路!
Watch where you’re going!
抱歉,我…
Sorry! I…
查理!
Charlie!!
查理,查理,别这样
Charlie, Charlie, yes. Come on, come on.
你可以回家嘘嘘
You can go to the toilet at home.
有人吗?
Hello?
查理…
Charlie!
查理!
Charlie!
我很抱歉,他不会伤人
I’m really sorry. He won’t hurt you.
他有自闭症,他想借厕所
He’s autistic. He needed to use the toilet.
爸,怎麽回事?
Dad, what’s going on?!
该死,查理,出去
Oh, shit! Charlie, get out!
你们在我家干嘛…?
What the hell are you doing in my house? What the hell are you doing in my house?!
拜托,别碰他
Please! Don’t touch him, all right?
你看不出他有问题吗?
Can’t you see there’s something wrong with him?
出去!出去!
Get out! Get out!
快起来,快走…!
Get up! C’mon! Go, go go! Go, go, go!
洁姬,你没事吧?
Jackie! Are you all right?
查理,你还好吧?没事吧?
Charlie, are you right? Are you good? Are you okay?
儿子?你怎麽把钥匙插在门上?
Sweetie? Why on earth would you leave your keys in the door?
妈,我不是故意的
Mum, as if I meant to.
还有,他又跑进别人家借厕所了
By the way, he’s running into other people’s houses and using their toilet again.
天啊,他好几个月没这样了
Oh no! He hasn’t done that for months.
我要怎麽处罚你?
What am I gonna do with you?
查理,我要拿走一颗星星
Charlie, I’m gonna take away a star.
我要拿
Yes, I am.
不听话,查理,乱跑是不听话
No. Bad, Charlie! Running away is bad.
我告诉你多少次了?
And how many times have I told you?
不准跑进别人家
You don’t go into other people’s houses!
拿了
Done!
淘气鬼,这次你又闯什麽祸?
How far did you get this time, Donkey Dick?
爸…
Dad…
怎样?
What?
你只是不甘愿要代替妈照顾家里
You’re just jealous you take after your mother’s side of the family.
要我告诉你几次?床上!
How many times do I have to tell you, woman? Bed!
你反应过度了
You’re over-reacting.
玛姬,别再做事了
You’re not to lift a finger,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!