– Madame. – Thank you.
– 先生? – 不,谢谢你,米歇尔。
– Monsieur? – No, thank you, Michel.
朱莉娅,不用费心去找。 米歇尔,我会告诉你怎么办。
Julia, don’t bother to look. Michel, I’ll tell you what you do.
你带来最好的午餐 你能想到的。
You bring the best lunch you can think of.
哦,我可以看到绅士是一个美食。
Oh, I can see monsieur is a gourmet.
也许绅士,夫人将 有意在几内亚母鸡米歇尔。
Perhaps monsieur, madame would be interested in a guinea hen à la Michel.
[SPEAKING IN FRENCH]
请米歇尔 让我们离开这天上掉。
Please, Michel, let’s leave heaven out of this.
[SPEAKING IN FRENCH]
您讲♥法♥语精美。
You speak French beautifully.
我有相当多的工作要做 在巴黎举♥行♥。
I’ve had quite a bit of work to do in Paris.
[LAUGHS]
达德利,我 – 我一直在想你。
Dudley, I… I’ve been wondering about you.
想知道关于我的吗?为什么呢?
Wondering about me? Why?
你知道这么多。 它让我感到不舒服。
You know so much. It makes me feel uncomfortable.
好吧,我对不起,我学到了什么。
Well, I’m sorry I learned anything.
[LAUGHS]
不过,我很高兴你知道米歇尔。
But I’m glad you knew about Michel’s.
哦,它是如此高兴能再次回到这里。 这么好的。
Oh, it’s so nice to be back here again. So nice.
你有回忆的地方,朱莉娅?
You have memories of this place, Julia?
你和亨利常来这里吗?
Did you and Henry come here often?
是。事实上,这是 我们搞成了,要结婚了。
Yes. As a matter of fact, this is where we became engaged to be married.
– 然后,我可以理解你为什么喜欢它。 – 哈,哈。
– Then I can understand why you love it. – Ha, ha.
哦,你好。
Oh, hello.
– 请原谅我。 – 谢谢你。
– Pardon me. – Thank you.
怎么样?
What about that?
精细。
Fine.
哦,你会关心 有你的手掌读?
Oh, would you care to have your palm read?
哦,不。不,谢谢你。你会吗?
Oh, no. No, thank you. Would you?
哦,不,谢谢。不,我知道太多 关于我自己,因为它是。
Oh, no, thanks. No, I know too much about myself as it is.
哦,你是不同的。 我知道这样谈一点我自己。
Oh, you are different. I know so little about myself.
真的吗?我可以看看你的手吗?
Really? May I look at your hand?
– 哦,你能做到这一点呢? – 这是不是太困难。
– Oh, can you do that too? – It’s not too difficult.
– 我想你可以阅读的未来。 – 在一定范围内。
– I suppose you can read the future. – Within limits.
他握着她的手。
He’s holding her hand.
嗯,你看到了什么?
Well, what do you see?
好吧,我从来没有注意到, 你的眼睛是绿色的。
Well, I never noticed, your eyes are green.
我看到了很大的快乐。
I see a great deal of happiness.
我看到一个女人谁崇拜。
I see a woman who’s adored.
我看到一个丰富,充实的生活。
I see a rich, full life.
你看到亨利的新教堂?
Do you see Henry’s new cathedral?
不,这是不是很清楚。 样一个模糊有关。
No, it’s not very clear. There’s kind of a fuzziness about that.
– 黛比? – 无需担心她。
– And Debby? – No need to worry about her.
只是在想,世界的变化 但两件事保持不变。
Just thinking, the world changes but two things remain constant.
– 什么? – 青春和美丽。
– What? – Youth and beauty.
嗯,他们是真的 同样的事情。
Well, they’re really one and the same thing.
是的,但麻烦 是人白头到老。
Yes, but the trouble is, people grow old.
不是每个人都。
Not everybody.
随着年龄的增长,唯一的人谁 出生岁开始。
The only people who grow old were born old to begin with.
你出生的年轻。 您将保持这种方式。
You were born young. You will remain that way.
– 噢,我希望我能相信你。 – 您可能。
– Oh, I wish I could believe you. – You may.
你没有看过一次我的手。
You haven’t looked at my hand once.
我从来不知道你在想什么。我从来没有 知道无论你是在开玩笑或严重。
I never know what to think of you. I never know whether you’re joking or serious.
我在我最严重的时候我是在开玩笑。
I’m at my most serious when I’m joking.
对不起,朱莉娅。 总得做一些事。
Excuse me, Julia. Gotta do something about that.
原谅我来你的表。 我的名字是达德利。
Do forgive me coming to your table. My name is Dudley.
你的朋友朱莉娅的。我们想知道 如果你在意,我们一起吃午饭。
You’re friends of Julia’s. We’re wondering if you’d care to join us for lunch.
– 不,谢谢你。 – 我们会更好地去。
– No, thank you. – We’d better go.
你为什么不加入我们的一些咖啡吗? 不要过来。
Why don’t you join us for some coffee? Do come over.
– 这是很好的。 – 朱莉娅会很高兴。
– That’s nice. – Julia will be delighted.
– 所有权利。 – 美味。谢谢。
– All right. DUDLEY: Wonderful. Thank you.
非常好,你甚至认为它。是。
Very nice of you to even think of it. Yes.
– 哦,她是在这里吗? – 是的。
– Oh, she’s right over here? – Yes.
您好,脚轮太太。你怎么样? 很高兴见到你。
JULIA: Hello, Mrs. Caster. How are you? Nice to see you.
– 在这里等着,你会吗? – 坐下。
– Wait here, would you? DUDLEY: Sit down.
– 我可以帮你吗? – 哦,米歇尔。
MICHEL: May I help you? – Oh, Michel.
– 三本笃会。 – 三本笃会。
– Three Benedictines. – Three Benedictines.
– 不,不,不。三毒刺。 – 毒刺? OUI,先生。
– No, no, no. Make it three Stingers. – Stingers? Oui, monsieur.
朱莉娅?
Julia?
朱莉娅。
Julia.
– 哦。 – 哦,明德,是午饭准备好了?
– Oh. – Oh, Matilda, is lunch ready?
不,先生。我们想你了 吃午饭。
No, sir. We thought you were out for lunch.
我取消了。 布鲁厄姆夫人和黛比回家吗?
I canceled. Are Mrs. Brougham and Debby home?
– 黛比在这里,先生。 – 彭蒙惠女士,她在哪儿?
– Debby’s here, sir. – Mrs. Brougham, where is she?
为什么呢,先生,她就出去吃午饭 达德利先生。
Why, sir, she went out to lunch with Mr. Dudley.
– 达德利? – 为什么,是的,先生。
– With Dudley? – Why, yes, sir.
我想你知道,先生。
I thought you knew, sir.
是的,当然。
Yes, of course.
[DOOR SLAMS]
哦……
Oh…
这太可怕了。
That’s awful.
圣诞快乐,圣诞老人。
Merry Christmas, Santa.
你知道,圣诞老人 并没有真正样子。
You know, Santa Claus doesn’t really look like that.
– 你知道圣诞老人? – 当然。认识他多年。尼斯第五章。
– You know Santa Claus? – Certainly. Known him for years. Nice chap.
在这种情况下, 你必须告诉黛比他。
In that case, you must tell Debby about him.
她才刚刚开始 是一点点呆账。
She’s just beginning to be a little bit doubtful.
[LAUGHS]
你喜欢那顶帽子。
You like that hat.
是的,我简直太喜欢了。
JULIA: Yes, I’m crazy about it.
– 来吧,让我们去购买♥♥它。 – 哦,不,我不能。
– Come on, let’s go in and buy it. – Oh, no, I couldn’t.
为什么,它太…
Why, it’s much too…
太什么?太有吸引力了吗? 什么都可以 –
Too what? Too attractive? Nothing could be…
– 为什么,我的老朋友,教授。 – 你好,教授。
– Why, my old friend, the professor. – Hello, professor.
– 朱莉娅。你跟这个男人吗? – 是的,当然。这是达德利。
– Julia. Are you with this man? – Yes, of course. It’s Dudley.
教授知道我。 维也纳大学。
The professor knows me. University of Vienna.
是的,我已经考虑过这个问题。
Yes, I’ve been thinking about that.
我不相信你已经在维也纳 在你的生活中。
I don’t believe you’ve been in Vienna in your life.
我们玩的游戏。 他假装他从来没有见过我。
A game we play. He pretends he’s never seen me before.
我不知道他是谁,朱莉娅, 但我不相信他。
I don’t knew who he is, Julia, but I don’t trust him.
教授,他是亨利的新助手。
Professor, he’s Henry’s new assistant.
– 哦,你的意思是你知道这个人吗? – 当然,我做的。
– Oh, you mean you know this fellow? – Of course, I do.
那么,在这种情况下…
Well, in that case…
如何落入愚见 矿区圣诞节的欢呼?
…how about dropping into my humble diggings for Yuletide cheer?
哦,不,不。我要回家。 I –
Oh, no, no. I have to go home. I…
– 好吧,也许只是几分钟。 – 好。来吧。
– Well, perhaps just for a few minutes. – Good. Come along.
有一个小雪利酒离开。
There’s a little sherry left.
这是比较次等,但饮用水。
It’s rather inferior grade, but potable.
教授 我看你是个了不起的宗教的人。
Professor, I see you’re quite a religious man.
– 是什么让你认为呢? – 你有一个天使在你的树。
– What makes you think that? – You have an angel on your tree.
嗯,朱莉娅给了我多年前。
Well, Julia gave me that years ago.
– 为什么,你的树是美丽的,教授。 – 这是可耻的。
– Why, your tree is beautiful, professor. – It’s disgraceful.
然而,它给我的错觉 地球上的和平,善意与人。
However, it gives me the illusion of peace on earth, good will toward men.
一位迷人的女士。
To a charming lady.
– 谢谢你。 – 可爱的。
– Thank you. – Lovely.
你注意到了吗?
You’ve noticed?
– 是不是更加出色,你有吗? – 显着吗?
– Isn’t it more remarkable that you have? – Remarkable?
当你想知道关于一个女人, 问的老部下,他们知道。
When you wanna know about a woman, ask the old men, they know.
你为什么不告诉我们的手稿 你的书,教授?你会吗?
Why don’t you show us the manuscript of your book, professor? Will you?
– 我的书? – 是的,请。
– My book? – Yes, please.
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
– 你写的? – 是的。
– You’re writing one? – Yes.
你不知道吗?
You didn’t know?
你没有告诉我。
You didn’t tell me.
我这本书详细描述……
I described that book in detail…
在讲课的过程中,我给 在维也纳大学。
…in the course of lectures I gave at the university in Vienna.
我所有的学生听我的。现在我 这家伙一定是一个冒名顶替者。
All my pupils heard me. Now I’m certain this fellow’s an impostor.
哦,那本书?我想 你多年前完成。
Oh, that book? I thought you’d finished that years ago.
我会告诉你 –
I’ll tell you…
我会告诉你关于我的书。
I’ll tell you about my book.
20年来,我一直在谈论它。
For 20 years I’ve been talking about it.
我已经承诺出版商 ,这将是明年春天交付。
I’ve been promising the publishers that it would be delivered next spring.
有趣的部分是,在所有的时间, 我没有写一个字。
The funny part of it is, in all that time, I haven’t written one word.
– 没有一个字。 – 为什么不呢?
– Not one word. – Why not?
我想不出什么原 说。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!