Oh, thank you.
– 非常感谢你。 – 回头见,米尔德里德。
– Thank you very much. DUDLEY: See you later, Mildred.
好了,准备好义务。
Well, ready for duty.
完全为您服务。
Completely at your service.
没有,没有。
No, no.
– 我觉得它 – – 号♥
– I feel it… – No.
早上好,朱莉娅。
Good morning, Julia.
哦,早上好,达德利。 这是一个可爱的一天,是不是?
Oh, good morning, Dudley. It’s a lovely day, isn’t it?
– 可爱的。 – 亨利和我一起出去。
– Lovely. – Henry and I are going out together.
我非常抱歉, 但我有一些约会。
I’m terribly sorry, but I have some appointments.
– 你说什么? – 特雷弗先生,我要见他,然后…
– You what? – Mr. Trevor, I gotta see him and then…
董事会会议,初中组装。
…the board meeting, junior assembly.
– 但你不记得了吗?你答应过 – – 是啊,我知道我做到了。
– But don’t you remember? You promised… – Yeah, I know I did.
嗯,达德利能代表你 在这些会议上,他不能?
Well, Dudley could represent you at those meetings, couldn’t he?
我可以吗?
Could I?
没有,出了问题。他们指望我。 它永远不会做,如果我发了助理。
No, out of the question. They expect me. It would never do if I sent an assistant.
对不起。
Excuse me.
现在 –
Now…
– 你看,麻烦的是,我无法解释。 – 你不必试图解释,亨利。
– You see, the trouble is I can’t explain. – You needn’t try to explain, Henry.
– 这是事情是这样的,而且将永远是。 – 什么 – ?
– This is the way it is and will always be. – What…?
我们刚刚得到了也就习惯了, 就是这样。
We’ve just got to get used to it, that’s all.
她有一天我会告诉明德 购物,我会好好照顾黛比。
I’ll tell Matilda she can have the day off for shopping, I’ll take care of Debby.
哦,我看到乔治B女士 汉密尔顿…
Oh, I see that Mrs. George B. Hamilton…
已抵押100万美元 但尚未送她检查。
…has pledged $1 million, but has not yet sent her check.
不要介意这些卡。 这是簿记员,而不是一个工作 –
Never mind those cards. That’s work for a bookkeeper, not an…
簿记员的工作。
Work for a bookkeeper.
所以你开始 相信我,对吧?
So you’re beginning to believe in me, huh?
我不知道你是谁, 你来自哪里,或谁派你来的。
I don’t know who you are, where you came from, or who sent you.
我只是希望你速速。 有没有时间可以浪费。
I just wish you’d make haste. There’s no time to lose.
– 因为教堂必须建立? – 很显然,这是最重要的事情。
– Because the cathedral must be built? – Obviously, that’s the most important thing.
或者是因为朱莉娅一定会开心吗?
Or because Julia must be happy?
亨利,这是很难的,我来帮你 直到我敢肯定它是什么,你真正想要的。
Henry, it’s difficult for me to help you until I’m sure what it is you really want.
我已经得到了 – 再有就是…
I’ve got the… And then there’s…
哦!
Oh!
你介意告诉我 现在,你打算做什么呢?
Would you mind telling me what you intend to do now?
此卡索引文件是在一个烂摊子。 我想我会重组。
This card index file is in an awful mess. Think I’ll reorganize it.
你在浪费你的时间 不重要的细节上。
You’re wasting your time on unimportant details.
没有什么是不重要的。
Nothing’s unimportant.
请记住,我们有兴趣 即使在最卑微的麻雀。
Remember, we are interested even in the lowliest sparrow.
– 你好,黛比。 – 达德利?
– Hello, Debby. – Are you Dudley?
是。你怎么知道的?
Yes. How did you know?
妈妈告诉我的。 她说,你来帮爸爸。
Mommy told me. She said you came to help Daddy.
这是正确的。
That’s right.
妈妈说,你是很不错的。
Mommy said you were very nice.
嗯,这是极其善良的妈妈。
Well, that’s extremely kind of Mommy.
妈妈说,也许你在这里, 也许我们将能看到爸爸有时。
Mommy said that maybe with you here, maybe we’ll get to see Daddy sometimes.
– 也许我们的意志。 – 那是不够的挖出来,黛比。
DUDLEY: Maybe we will. – That’ll be enough out of you, Debby.
我问明德把你的午餐 为你一个托盘上。
I asked Matilda to put your lunch on a tray for you.
谢谢你,朱莉娅。 我会相处得很好。
Thank you, Julia. I’ll get along very well.
我相信你会的。来吧,亲爱的。
I’m sure you will. Come on, dear.
– 再见,达德利。 – 再见了,黛比。
– Goodbye, Dudley. – Goodbye, Debby.
– 再见。 – 再见。
– Goodbye. – Bye.
– 哦。哦,谢谢你,明德。 – 难道你不戴帽子吗?
– Oh. Oh, thank you, Matilda. – Aren’t you going to wear a hat?
– 我从来没有使用一个。 – 哦,它是非常冷了。
– I never use one. – Oh, it’s very cold out.
哦,冷不会影响我。 I –
Oh, well, the cold never affects me. I…
我想你应该穿这个反正。
I think you should wear this anyway.
– 我买♥♥了它的主教去年圣诞节。 – 好吧。真的吗?
– I bought it for the bishop last Christmas. – Well. Really?
– 但他从未戴过它。 – 哦,这是一个可爱的围巾,明德。
– But he’s never worn it. – Oh, it’s a lovely scarf, Matilda.
主教会欣赏它 当他看到它在我身上。
Bishop will appreciate it when he sees it on me.
– 是的。 – 嗯,谢谢你。再见。
– Yes. – Well, thank you. Goodbye.
再见。
Bye.
再见。
Goodbye.
– 哦,到底是怎么回事,亲爱的? – 他们不想要我。
– Oh, what’s the matter, honey? – They don’t want me.
– 哦,为什么不呢? – 我猜我太少或东西。
– Oh, why not? – I guess I’m too little or something.
哦,现在,现在。
Oh, now, now.
为什么,这是最 可笑的事情,我听说过。
DUDLEY: Why, that’s the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard.
为什么,达德利。
JULIA: Why, Dudley.
来吧,黛比, 我们会告诉他们,他们有多么错误。
DUDLEY: Come on, Debby, we’ll show them how wrong they are.
嘿,伙计们?
Hey, fellas?
– 谁是头的人在这里? – 我。
– Who’s the head man here? – I am.
– 我。 – 我。
– I am. – I am.
这是什么游戏你玩?
What’s this game you’re playing?
这不是一个游戏。这是一场战斗。
This isn’t a game. This is a battle.
我们攻击的堡垒 他们试图捍卫它。看到了吗?
We attack the fort and they try to defend it. See?
哦,是的。是啊,我看到了。嗯,这个年轻的 夫人想进入它。
Oh, yes. Yeah, I see. Well, this young lady would like to get into it.
– 谁?她? – 她可以不打了,她的父亲是一个主教。
– Who? Her? – She can’t fight, her father’s a bishop.
什么区别呢 她的父亲是什么?你是一个高的帽子吗?
What difference does it make what her father is? Are you a high-hat?
怎么在你的团队,你喜欢她吗?
How’d you like her on your team?
她不能扔雪球 只要我能吐。
She couldn’t throw a snowball as far as I could spit.
[CHILDREN LAUGHING]
哦,不是吗?
Oh, couldn’t she?
来吧,黛比。 我们会告诉他们,你可以做什么。
Come on, Debby. We’ll show them what you can do.
但它是真实的。我不能扔。
But it’s true. I can’t throw.
无稽之谈。当然,你可以。 现在,这里…
Nonsense. Of course, you can. Now, here…
你收拾紧,把它放在 那只手,把手臂放回。
…you pack it tight, put it in that hand, throw the arm back.
它的目标是在他的权利,让它去。
Aim it right at him and let it go.
嘿!
Hey!
美丽!靶心。
Beautiful! A bull’s-eye.
– 她搭了一个曲线。 – 你看到了吗?
– She pitched a curve. – Did you see that?
来吧,孩子。你在我们的军队。 我们已经打破了他们的士气。
Come on, kid. You’re in our army. We’ve broken their morale.
冲啊!
Charge!
– 你觉得她会受伤吗? – 也许,但她一定会喜欢它。
– You think she’ll get hurt? – Probably, but she’ll love it.
– 我吗? – 当然。
– May I? – Surely.
– 达德利? “嗯?”
– Dudley? – Hmm?
– 你在做什么? – 我只是欣赏风景。
– What are you doing out here? – I’m just admiring the scenery.
但你难道不应该是工作?
But aren’t you supposed to be working?
午饭前,我总是采取步行。
I always take a walk before lunch.
好主意,放松,你知道吗?
Good idea, relaxing, you know?
哦,我希望你能说服亨利 做到这一点。
Oh, I wish you could persuade Henry to do that.
我会尽力的。
I’ll try.
哦,顺便说一下, 我小姐告诉Cassaway的回家……
Oh, by the way, I told Miss Cassaway to go home…
……我告诉迪莉娅没有给我带来 托盘上的任何事情。
…and I told Delia not to bring me anything on the tray.
那么,你会怎么做午饭吗?
Well, what will you do about lunch?
我想我会去米歇尔。 曾经听说过吗?
I thought I’d go to Michel’s. Ever heard of it?
米歇尔的。哦,它是一个可爱的地方。
Michel’s. Oh, it’s a lovely place.
我们去那里,那是几年前。
We used to go there, that was years ago.
那么,怎么样你和我 今天去那里?
Well, how about you and I going there today?
你 – ?
You and…?
– 米歇尔 – ?哦,不。不,我不能。 – 为什么不呢?
– To Michel…? Oh, no. No, I couldn’t. – Why not?
– 好 – – 你不认为亨利会介意。
– Well… – You don’t think Henry would mind.
– 为什么,我向他解释,我们只是 – – 哦,不。不,这是不是说,但是 –
– Why, I’d explain to him that we just… – Oh, no. No, it isn’t that, but…
嗯,明德圣诞购物 所以我要照顾黛比。
Well, Matilda is off Christmas shopping and so I have to look after Debby.
那么,这里的明德。
Well, here’s Matilda now.
– 你好。如果你想 – 哦,你好。 – 你好。
– Hello. If you wish… Oh, hello. – Hello.
如果你愿意,我会采取黛比回家。
If you wish, I’ll take Debby home.
但是,明德,您的购物。它 –
But, Matilda, your shopping. It…
哦,我完成了。我完成了 快,简直就像是一个奇迹。
Oh, I finished it. I finished it so quick, it was just like a miracle.
妈咪!我们赢了!
Mommy! We won!
黛比,哦,那太好了。 恭喜。
Oh, Debby, that’s wonderful. Congratulations.
来吧。我们给了奖章。
Come on. We’re giving out the medal.
哦,把你罩的,亲爱的。
Oh, put up your hood, dear.
[SPEAKS IN FRENCH]
– 布鲁厄姆夫人。 – 哦,米歇尔。
– Madame Brougham. – Oh, Michel.
– 这是一个很长一段时间。 – 噢,太长时间。
– It’s been a long time. – Oh, much too long.
– 你知道我丈夫的工作。 – 是的,你的丈夫。
– You know my husband’s work. – Yes, your husband.
但他没有来见我们了, 但据我们了解。
But he doesn’t come to see us anymore, but we understand.
我们明白了。这样一来,请。
We understand. This way, please.
这是令人满意的,先生?
Is this satisfactory, monsieur?
哦,很好。谢谢。
Oh, fine. Thank you.
你的朋友吗?
Friends of yours?
是。也就是说,它们是成员 大教堂委员会。
Yes. That is, they’re members of the cathedral committee.
– 杜莎夫人。 – 谢谢你。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!