听,天使高声唱
CHILDREN [SINGING]: Hark, the herald angels sing
荣耀归于新生王
Glory to the newborn king
地球上的和平和慈爱温和
Peace on earth and mercy mild
神和罪人不甘心的
God and sinners reconciled
快乐,所有你们的国家上升
Joyful, all ye nations rise
加入天空的胜利
Join the triumph of the skies
天使宣布
With the angelic host proclaim
基♥督♥出生在伯利恒
Christ is born in Bethlehem
听,天使高声唱
Hark, the herald angels sing
荣耀归于新生王
Glory to the newborn king
冰雹孩童时代出生的和平王子
Hail the heav’n-born Prince of Peace
冰雹公义的儿子
Hail the Son of Righteousness
他带来的光明和生命
Light and life to all he brings
在他的翅膀愈合Ris’n
Ris’n with healing in his wings
温和的,他奠定了他的荣耀
Mild he lays his glory be
出生,没有更多的人可能会死
Born that man no more may die
听,天使高声唱
Hark, the herald angels sing
荣耀归于新生王
Glory to the newborn king
– 哦,这是你很亲切。 – 这是一种特权。
– Oh, this is very kind of you. – It’s a privilege.
[TIRES SCREECH]
哪种方式,你去不去?
Which way are you going?
就在那边,相互大厦。 我的医生在那里。
Just over there, the Mutual Building. My doctor is in there.
– 你看,我有希望。 – 精细。
– You see, I have hopes. – Fine.
– 哦,我现在没事了。 – 祝你好运。
– Oh, I’m all right now. – Good luck to you.
谢谢。谢谢你这么多。 祝你圣诞快乐。
Thank you. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to you.
圣诞快乐。
Merry Christmas.
[CHILDREN CHATTERING INDISTINCTLY]
妈妈,请。请扶我起来。 请。
Mother, please. Please lift me up. Please.
所有的权利,那么。只需一分钟。 您去。
WOMAN: All right, then. Just for a minute. Up you go.
[WOMAN LAUGHS]
看看那个洋娃娃。
GIRL: Look at that doll.
看看有趣的秋,秋火车。
Look at the funny choo-choo train.
快来吧,亲爱的。我们得走了。
WOMAN: Come on now, darling. We have to go.
[GASPS]
哦,我的宝贝!哦,我的宝贝!哦,我的宝贝!
Oh, my baby! Oh, my baby! Oh, my baby!
哦,你救了她。哦,感谢上帝。 你救了我的孩子。
Oh, you saved her. Oh, thank God. You saved my baby.
哦,我怎么能永远感谢你呢?
Oh, how can I ever thank you?
– 不要轻易尝试。只是不要让它再次发生。 – 我不会。我答应你,我不会。
– Don’t try. Just don’t let it happen again. – I won’t. I promise you, I won’t.
– 好吧,记住这一点。现在对你的方式。 – 是的。
– All right, remember that. Now on your way. – Yes.
它类似于其高贵的表妹, 加州红杉。
MAN: It closely resembles its noble cousin, the California red fir.
这是植物学异种。
It’s botanically dissimilar.
支付我谨慎,Maggenti。
Pay me heed, Maggenti.
这是一个试样的白冷杉, 的冷杉长臂猿。
This is a specimen of the white fir, the Abies concolor.
当然,你作为一个土生土长的罗马, 知道你的拉丁。
And surely, you being a native Roman, know your Latin.
你想购买♥♥或者不?
You wanna buy or not?
– 好吧,如果这不是我的亲爱的,美丽的朱莉娅。 – 哦,你好,教授。
– Well, if it isn’t my dear, beautiful Julia. JULIA: Oh, hello, professor.
你在做什么 在这个声名狼藉的部分城市?
What are you doing in this disreputable part of town?
我买♥♥一棵圣诞树。
JULIA: I’m buying a Christmas tree.
– 你好,先生Maggenti。 – 蒙惠夫人,你怎么办?
– Hello, Mr. Maggenti. – Mrs. Brougham, how do you do?
你收费多少 这个可怜的杂草?
How much do you charge for this miserable weed?
一美元85。
A dollar eighty-five.
一美元85 这种半心半意的树枝?
A dollar eighty-five for this halfhearted twig?
我将付你10美分的一个分支, 我的其他贸易。
I shall pay you 10 cents a branch, or take my trade elsewhere.
我可以为你做什么,布鲁厄姆夫人?
What can I do for you, Mrs. Brougham?
你能救我,外树, 大单门右侧。
You can save me that tree outside, the big one right by the door.
– 好吧。 – 谢谢你。
– Okay. – Thank you.
在过去的18年,每到圣诞节…
Every Christmas for the past 18 years…
Maggenti和我已经重新制定 同样的说法。
…Maggenti and I have been re-enacting the same argument.
我不知道你庆祝圣诞节。
I didn’t know you celebrated Christmas.
我想你有没有宗教信仰。
I thought you had no religion.
嗯,这是真的,我亲爱的。
Well, that’s true, my dear.
但我喜欢有一棵圣诞树 因为它让我想起了我的童年。
But I like to have a Christmas tree because it reminds me of my childhood.
我觉得,出于某种原因, 这是一年中的好时机…
I feel, for some reason, that this is a good time of year…
向后看。
…for looking backwards.
你能想象我 曾经有一个孩子吗?
Can you imagine me ever having been a child?
亨利怎么样? 我还没有见过他在相当长的一段时间。
How’s Henry? I haven’t seen him for quite some time.
哦,他很好,谢谢。
Oh, he’s well, thank you.
他疲惫不堪担心。
He’s terribly tired and worried.
想象一下,他有困难 筹集资金的大教堂。
Imagine he’s having difficulty raising money for the cathedral.
是的,它的工作缓慢。
Yes, it’s slow work.
– 你的书如何? – 哦,漂漂。
– How’s your book coming? – Oh, splendidly.
罗马史以来最大的长臂猿。
Greatest history of Rome since Gibbon.
但是,当然,没有人会读它。
But, of course, nobody will read it.
现在,我的好男人……
And now, my good man…
我不选择延长 这个俗气的任何进一步的争吵。
…I do not choose to prolong this tawdry bickering any further.
所有的权利,10美分一个分支。
All right, 10 cents a branch.
这是为1.40美元。
It’s $1.40.
很好,我收买♥♥的朋友。 这里是你的血钱。
Very well, my venal friend. Here is your blood money.
先生Maggenti,你会送树 上平安夜?
JULIA: Mr. Maggenti, will you send the tree up on Christmas Eve?
– 延迟。我不希望我的女儿看到。 – 当然。难道你不担心。
– Late. I don’t want my daughter to see. – Sure. Don’t you worry.
我把它当小 巴比诺上♥床♥睡觉。
I send it when the little bambino goes to bed.
而圣诞快乐。
And Merry Christmas.
– 圣诞快乐! – 圣诞快乐!
– Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas!
来吧。
Come on.
有什么东西,我想你 给我的赞美亨利…
There’s something I’d like you to give Henry with my compliments…
……他的大教堂基金。
…for his cathedral fund.
这一直是我的幸运一块。
That has been my lucky piece.
不在于它曾经给我带来任何好运, 除非你知道。
Not that it’s ever brought me any luck, except knowing you.
这是一个古老的罗马硬币。
It’s an old Roman coin.
我把它捡起年前 垃圾店布林迪西。
I picked it up years ago at a junk shop in Brindisi.
它有什么价值。
It has little value.
这是一个美妙的贡献。
It’s a wonderful contribution.
无稽之谈。
Nonsense.
它可能被称为寡妇的螨虫…
It might be called the widow’s mite…
如果不是这样的事实 我不是一个寡妇。
…if it weren’t for the fact that I’m not a widow.
为什么,朱莉娅,这是没有 眼泪的场合。
Why, Julia, this is no occasion for tears.
雪停 –
It’s stopped snowing, and…
哦,如果我们能一起度过圣诞节 回到这里……
Oh, if only we could spend Christmas back here…
…在那里,我们过得很开心, 您和我们的老朋友。
…where we were so happy with you and our old friends.
现在,现在,现在。
Now, now, now.
晚安,教授。
Good night, professor.
我会很快再见到你。
I’ll see you again very soon.
它不能很快。
It can’t be soon enough.
晚安,朱莉娅。
Good night, Julia.
为什么,教授。
Why, professor.
如何精细再次见到你。 毕竟这些年来。
How fine to see you again after all these years.
你看如何。
How well you look.
– 你怎么样? – 切勿更好。
– How are you? – Never better.
– 你呢? – 哦,也相当不错,谢谢你。
– And you? – Oh, quite well also, thank you.
[CHUCKLES]
我不认为你还记得我。
I don’t think you remember me.
哦,那是荒谬的。当然,我这样做。
Oh, that’s preposterous. Of course I do.
– 我们在哪里见面? – 现在,教授,毕竟这些年来 –
– Where did we meet? – Now, professor, after all these years…
好了,现在,只是一个瞬间。 这不是维也纳,是吗?
Well, now, just a moment. It wasn’t Vienna, was it?
维也纳举♥行♥。美丽的维也纳岁。
Vienna. Beautiful old Vienna.
– 这所大学? – 这所大学。
– The university? – The university.
– 当我是罗马历史上讲学? – 这就是,教授。
– When I was lecturing on Roman history? – That’s it, professor.
他们是什么伟大的演讲 什么你是一个淑女。
What great lectures they were and what a one you were with the ladies.
哦,看上你记住。
Oh, fancy you remembering that.
– 我必须承认,我有我的时刻。 – 现在依然有。
– I must confess, I had my moments. – And still have.
– 你要去哪里? – 那车。
– Where are you going? – That car.
我不由得注意 您的招标离别朱莉娅。
I couldn’t help noticing your tender parting from Julia.
– 你知道朱莉娅? – 从某种意义上说,是的。
– You know Julia? – In a way, yes.
可怜的孩子。
Poor child.
– 她不开心呢? – 是的。
– She’s unhappy? – Yes.
当您在维也纳?
When were you in Vienna?
哦,我已经有很多次了。
Oh, I’ve been there many times.
我感兴趣的朱莉娅和亨利。 似乎是他们的麻烦?
I’m interested in Julia and Henry. What seems to be their trouble?
我从来没有看到亨利了。
I never see Henry anymore.
他已经没有时间像我这样的痞子。
He has no time for riffraff like me.
他现在与庸俗为伍丰富 像汉密尔顿太太。
He now consorts with the vulgar rich like Mrs. Hamilton.
你知不知道她有我开除 从这里的大学呢?
Do you know she had me fired from the university here?
– 真的吗? – 说我是一个激进的。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!