I’m right here, sir.
进来吧
Might as well come in then.
先生 我对此十分抱歉
Sir, I am awfully sorry about all this. I…
什么情况 纳特?
What is it, nat?
是切瑞 她受了很重的伤
Cherry… she’s been hurt real bad.
什么伤?
Whatcha mean hurt?
几个人 先生
A group of men, sir.
艾塞亚 给我拿些纸来
Isaiah, fetch me some paper. Yeah.
好的 你下来吧
All right, you should go down there.
带上朱庇特 但不要惹麻烦
Take Jupiter, but don’t start no trouble.
呆一晚上 早上回来开始做事
Stay the night, come back first thing in the morning.
好的 先生 谢谢了
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
上帝会惩罚那些人的
God’s gonna punish whoever did this.
禽兽
Monsters.
纳特?
Nat?
我在这
I’m right here.
我在这
I’m right here.
是我
It’s me now.
我在这
I’m right here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不要 不需要道歉
No, no. You don’t apologize.
你不要责怪自己
You don’t owe that to nobody.
告诉我是谁干的
You need to tell me who done this to you.
我会处理的 你听见吗?
‘Cause I’m gonna take care of it, you hear?
我的神啊
On my soul.
我需要你的指引
I need you to tell me now.
收刀入鞘吧
“Put up again thy sword into his place.
凡动刀的
“For all they that take the sword
必死在刀下
“shall pass with the sword.”
你曾经教过我
You taught me that.
我需要你
I need you here.
乔安娜也需要
Joanna, too.
把这个留给上帝
Leave this to the lord.
你要见我 先生?
You wanted to see me, sir?
是的 切瑞怎么样了?
Yeah. How’s cherry?
我相信她会好起来的
I’m believin’ she’ll be fine.
那就好
Good. Good.
我还能做些什么
Not many woulda let you go like I did.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.

Mmm.
我们今晚有个重要的活动
We’re having a big get-together tonight
有很多重要人物出席
with a lot of very important people.
自从我父亲去世后就没有这样过
Kind of like when daddy was alive.
所以我需要你 还要几个人在这帮忙
So I’m gonna need you and a couple of others in the house.
还有谁能
Anyone who’s had experience
懂礼貌 服务好 有经验的
servin’ and being respectable help.
明白 先生
Yes, sir.
能告诉我对您来说这些客人有多重要吗?
Can’t tell ya how important this is for all of us.
如果我们做的好
If we get this right,
那么意味着特纳的姓氏会再次崛起
the Turner name will mean something again.
以赛亚
Isaiah.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
就像你知道那样 这次年度晚宴
As you all know, this annual dinner
是我们的父亲多年来的传统
was a tradition of our daddy many years ago.
在他所有的崇尚中 家庭地位 信念
And for all he believed, he placed family, faith,
传统是他最为看重的东西
and tradition at the top of his priority list.
二十年后
Twenty years later,
我们的财富正是因为有了这些相同的优先等级而得以保持
those same priorities have kept this property afloat.
那个和即期付款都是从你这个黑人牧师那来的
That and the cash down from your colored preacher.
对的
Yeah! That, too.
希望上帝可以世世代代
May god continue to bless all of us
不停的祝福我们
for many generations to come.
对的
Hear, hear.
纳特 你可以带我们一起祷告吗?
Nat, would you please lead us in prayer?
尊敬的教士 我相信你不会介意的
Reverend, I trust you wouldn’t mind.
我想不会
I guess not.
天父
Heavenly father.
我们前来感谢你的言行
We come to thank you for your word and your will.
我们祈祷并且感谢你
We pray for and thank you
为了你的保护与承诺
for your protection and your promise.
我们将顺从与你
And in our obedience,
你的敌人也将是我们的敌人
you will be an enemy to our enemies.
我们将反抗你所反抗的
That you will oppose those who oppose us.
继续指引着我们 我的主啊
Continue to guide us, o lord,
我们将继续跟随着你
and we will continue to follow.
穿越磨难 勇往直前
Through fine tribulation we will push forward,
认识到只有你才能作为我们的力量和源泉
recognizing only you as our source and strength.
我们将呼唤着你神圣的名字
In your holy name we pray.
阿门
Amen.
魔幻厨房♥
Bon appetit.
父亲总是说
Daddy always said,
三个黑胡椒放在一杯
“three black peppercorns in a glass of port,
这是最好的餐后酒
“and you got yourself a excellent digestif.”
不错 黑色总是引入入胜
Well, black is always tasty.
特别是那块肉 多汁 甜美
Especially a nice piece of black meat. Sweet. Juicy.
我不干 好吗?
I ain’t doin’ it, all right?
我需要你离开这
Naw, naw. I need you to get out of here!
办不到 你才刚一露面
Ain’t gonna happen, man. You just come out here…
嗨 嗨 嗨
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Ho, ho, ho!
出什么事了?
What’s goin’ on, huh?
我不同意 – 嗯?
I ain’t doin’ it. – Huh?
我不同意 纳特 – 什么情况?
I ain’t doin’ it, nat. – Doin’ what?
他们要先对我用私刑
He’d have to lynch me first.
私刑?我们在讨论什么东西?
Lynch ya? What are we talkin’ about?
一个萨缪尔先生的客人
One of Samuel’s guests…
什么?
What?
一个客人要求伊森
One of Samuel’s guests requested Esther, and, uh…
去找萨缪尔先生 告诉他发生了什么
Just go and talk to Samuel. Just tell him what happened.
告诉他 他会作出正确决定的
Tell him what it was and he’ll straighten this out.
但这是萨缪尔先生亲自派我来的
But Samuel sent me over here personally, nat.
我不能这么做 纳特
I can’t do it, nat. I won’t.
汉克兄弟
Brother hark…
你是谁?
But, what… Who are you?
汉克兄弟 你觉得
Brother hark, do you think
我想为这个过来吗?
that I wanna come over here for this?
你听见了?
You here, ain’t ya?
纳特
Nat!
她在哪里?
Where is she?
萨缪尔 先生 请不要这样做
Samuel, sir. Please, you can’t do this.
都还好吗?
Everything all right?
都还行
Oh, it’s just fine.
我会径直走进去的
I’ll be inside directly.
希望你不要孤单
I hope you won’t be alone.
我保证你不会的
I assure you, i will not be.
如果你把这个搞的一团糟 我发誓
If you mess this up for me, my hand to god,
我会在第二天让你体无完肤
I will lynch every one of you come mornin!
你明白我吗?
Do you understand me?
把她带来
Fetch her.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
没关系的
It’s okay.
他在那 纳特 神在哪?
Where is he, nat? Where’s god now?
汉克
Hark.
对不起
Excuse me.
我在找一个叫纳特的牧师
I’m looking for a preacher named nat.
因为他的罪过
He’s been banned from every church
他被这个国家的所有教堂都禁止出现了
in the county for his sins.
对于他所做的事情 他已经是很幸运的了
He’s lucky that’s all he got for what he done.
世间对于不道德的交易有它自己的处理方式
The world has its way with dealing with the immoral.
重要的是谁来衡量发生
Above all those who cast that immorality
在他身上与孩子的这些不道德行为
on the children as he has.
但是我们所有人都是有罪的 伊丽莎白小姐

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!