“Madison hayne.” Who was that?
是我
That’s me.
我母亲
My momma,
她给我穿上这件裙子的时候
she put this dress on me
他们把我从她身边夺走了
the day they took me from her.
看见这块补丁
Showed me this here patch.
它提醒着我永远不要忘了我是谁
Told me to never forget who I was,
还有我的母亲
and that I had a momma.
她就在某个地方
And that she was somewhere,
我时刻都在思念着她 爱着她
missing me and loving me.
我那时十三岁
I was 13.
如果愿意我可以叫你麦迪森
I can call ya Madison, if ya like.
只要你喜欢 怎么叫都行
You can call me whatever you want.
你是我的皇后
I’ll call you queen.
有什么不对吗?
What’s wrong?
我们要有孩子了
We’re gonna have a baby.
孩子?
A baby?
你肯定?
You sure?
你疯了?
You mad?
疯了?
Mad?
没有
No. No.
我没疯
I ain’t mad.
作为仆人的眼睛
“…as the eyes of the servants
看向他们主人的双手
“look unto the hand of their masters
女仆的眼睛
“and the eyes of a maid
看向她主人的双手
“look unto the hand of her mistress…”
诺亚醒了酒
“…and Noah awoke from his wine
知道了小儿子向他所做的事
“and knew what his youngest son had done unto him.
他说到 迦南该受诅咒
“And he said, ‘cursed be canaan.'”
必给他弟兄做奴仆的奴仆
“…servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
他说到 我们在天上的父神
“And he said, blessed be the lord,
耶♥和♥华♥闪的神 愿迦南
“god of shem, and canaan…”
等在这
Wait here.
我去后面看下
I’ll go check ’round back.
好的
Yessum.
你在我地盘干什么?
Whatcha doin’ on my land?
嗨 叫你的狗走开
Hey! Call off your dog!
你在我地盘干什么?
Whatcha doin’ on my land?
不要 他和我一起的
No! He’s with me!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是萨缪尔特纳 沃尔索尔教士派我们来的
I’m Samuel Turner. Reverend walthall sent us.
一个伙计和一个黑鬼牧师
Fella with the nigger preacher.
来吧
Come on!
我们去找厄尔
Let’s go find Earl.
你还好吗?
You all right? Come on.
在这黑鬼就是黑鬼
Niggers is niggers here.
我们不会把他们当成其它人来对待
Now, we don’t treat none no different than another.
我们这有规矩
We got rules.
偷窃 财产损失
Cost of breakin’ ’em, stealin’, sassin’,
或者其它我和厄尔能想到的事情
or any other thing that Earl and I think
任何的损失我们都会让他们遭到皮肉之苦
worth dealin’ with, will be paid for in skin.
你要是干涉
You interfere with that,
我们会向你开枪
we’ll shoot you where you stand.
还有问题吗?
Got any problem with that,
你也可以不干 从哪来回哪去
you can stop right now and go on back where you came from.
快点
Come on now! Come on!
厄尔
Earl!
这是萨姆 特纳
This here is Sam Turner,
还有个黑鬼牧师
fella with the nigger preacher.
你说你从哪里来的?
Where you say you come from?
南安普顿乡
We from here. Southampton county.
就在诺托韦的南面
Just south of nottoway.

Mmm.
罗塔 扬基 让他们走
Lotta Yankees makin’ their way down that way.
暴民们正在对我们的人生进行破坏
Rabble-rousin’, stirring shit on our way of life.
出同样问题了
They’re pullin’ that same shit.
厄尔 有个小麻烦
Earl. Got a little problem.
那个?这个
Which one? This one.
多久了?
How long?
大概一天左右
Mmm. About a day or so.
你不吃饭?
You ain’t gonna eat, hmm?
你不吃饭 来吧
You gonna eat? Come on. You ain’t gonna eat?
嗯?
Hmm? Hmm? Hmm?
好吧
All right.
这个不行 那就用另外的办法了
If it ain’t one thing, it’s another.
你肯定疑惑我们为什么要用你黑鬼?
You wonderin’ why we could use that nigger of yours?
张开他的嘴
You’re seein’ it firsthand. All right, get his mouth open.
好的 美♥国♥佬♥
Well, if it ain’t the yanks…
是干旱
…it’s the drought.
如果不是干旱
If not the drought…
是这该死的叛乱
…it’s goddamn mutiny.
把漏斗放这
Get a funnel in there.
即便是黑鬼们所惧怕
Truth is, even the meanest nigger’s
的那些福音
fearful of the gospel.
从你的人嘴说出来也是最美好的话语
Maybe a good word from your boy there,
这些话要比我的手♥枪♥更有用
discipline word,go a lot furtherthan my pistol would.
纳特是个好牧师
Nat’s a good preacher.
我才不关心他的好坏
I don’t right care how good he is,
关键是他支持什么
long as he say what he’s supposed to.
弟兄们
Brethren.
我向上祈祷你们的罪过
I pray you sing to the lord
你们的罪过
a new song.
歌♥颂义人在会中
Sing praise in assembly of the righteous.
愿圣民因所得的荣耀高兴
Let the saints be joyful in glory.
让他们大声歌♥唱
Let them sing aloud on their beds.
高声赞美主
Let the high praise of god
通过我们圣徒的口
be on the mouths of the saints,
他们手中握着双刃剑
and a two-edge sword in their hand
要斩断恶魔家园的复仇之火
to execute vengeance on the demonic nations,
还要惩罚那些
and punishmenton those peoples
束缚住他们国王双眼
to bind their kingswith chains
用枷锁捆绑住他们贵族的人们
and their nobleswith fetters of iron
去斩断他们 给予他们公正的审判
to execute on them this written judgment.
荣誉属于他所有的圣徒
This honor hath all his saints!
赞美主
Praise the lord!
赞美主 歌♥颂他吧
Praise the lord! Sing to him a new song!
赞美主
Praise the lord! Praise the lord!
不要想着穿这漂亮
Don’t suppose you got a pass anywhere
裙子到处乱走
underneath that pretty dress.
没有 先生
No, sir.
我是有主人的 这儿是他的私人领地
I belongs to massa guiles and this here his property.
你骗我?
You sassin’ me, girl?
没有
No, sir.
任何人都知道州法律的规定
Anybody that knows nothin’ knows that state law says
法律规定如果一个黑人出现在小于树木线十步的地方
that if a nigger’s less than 10 paces from a tree line,
那这个黑人需要通行证
that nigger need a pass.
好吧 先生 我可以拿到的
Well, sir, I can get one.
你无处可去
You ain’t goin’ nowhere.
要么你给我看通行证
Either you gonna show me a pass,
要不你给我看些其它的
or you gonna show me somethin’ else.
什么?
What?
抱歉打扰了
I’m sorry to disturb ya,
但是纳特有事对你说
but nat’s gotta talk to you.
发生了些可怕的事情
Somethin’ awful had happened.
不管什么情况 告诉他
Whatever it is, just tell him
我早上会来这
I’ll get to it in the mornin’.
主人 如果你能抽点时间
Massa, if you could just see nat
见下纳特
for just a moment, I…
见鬼了 艾塞亚
Goddamnit, Isaiah.
好了 告诉他我会在前面走廊那见他
All right, tell him I’ll meet him on the front porch.
我就在这 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!