Gremlins. Those can be good or bad.
小精灵 可以分好坏
Listen, Kumail Uh
听着 库米尔
We’re gonna handle things from here, okay?
我们来处理 好吗
You’ve been very helpful.
你帮了大忙了
Thank you for For signing the thing, and
谢谢 签字 还有
Yeah, my pleasure.
嗯 我很乐意
But, uh, you can go now.
但是 嗯 你现在可以走了
Okay. Um All right?
是的 嗯 好吗
All right.
好吧
Peace in the Mideast.
中东和平
What about this?
这个呢
I saw a sniffer dog at the airport.
我看见一只嗅探犬在机场
He had a boner.
他有个错误
Does that mean drugs or bombs?
那是指毒品还是炸♥弹♥
That’s good. What if
很好 如果
What if instead of it being at the airport,
不用机场
you quit comedy and never do comedy ever again?
而是你退出喜剧 永远不再从事喜剧
Yeah.
是的
Fuck you! It’s a good bit.
操 这是个很好的段子
That’s a funny bit.
为了公众考虑
Just for the sake of the public that they wouldn’t have
他们不会再
to look at your face or hear your words. That’s
看你的脸或听到你的话 那是
Hey, it’s okay that I’m not there, right?
我不去也没关系吧
Like I don’t need to be there, right?
貌似我并不需要去那里 对吗
What’s up? What happened?
怎么了 发生了什么事
He put his girlfriend in a coma.
他让他的女朋友昏迷不醒
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 是的
You know, the way you do. She’s not my girlfriend.
你知道 你的方式 她不是我女朋友
He didn’t, but he signed
不是他女友 但他签字了
a paper that allowed doctors to put
允许医生把
He suggested it.
他只是建议
She’s gonna be fine.
她会没事的
She’s gonna be fine. They said she’s gonna be fine, so
她会没事的 他们说会好的
They’re gonna be fine. Doctors know medical stuff.
他们会没事的 医疗的事医生懂
Mmm-hmm.
嗯
That’s what doctors do. They’re good at medical stuff.
医生的天职 他们很擅长医学
This is a medically-induced coma.
这是医学昏迷
This is their specialty.
他们的专长
Maybe.
也许
You know, it might be a good thing.
这可能是一件好事
Like, she might wake up with a new skill.
她醒来时 可能学会新的技能
Like, my cousin, uh, blacked out once, and then,
就像我的表弟 曾经死过去
when he came to, he thought he knew a different language.
他醒来后 学会了另一种语言
Did he? No. Apparently, it was
是吗 没有 显然 这是
It was just gibberish that he made up.
他的胡言乱语
It was brain damage.
是脑损伤
I got another Taco Bell one.
我又想到了墨西哥塔可钟的段子
Did you forget somethin’?
你忘了什么吗
Is she up yet? No, she’s not.
她醒了吗 不 她没有
And, uh, they won’t tell us anything.
他们不会告诉我们任何事
We’ve been here all morning.
我们整个上午都在这里
I know you guys said that you don’t need me to stay,
我知道你们说不需要我留下来
but I think I’m just gonna wait anyway.
但我想等等
You guys broke up.
你们分手了
I’m not sure why you’re here.
我不知道你为什么在这里
You don’t have to worry
你不用担心
about being committed to anything, Kumail.
任何承诺 库米尔
You didn’t want to when she was awake.
她醒着的时候 你没有承诺
There’s no need to do it when she’s unconscious.
没必要在她昏迷的时候做
It’s more complicated than that.
情况比较复杂
Is it? ‘Cause I know about the two-day rule.
是吗 因为我知道两天的规矩
I know about the head shots and the secrets.
我知道照片盒的秘密
She tells us everything.
她告诉我们一切
You really don’t have to stay, Kumail.
你真的不必留下 库米尔
You have already done a lot.
你已经做了很多
I’m just gonna stay for a second.
我只想呆一会儿
Is this seat Okay.
这个位子 好的
Is Is that lady still looking at me?
那位女士还在看着我吗
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
Mr. Cuevas, please see Dr. Toscado.
奎瓦斯先生 请到托斯卡多医生处
Mr. Cuevas, please see Dr. Toscado.
奎瓦斯先生 请到托斯卡多医生处
Yeah.
嘿
Yeah, come on. There’s no reason, uh
来吧 没有理由
Should eat there by yourself, right, hon?
你一个人吃饭 对吧 亲爱的
It’s a free country.
这是自♥由♥国家
How’s your sandwich?
你的三明治怎么样
Best fuckin’ sandwich I ever had.
我吃过最棒的三明治
Mine’s good.
我的很好
Tuna’s always a gamble, but,
吃金枪鱼总像赌博 但是
you know, we’re not by the water.
你知道 我没在水边
Well, we are by the water. But it’s a lake.
好吧 我们是在水边 但这里是湖泊
There’s no tuna in the lake.
湖里没有金枪鱼
Whatever. I I threw the dice.
无论如何 我掷骰子了
I got the sevens, I guess.
我得到了七 我猜
Whatever Whatever the good dice number is.
再好的骰子号♥码都无所谓
So, uh
所以
9/11.
911事件
No, I mean
不 我是说
I’ve always wanted to have a conversation with
我一直想谈谈
About it.
这个话题
With people.
与别人
You’ve never talked to people about 9/11?
你从没和人谈过911事件
No, what’s your What’s your stance?
没有 你的 你的立场是什么
What’s my stance on 9/11?
我的911立场是什么
Oh, um
呃
Anti.
反对者
It was a tragedy.
这是个悲剧
I mean, we lost 19 of our best guys.
我的意思是我们失去了19个最好的人(指的是死掉19个劫机歹徒)
Huh?
嗯
That was a joke. Obviously.
那是个玩笑 显然
9/11 was a terrible tragedy,
911是个可怕的悲剧
and it’s not funny to joke about it.
开玩笑 不好笑的
Mr. and Mrs. Gardner,
加德纳先生和太太
please report to the ICU.
请到ICU报到
Mr. and Mrs. Gardner
加德纳先生和太太
All right. Come on. To the ICU. Thank you.
好吧 快走 请到ICU 谢谢
Hey, can I come?
嘿 我能来吗
No. Yeah.
不 可以
Yeah.
可以
Whatever.
随便
Hello, come in.
你好 进来
Please, have a seat.
请坐
I know this isn’t the news you were hoping for,
我知道这不是你希望的消息
but we aren’t ready to bring Emily out of the coma yet.
但我们还没打算把艾米丽从昏迷中弄醒
Oh.
哦
Why? Uh, what happened?
为什么 发生什么事了
The antibiotics aren’t doing what we’d hoped they would,
抗生素不是我们希望的那样
and we don’t want to mess around,
我们不想乱搞
so tomorrow morning, we’re gonna perform surgery
明天早上我们要做手术
to remove the infection.
以消除感染
Oh, wait one second.
等一下
Dr. Spellman told us that the antibiotics would work.
斯派曼医生说抗生素会起作用
Yeah.
是的
I mean, he didn’t say anything at all about surgery.
我的意思是 他没有提起任何手术
So what does that mean? Surgery? What kind of surgery?
那什么意思 手术 什么样的手术
It’s called thoracentesis. It’s a very common procedure.
胸腔穿刺术 常见手术
We’re gonna go in between the ribs and remove the infection.
我们要在肋骨之间切除感染
How do you spell that, please? And what is it?
请问怎么拼写的 那是什么
What’s the name? What’s the last part?
怎么写 最后一部分是什么
Thora And the infection is is
这是什么 我们要切除它