You have to work at it. You have to stay open.
你必须努力 你得保持开放
Okay, Ma. Okay. Yeah, yeah. Okay. Good.
好的 妈妈 好吧 很好
I just wish you were better at it, you know?
我只是希望你能做得更好
I mean, you’ve had so much practice, and you’re still
我的意思是 你练习这么多 你仍然
You’re not that good at it. Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.
还不够擅长 哈 哈 哈 哈哈
Brought your A-game with NAVEED,
很有趣 先是纳维德
but with me, you’re just phoning it in a little bit.
现在又是我 你可以先通知我
Again with the comedy, the comedy.
又来喜剧那套 喜剧
All the time with the comedy. Be serious sometimes.
一切都是关于喜剧 严肃点行不行
I am serious. I want to help you get better.
我很严肃的 我想你表演好一点
So, are you ever gonna let me sit in the front seat?
你会让我坐在前排的位子吗
No, I’m a professional,
不 我是职业司机
and you’re paying for this ride.
你要付这趟钱
I don’t want to pay for this ride.
我不想付这趟车的钱
It’s surging right now.
太颠簸了
Yeah. Sorry.
抱歉
You shouldn’t have typed in the number.
你不应该输人号♥码的
Okay, the year is 1969.
好的 1969年的
MGM has had a string of failures,
米高梅经历一连串的失败
so it turns to its most bankable star, Vincent Price.
所以成就了最卖♥♥座的明星 文森特·普莱斯
Is this your compatibility test?
这是你的兼容性测试吗
Like the way some people are with Vonnegut or Big Lebowski?
就像有些人爱好冯内古特或了不起的勒布斯基
No, just watch the movie and take it seriously
不 只是看电影 认真点
because it’s very serious. I’m gonna love it.
因为这很严肃 我会喜欢的
I love it when men test me on my taste.
我喜欢男人测试我的品珠
I just want to share this movie with you,
我只想和你分享这部电影
so I don’t know why you’re reading into
所以我不知道你为什么要解读
How many women have you showed this movie to?
多少次 这部电影你给多少女人看过
Zero.

How many women have you shown a “B” horror movie to
有多少女人 在第三次约会时会看B级
on, like, a third date?
恐怖电影
This is not a “B” horror movie.
这不是B级恐怖片
Okay, are you ready?
好吧 准备好了吗
Just close your eyes ’cause when the menu comes on,
闭上眼睛 DVD菜单出现时
there’s some spoilers in the menu.
那上面有剧透
Okay? I’m ready, I’m ready.
好吗 我准备好了
Okay, I’ll hit play.
好吧 我按播放
Okay, go.
好的 来了
Watch.

I’m watching. Shh.
我在看着呢 嘘
Watch this part.
看这部分
No. What?
不 什么
If you’re tired, we can watch it later.
如果你累了 可以晚点再看
Sorry. Just have that weird, like,
抱歉 奇怪现象 比如
yawning thing that happens
会打哈欠
when you’re watching a really boring film.
当你看非常无聊的电影时
It’s not boring. Just wait for it to kick in.
这不无聊 要沉浸
The plot kicks in really soon. Okay.
剧情很快就开始了 好吧
Your loss. Nine times nine.
你的损失 九乘以九
Nine killed you.
九杀了你
That was fun.
很有趣
Uh, thanks for the ride home, but we got to stop doing this.
谢谢你送我回家 但我们不能再这样了
Yeah. I know I’ve said that before,
是的 我以前说过
but I really do mean it.
但我是认真的
I can’t be doing this right now.
我现在不能这么做
I know, I know. Totally. 100 percent.
我知道 完全的 100%
I agree with you.
我同意你的看法
So, don’t call me again. I won’t.
别再给我打电♥话♥了 我不会的
I promise.
我保证
Good luck on all your future endeavors.
祝你今后努力好运
Oh, yeah, thank you.
谢谢
Hey, can we have an awkward hug
嘿 我们永远分开之前
before we part forever?
能尴尬的拥抱吗
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
Uh

Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Uh, you just promised never to call me again, so
你答应过再也不打电♥话♥给我 所以
It’s really cold out here.
外面真冷
It’s so cold.
太冷了
You make a pretty good point.
你说得很有道理
It is a lot warmer in here.
这里暖和多了
It is warmer in here.
这里比较暖和
You know, it’s really nice upstairs.
其实楼上更不错
Is it?
是吗
Whoa Whoa!
喔 喔
What are you doing? Okay.
你在做什么 好了
Just trying to get comfy.
让自己舒服一点
Oh, let me see. Who could that be?
让我看看 那是谁
Oh, I wonder who that could be.
我想知道是谁
Uncle.
叔叔
Oh, let me see who is that.
让我看看是谁
Emily, so has Kumail told you
艾米丽 库米尔有没有告诉过你
that in addition to being an Uber driver,
除了做接单优步
he also has a one-man show?
他还有演独角戏
No, he did not tell me that.
不 他没有告诉我
Do you really? Oh, it’s really nothing.
真的吗 真的没什么
It’s just something I’m fiddling around with.
这只是我不务正业
How is a one-man show different from stand-up?
独角戏与脱口秀
It’s really not. I guess it’s because
有什么不同 其买♥♥没有
there’s lots of, like, wigs and costume changes.
我想是因为有很多 假发和服装的变化
And there’s a lot of acting in it.
里面有很多的表演
Mmm. And then, like, at the end of it,
然后说到底
you’ve got this very awkward conversation where you go,
尴尬的总结为
“I really liked it.”
“我真的很喜欢”
But I thought you really liked it.
但我觉得你是真的喜欢
I really liked it.
我真的很喜欢
I can’t wait to see this show. Oh, yeah.
我等不及要看这个节目了 是的
Okay, you will never see the show because it’s
是的 你永远不会看到那个秀的 因为
Oh, you have to see it. You have to.
你必须去看看 你必须的
It’s not ready. It’s not You have to
还没准备好 这不是 你一定要
You will love the acting. You have to see it.
你会喜欢演戏的 你必须去看
They’re fucking with you. It’s not really like this.
他们在耍你 不是这样的
They’re fucking with me or with you?
他们在耍我还是你
It’s actually very significant.
这其实很有意义。
It seems like they’re fucking with you.
好像他们在耍你
I’m 12 years old, and this
我12岁了 这里是
This is home.
这是家
Feels like I never left.
感觉就像我从未离开过
Do you smell that?
你闻到了吗
That’s my mom cooking the murgh rogan josh.
那是我妈妈在煮咖喱番茄炖羊肉
Fuck. Do you hear that?
他妈的 你听到了吗
That’s my father watching cricket on the telly.
那是我爸爸在电视上看板球
Do you feel that?
你感觉到了吗
That’s the weight of Pakistan’s history.
这是巴基斯坦历史的重点
Pakistan was formed when it separated
巴基斯坦是在1947年8月14日
from its biggest rival, India, on August 14th, 1947.
与它最大的竞争对手印度分离后成立的
Six runs.
6分击球跑动
Silly mid on. Short mid-wicket.
外野手 短背前内野
Mid-wicket. Deep mid-wicket.
背前内野 深背前内野
Mid on. Long on. Long off. Bowler. Mid off.
右外野手 远右野手 远左野手 投球手 左外野手
A googly is when a
外曲线球是
I have to leave as soon as the show’s over.
演出一结束我就得离开
I can’t stay. Okay. Okay.
我不能留下 好的
So, if you get a silly mid-on fielder,
所以 如果你看到外野手
you know you’re getting a yorker soon.
你知道很快就会有脚前球
So, to review, Pakistan’s biggest exports
回顾一下 巴基斯坦最大的出口
are cotton and Concrete.
是棉花和 混凝土
Kill me. That’s right.
杀了我吧 没错
Eid Mubarak. That’s our Christmas.
开斋节 那是我们的圣诞节
Except instead of the traditional Christmas ham,
取代传统的圣诞火腿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!