I’ll miss you.
我会想你的
I’m forbidden from hugging you, so
我被禁止拥抱你 所以
it was nice to have you as my son.
很高兴你能成为我的儿子
Good-bye forever.
永别了
And do me a favor, when you reach New York,
帮我个忙 当你到了纽约
just text us and tell us that you’ve reached safely, okay?
告诉我们 你已经安全到达 好吗?
I will.
我会的
Dad, can I ask you something?
爸爸 我能问你点事吗
When you and Mom went on your first date,
你和妈妈第一次约会的时候
what movie did you see?
你们看什么电影
Satte Pe Satta.
七兄弟
Her favorite song.
我们最喜欢的歌♥
Why you asking?
你为什么要问
I was just curious.
我只是好奇
Okay.
好吧
Let’s do it. Let’s do it.
我们走吧 我们走
Okay. All right.
好的 好吧
See you later, dudes. Let’s do it.
再见 伙计 我们走
See you. Hey, we’ll text.
再见 我们会发短♥信♥
Ooh, sorry. Yeah, please do.
对不起 一定要发
So, the first time I came to America,
我第一次来美国的时候
I was, like, 14,
我才14岁
and I was just visiting my uncle in New York,
我只是去纽约看望我叔叔
and it just happened to be Thanksgiving.
刚好是感恩节
My first day in America, my uncle took me
我在美国的第一天 我叔叔带我
to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade.
去梅西百货感恩节大游♥行♥
And I was like, “This is every day in America!”
我以为美国每天都这样
As advertised.
像广♥告♥一样
Every day, they have a party celebrating Garfield.
每天 他们都有庆祝加菲猫的聚会
No day has lived up to that day.
我终于等到了那一天
I was, uh, lying to my parents,
我在骗我父母
I was telling them I was gonna be a lawyer.
我告诉他们我要当律师
And they’re very disappointed
他们都很失望
’cause they wanted me to be a doctor.
他们希望我当医生
You guys are like, why didn’t you just tell them
为什么不告诉他们
that you wanted to be a doctor?
你想当医生
It’s a lie anyway, and I’m like,
这就像吹牛
well, it has to be believable.
必须有可信度
If I told them “I want to be a doctor,”
如果我告诉他们 “我想当医生”
they’d be like, “Bullshit.”
他们就会说 “胡说”
If I said “lawyer,” they’re like, “Oh, okay.
如果我说的是 “律师” 他们会说 “好吧”
“That’s something.”
那才像话
‘Cause there’s a strict hierarchy.
因为有严格的等级制度
It’s doctor, engineer, lawyer,
医生 工程师 律师
hundreds of jobs,
数以百计的工作
ISIS, then comedian.
然后是喜剧演员
Ah, I’m sorry.
啊 对不起
It’s very rude to heckle comedians.
起哄喜剧演员是非常粗鲁的
Oh, that wasn’t a heckle.
那不是起哄
I just kind of whoo-hoo’d for you.
我只是想为你点赞
Well, see, that’s a common misconception.
这是个常见的误解
Heckling doesn’t have to be negative.
起哄不一定是消极的
So if I was like, “Oh, my God, you’re amazing in bed!”
所以如果我说 “上帝” 你的床功好惊人
That would be a
这算
heckle?
起哄吗
Yeah, and now you’re getting more laughs than me,
现在你获得的笑声比我还多
and I don’t like that.
我不喜欢这样
Do you want to come up, do my job?
你想上来干我的活吗
Let’s talk about
让我们来谈谈
So, are you from out of town, ma’am?
你是从外地来的吗 女士
Chicago. Ooh, Windy City.
芝加哥 刮风的城市
And what brings you to New York?
什么风把你吹来纽约
Here to see someone. And, um
来见个人 然后 嗯
Have you seen him? Or her? I mean, I don’t
你见过他或她吗 我不
I don’t know what your deal is, but
我不知道你的目的 但是
Yeah, I’ve seen him.
是的 我见过他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!