And I could never cry.
我永远不会哭
And I was like, what is wrong with me?
我想 我有什么毛病
Am I broken?
我受伤了
The only time I’ve cried that much
我唯一一次哭得很惨
is during the first 15 minutes of Up.
是在前15分钟
This is a picture of me and my mother.
这是一张我和我母亲的照片
I’m seven years old.
我七岁了
You know people, they talk about the the New York water.
你知道人们 他们谈论纽约洪水
Chicago water is very underrated, I think.
我想芝加哥的洪水被低估了
It’s good.
很好
Hey, guys.
嘿 伙计们
I think I might just pop out for a bit.
我想我出去一下
What, by yourself?
什么 你一个人
Yeah, just hop around the block.
是的 就去街区转转
Maybe get some frozen yogurt.
也许去喝点冰冻酸奶
You okay? Can you do it?
你没事吧 你能行吗
Can you walk by yourself?
你能自己走吗
Yeah, Dad. All right.
可以 爸爸 好吧
Have fun.
玩得愉快
If you feel a coma coming on, call us.
如果你感觉到不舒服 打电♥话♥
Dad, it’s too soon. Right.
爸爸 有那么快吗 好吧
I love you, I’ll see you in the morning.
我爱你 明早见
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
Okay. Love you. Bye.
好的 爱你 再见
Have fun. I will.
玩得愉快 我会的
Got your phone? Yep.
有电♥话♥吗 是的
But you liked it, huh?
但你喜欢
Yeah. I mean
我的意思是
Yeah.

I mean
我的意思是
Hey. Hi.
嘿 你好
What are you doing here? Uh
你在这里干什么 嗯
I was in the neighborhood,
我在附近
and I saw that you were gonna be here,
我估计你可能在这里
so I thought I’d come say hi.
所以 我想打个招呼
You look great.
你看起来很棒
How’s your blood oxygen level?
你的血氧水平如何
Oh, well within range.
在水平之内
Nice.
很好
Um, this is my brother, NAVEED.
我的兄弟纳维德
Hi. Hi. Hi. I’m Emily.
你好 嘿 我是艾米丽
I’ve heard lots about you.
我听说过很多你的事
It’s so good to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
Yeah.
是的
There’s actually something I wanted to, uh, tell you.
其实我有件事想告诉你
Okay, well, I’m gonna just
好吧 我要出去下
Goodbye. Bye.
再见了 再见
See you, Bhai.
再见 巴依
Are you warm enough?
你够暖和吗
Yeah, yeah. I got my two pairs of socks on.
是的 我穿了两双袜子
Do you mind?
你介意吗
No.

I’m glad we’re going home tomorrow.
我很高兴明天要回家了
Me, too.
我也是
See? I should’ve brushed my teeth.
我应该刷牙的
I like it.
我喜欢
When something like this happens,
当事情发生的时候
there’s this sort of expectation
有-种期待
that you’re gonna have this completely,
你会过上
like, new lease on life, and
全新的生活
feel totally different about everything,
感觉完全不同
and, like, cherish every sunrise,
就像珍惜每一个日出
and, like, for the most part,
最重要的是
I just feel like, ugh, I can’t get up that early.
我只是觉得 我不能这么早起床
You know?
你知道
I’m sorry, I feel like
对不起 我觉得
I’ve been talking about myself so much.
我一直在说自己
No.

Are you doing a lot of stand-up?
你演了很多脱口秀吗
Are you Yeah. I, uh,
你 对 我
bombed my Montreal Comedy Festival audition.
轰炸了我的蒙特利尔喜剧节试演
Like, horrifically, like
很恐怖 像
I saw the video.
我看了录像
Yeah.
是吗
It wasn’t great. No No.
这不太好 不
I’ll be honest with you, it wasn’t great.
我跟你说实话 真的不太好
No. I know.
不 我知道
But there was a lot I liked. Like a like a lot I liked.
但有很多我喜欢的 像是我喜欢的东西
I’m moving to New York.
我要搬去纽约
Really?
真的
Yeah, um
是的
Mary and CJ and I are, like
玛丽 CJ 和我
Just gonna drive out, and we have a place all ready, and
只需开车离开 地方都准备好了
When do you leave? Next weekend.
你什么时候离开 下个周末
I I’m so excited for you. That is so great.
我真为你高兴 太棒了
Like, you are going to just
你只要
do so great in New York.
在纽约更好
What were you gonna say?
你想说什么
What?
什么
You said you were gonna say something to me.
你说你要跟我说些什么
What was it?
是什么
Oh, just that I, um, I wanted to thank you.
呃 我只是 嗯 我想谢谢你
Uh, my parents told me
我父母告诉我
everything that you did for me,
你为我做的一切
and I feel like the last time we spoke,
我觉得我们最后-次谈话
I didn’t properly thank you, so
我没有好好谢谢你 所以
Oh. Yeah.
嗯 是的
Totally fine.
完全没问题
I should probably go.
也许我该走了
Do you want to call an Uber? No, I’m gonna walk, actually.
你想叫优步吗 不 实际上 我走路
So, this has been really great.
所以 这真是太棒了
All right.
好吧
Okay, bye. Yeah.
好的 再见 嗯
The scene is gonna be, like,
你们不在了
so different with you guys gone.
场子不一样了
Well, you should come out.
你也应该出来
No, I’m I’m good here.
不 我很好
I’m gonna miss you. I’m gonna miss you.
我会想你的 我会想你的
Get out of here, you assholes.
走吧 你们这些混♥蛋♥
All right.
好吧
Come here, you big dummy.
过来 你这个大笨蛋
Bye. I’ll miss you.
再见 我会想你的
You’re still kicked out of the family.
你还是被家庭开除的
But because we did not get a proper chance
但因为我们没有适当的机会
to say bye to you, so
跟你说再见 所以
Your mother is so angry with you.
你妈很生你的气
She’s not going to get out of the car.
她不会下车的
She’s not even going to look at you.
她根本不会看你
I don’t believe that you kept so much of secret
我不相信你居然对你父亲
from me, your father.
保守这么多秘密
Sorry.
抱歉
Here.
拿去
She asked me to give this to you.
她让我把这个给你
Mutton biryani.
新法烤米肉
For your trip.
祝你旅行愉快
Your favorite.
你最喜欢的
She made it herself, specially for you, with extra potatoes.
她自己做的 特别为你 额外的马铃薯
Thank you, Ma!
谢谢 妈
Is she okay? Right now?
她没事吧 现在
No.
没事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!