One burger with four slice
一个汉堡四片
I’m sorry, we can’t do that.
对不起 我们不能
Just put four slices of cheese on a burger.
放四片芝士 在汉堡上
We can’t do that. There’s no button
我们不能 没有按钮
Who the fuck is this “we,” man?
他妈的 “我们” 是谁
Who the fuck is this “we”? It’s me and you!
谁他妈“我们”是谁 是我和你
We’re just people! Fucking listen to me!
我们都是普通人 他妈的听我说
Fuck this corporate entity!
去他的企业实体
Put four slices of cheese on the fucking burger!
放四片芝士在该死的汉堡上
We can’t do that. What the fuck?
我们不能 搞你妹
You fucking idiot! Hey!
你这个白♥痴♥ 嘿
Hey, look at me, look at me.
嘿 看着我 看着我
‘Cause I’m a human being, you are a human being. Look at me!
因为我是人 你是人 看着我
Look me in the eyes when you fuck me!
你胡搞的时候 看着我的眼睛
Look at me! Please!
看着我 拜托
Today’s my first day.
今天是我的第一天
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥
I’ll just ring you up for four burgers.
我给你叫四个汉堡
I’m sorry.
对不起
Do you want any fries or drink with that?
你需要薯条还是饮料
I’ll take four fries.
我要四包炸薯条
I’m sorry.
对不起
Fuck!

your life dramatically.
你的生活很戏剧性
Um, so then I started keeping this journal.
我就开始写日记了
And the journal is, like, you know,
日记就像 你知道的
me overcompensating and trying to act like
过度补偿 试图表现得像
I’m living this, like, cool, rock-and-roll lifestyle.
我活得很酷很自在
When, in reality, I’m in third grade,
事实上 我三年级的时候
crying all the time.
一直在哭
Hey, man, Montreal Finals. You ready?
嘿 伙计 蒙特利尔决赛 你准备好了吗
Oh, wait, are you getting all, like, dark and moody
等等 你会不会忧郁且喜怒无常
before your set?
在你演出前
Yeah, punish yourself like a nasty, little baby.
对 像惩罚淘气包一样惩罚自己
Okay, okay, I am not in the mood, okay, Chris?
好吧 我没心情 拜托 克里斯
I’ll get you in the mood.
我会让你心情舒畅的
You all right? I’ll get you all in the mood!
你没事吧 我会让你心情舒畅的
Why is everybody saying the same fucking thing?
为什么大家都说同样的话
Yeah, I decide Dude, are you all right?
我决定 伙计 你没事吧
Yeah, I’m doing great.
我很好
Okay, all right, dude, I’m just checking on you.
好吧 伙计 我看看你
It would have stuff, like, you know, like,
类似的东西有
an in-unit washer and dryer
一体式洗衣烘干机
The fuck have you been, man?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了
You’re on next. Okay, okay.
你下一个上场 好的 好的
Thank you, guys. I love you.
谢谢 伙计们 我爱你
Hello?
你好
Kumail, is that you?
库米尔 是你吗
Yeah. It’s Terry.
是的 我是泰利
Uh, listen, we’re not moving her.
听着 我们不能动她
The doctor, they said
医生 他们说
Have you guys heard of this
你们听说过一种
new drug cocktail called cheese?
叫做奶酪的鸡尾酒新药吗
Like, that’s the name of it, it’s called cheese.
仅仅是名宇叫做奶酷
Um I saw all these news reports, and they were like,
我看了所有的新闻 就像是
“There’s a new drug, it’s called cheese.
有一种新药 叫做奶酪
“Everyone’s doing it in the Midwest.
中西部每个人都服用
“Kids are doing it.”
孩子们也是
It’s just really hard to do stand-up comedy
真的很难演脱口秀
when your girlfriend is in a coma.
当你女朋友昏迷时
Uh

Not quite sure what part you were laughing at.
不太清楚你们会笑什么
They say she’s fighting, but she doesn’t look like
他们说她在抗争 但她看起来不像
she’s fighting, she looks like she’s just
她在抗争 看起来
She looks like she’s just laying there.
她看起来只是躺在那里
I said horrible things to her, and, um,
我对她说了些难听的话
I said horrible things to her, I h I hurt her.
我对她说了难听的话 我伤害了她
Um

She loves birds.
她喜欢鸟
Like, she gets excited every time she sees a bird.
她每次看到鸟就会兴奋
She’s like,
就像
“Look at this, it’s a bird.”
“看啊 一只鸟”
I’m always like, “Yeah, they’re all over the place.
我总是说 是啊 他们到处都是
“They’re birds.”
因为他们是鸟
But she, like
但她
She likes that bird, you know?
她喜欢那只鸟 你知道吗
Every bird she sees, she sees it.
她喜欢看到的 每只鸟
Her dad just called
她爸爸刚打来电♥话♥
and said that they can’t transfer her
他们不能转院
because the infection has reached her heart.
因为感染已经到达她的 心脏
Uh

Which

Which means she
意味着她
Which means she could die.
也就是说她可能会死
I don’t know if you can hear me or not, but
我不知道你是否能听到我 但是
it would be really good if you pulled through.
如果你能挺过去的话
If you have to go, you can go, but
如果你必须走 放心走 但是
It would be really great if you stayed.
你留下来更好
Uh

And I’m really sorry for what I did, okay?
我对我所做的事很抱歉 不是吗
Dr. Singh, to the pharmacy.
辛格医生 请到药房♥
Dr. Singh, to the pharmacy.
辛格医生 请到药房♥
Mom.
妈妈
You’re getting your tears all over me.
你的泪水在我身上到处都是
When am I gonna be able to feel my face?
我什么时候能感觉到我的脸
Hmm.

Hey, you gave us quite a scare there, scout.
你吓到我们了 童子军
Really. Scout?
真的 童子军
Come on, I call you that all the time.
得了 我一直这么叫你
No, not since
没有 从来没有
I was a grownup. Yes, I do.
从我长大后 我一直叫的
I’ve been calling you that my whole life.
我叫了你一辈子
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
哦 哦 哦
Oh.

Sorry, hon. What’s happening?
对不起 亲爱的 发生什么事了
You okay? You all right? What is that crap?
你没事吧 那什么玩意
We have to thicken your liquids for a bit.
我们得把流质变稠一点
Your esophagus isn’t strong enough to swallow yet.
你的食道还不能吞咽
That shit tastes like semen.
那玩惫尝起来像是精♥子♥
That’s nice
这句很好
for a father to hear. She won’t have
父亲听到的话 她没有
any social inhibitions until the
任何社会禁忌
The anesthetic wears off.
直到麻醉解除
Seriously, Mom, you should try this.
说真的妈妈 你该尝尝
No, wait a minute, honey. Stop saying that.
等一下 亲爱的 别这么说
Not the cup. Oh, come on,
不要杯子 拜托
come on, come on.
拜托 拜托
They’ll charge us $48 for it, don’t worry about it.
他们会收48美元 不用担心
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
I I haven’t heard her voice in a while.
我好久没听到她的声音了
He’s been He’s been here the whole time.
他一直都在这里
Could I speak with you both outside?
你们两个外面借一步吗
Yeah.
好的
We’ll be right back. Yeah, we’ll be right outside.
我们马上回来 好的 我们马上到外面去
All right.
好的
Hey.

Emily has a rare condition
艾米丽患有罕见的
called adult-onset Still’s disease.
成人型类风湿病
Kumail mentioned Emily’s hurt ankle,
库米尔 提到艾米丽受伤的脚跟
and the swelling still hadn’t gone down
肿胀仍未消退

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!