-How much? -Ten thousand dollars.
一万元 你哪来这么多钱
Ten thousand dollars! Where the hell are you gonna get $10,000?
那是我的保险金 我把你列为受益人
It’s from my GI insurance. I’ll make you my beneficiary.
你可以这样做吗
Can you do that?
我想列谁为受益人都可以
Hey, I could put Eisenhower down for my beneficiary.
什么人都可以
I can put down anybody I want.
我太震惊了
Oh, Lumnuts, I am really shocked.
你说过你妈妈才是你的受益人
You know, you told me your mother was your beneficiary.
你怎么搞的 你不爱你妈妈了吗
What’s the matter? Don’t you love your mother?
-我就爱我妈 -我当然爱我妈
-I love my mother. -Sure. I love my mother.
我当然爱我妈
Sure, sure, I love my mother.
但她不是10号♥
But she ain’t number 10 on the relay.
跟他换吧 文奇 他若被打死了 你就发大财了
Swap with him. He gets hit, you get 10 grand.
如果我变成2号♥而中枪呢
What if I get hit using number two?
一万元可以买♥♥很多贝可面包
Ten thousand will buy a lot of bagels.
不换 我喜欢我的10号♥ 就像葛里夫爱他的8号♥
No, I like my number 10, like Griff likes number eight.
柴伯9号♥ 强森11号♥ 士官长12号♥
Zab, nine. Johnson, 11. The sergeant, 12.
换号♥码会倒霉的
It’s bad luck to change numbers.
别担心 蓝奇 你死不了 你知道为什么吗
Don’t worry, Lemchek, you’ll make it. You know why?
因为等我们到达时 海滩上的德国人早死光了
Only be dead Germans on that beach.
-是吗 -他说的没错
-Yeah. -That’s right.
-你确定吗 真的确定 -当然啦
-You sure? I mean, are you really sure? -Sure, I’m sure.
你不会认为我想拒绝那一万元吧
You don’t think I wanna blow $10,000, do you?
他才不会
He don’t wanna blow 10,000.
别紧张 蓝奇 你也听到队长说的话了
Relax, Lemchek. You heard what the captain said.
几支部队的先头小组
It’s a couple of schnell battalions,
还剩下一些散兵困守在海滩
combat rejects defending the beach at Colleville-sur-Mer.
攻击日
奥马哈海滩
1944年6月
第一小队
First Squad!
第一小队到这边来
First Squad, over here.
该死的
Son of a bitch.
整个海滩完全没有遭到轰炸
This beach hasn’t been touched.
我们的炮弹不是打到内陆 就是落到海里
Either our shells and bombs fell too far inland or in the English Channel.
文奇
Vinci!
是蓝奇
It’s Lemchek.
你的一万元没了
You just blew 10,000 bucks.
把他的钢盔丢过来
Hey, throw me his helmet.
第二小队
Second Squad!
那些老弱残兵对反击挺内行的
Those combat rejects sure know how to lay down fire.
那不是老弱残兵 是一个炮兵连
Those aren’t rejects up there. That’s infantry.
我们进退不得
We couldn’t move forward, we couldn’t move back.
逃生路径被重重阻绝
Exit E-1 was blocked by a huge barbed-wire tank trap.
我们的海军本来应该轰炸这里
Our Navy was supposed to shell it,
飞机原本应该轰炸这里
our planes were supposed to bomb it…
火箭炮本应将此地夷为平地
our bazooka teams were supposed to blow it up.
但全都失败了 我们是他们的最后防线
If all else failed, we were the last resort: the Bangalore Relay.
第一小队
First Squad! First Squad!
第二小队 第三小队已经阵亡
Bangalore teams two and three knocked out!
-那火箭炮兵连呢 -死了
-What about our bazooka team? -Dead.
-火箭炮兵连 -被杀了
-Bazooka team?! -Killed.
-击碎他们其 -只能这样 他方法都失败了
-Break them out! -Naturally, all else failed.
我们的鱼雷有50尺长 上面装着50磅黄色炸♥药♥
The Bangalore torpedo was 50 feet long and packed with 85 pounds of TNT…
我们要徒手组装
and you assembled it along the way, by hand.
我真想知道是谁发明的
I’d love to meet the asshole who invented it.
准备
Ready!
一号♥
Number one.
-二号♥ -死了
-Number two. -Dead!
三号♥
Number three.
四号♥
Number four.
五号♥
Number five.
六号♥
Six.
-七号♥ -死了
-Number seven. -Dead!
八号♥
Number eight.
八号♥
Number eight.
你可别死 葛里夫
You’d better make it, Griff, you son of a bitch,
因为下一个就轮到我了
because my number’s up next!
九号♥
Nine!
不要急
Hang on.
加油 葛里夫 加油
Come on.
柴伯 告诉上校说
Zab, tell the colonel.
E1出口开放
Tell the colonel his Exit E-1 is open.
你是第二师的雷顿 对吧
Hey! Layton, 2nd Division, right?
我是29师的杜汉 来点咖啡和甜甜圈吧
Denham, 29th. Get some coffees, boys, doughnuts.
一会再说
We’ll chew the fat later.
把球丢过来
Hey, come on. Throw the ball.
只不过是另一枚 对准伦敦的飞弹
Just another buzz bomb headed for London.
-飞弹 -对 B1火箭
-Buzz bomb? -Yeah, V-1 rocket.
你觉得这本书怎么样
How do you like the book?
-好的不得了 -嘿
-Damn good. -Hey.
我妈寄给我当生日礼物
My mother sent it to me for my birthday.
我是柴伯
I’m Zab.
-欢迎加入第一小队 -我是凯瑟
-Welcome to the 1st Squad. -I’m Kaiser.
幸会了
Nice to meet you, Kaiser.
那是我的书
That’s my book.
-你的书 -是的
-Your book? -Yeah.
这话什么意思 这是我买♥♥的
What do you mean, your book? I got this from the Repple-Depple in St-Lo.
我是说 是我写的
I wrote it, baby face.
但也是我印的
And I printed it.
把坦白旁边的尸体清一清
You, I don’t want any infantry around the panzer.
把这个尸体抬起来挂在顶门上
Put that dead panzer gunner hanging halfway out the hatch.
第二无线电兵 到那个尸体后面去
Second radio man, here, behind that man.
找好掩护位置
Put yourself in a good position.
当我们在法国行军时
As we slogged through the hedgerows and across France…
士官长越来越沉默 有点令人感到毛骨悚然
the sergeant began keeping to himself. It was a little spooky.
他告诉文奇 他在一次大战时在这打过仗
He told Vinci he fought around here in the first war.
他一直走在我们前面
He kept ahead as if looking for some old ghost…
似乎在等着 某个鬼魂从烟雾中走来
to rise up out of the mist.
凯瑟 轮到你了
Kaiser, your turn at bat.
你看他们这么快就把
Would you look how fast they put up the names…
战死的士兵名字写上去了
of all our guys who got killed.
那是座一次世界大战的纪念碑
That’s a World War I memorial.
但名字是一样的
But the names are the same.
永远都是这样
They always are.
敌军前哨正在前进
Enemy scout advancing.
让他回去
Give him a round-trip ticket.
我不要任何人擅离自己的位置
I don’t want any of you to be where I didn’t plant you.
不准擅自扣扳机
No fingers on triggers.
有人乱开火 我们便无法成功
One shot in panic and we’ve lost what I want:
无法成功杀死一整队的美国士兵
A platoon of dead Americans.
大家都不准动
Don’t twitch any muscle.
要就装死 不然就得真死
Look dead or you will be dead.
让那个哨兵回去
Give him a round-trip ticket.
只有一堆死德国人
Nothing but a bunch of dead Germans.
-没有美国人吗 -没有
-No dead dogfaces? -None.
我们走
Let’s go.
敌人哨兵又回来了
Enemy scout returning with patrol.
这些死人让我毛骨悚然
These dead guys give me the creeps.
凯瑟 你总是怕东怕西的
Shit, Kaiser, something’s always giving you the creeps.
为什么没有战死的美国士兵
How come there aren’t any dead GIs?
少说话 用心看
Shut up. Keep your eyes open.
我不是说过了吗 士官长 还有三个死德国人
Just like I said, sergeant, just three dead Germans.
但士官长仍不满足
But the sergeant wasn’t satisfied.
他注意到他们身上臂章的
He’d noticed something about the piping on their collar patches.
颜色不同
They were different colors.
-那个臂章是什么颜色 -白色
-What color is that piping? -White.
白色是步兵连
White’s infantry.
无线电
Radio.
给我接上尉
Get me the lieutenant.
-上尉 -请说
-Lieutenant? Lieutenant. -Yeah, go ahead.
-我是帕森士官长 -帕森 你在哪里
-Yeah, this is Sergeant Possum. -Possum, right. Where are you?