They’re supposed to be coming this way.
来了
Hold it up.
往这里来了
I said, hold it up!
我在吃东西
I’m eating.
快进去
Okay, let’s try this.
快
Come on.
-小心有蛇 -还有蝙蝠
-Keep an eye peeled for snakes. -Yeah, and bats.
蝙蝠 我最爱蝙蝠了
Bats? I love bats.
士官长 总部有消息吗
Sergeant, what’s the word from Headquarters?
上尉说什么
Yeah, what did the lieutenant say?
上尉说 德国的坦克大队 突破了第二大队
The lieutenant said that Hermann Goring’s panzers overran the 2nd Battalion.
如果他们被攻破的话
If they break through the division…
我们就要出海了
we’re in the sea.
他们往哪儿去 正对着我们而来
-Where are they headed? -Right for us.
我们会杀他们个片甲不留
Our big guns will clobber them.
-还在海上 -都还没有下船吗
-They’re still on the water. -None of them have unloaded yet?
还没
Not yet.
派顿有坦克
Patton’s got tanks.
还在海上
Still on the water.
天啊 我们一脚已经踏进棺材了
Jesus. We’re sitting in our own coffin.
我们知道他想逃跑
We knew he wanted to run for it…
但我们知道他不会
but we knew he wouldn’t…
我们比他还早知道
way before he did.
就算他想逃跑 士官长也会一枪毙了他
Anyway, the sergeant would’ve shot him if he tried it.
他在小便
He’s taking a piss.
那些是美国枪吗 它们不是还在船上吗
Those American guns? I thought they were still on the water.
我也不知道
It beats the hell out of me.
-通报 通报 -快 通报
-Relays! Relays! -Come on, relays!
无线电
Radio!
上尉 这里是 第一大队第一小队
Lieutenant. Yeah, 1st Squad, 1st Battalion.
你开玩笑
You’re kidding.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
你们知道大炮是谁发射的吗
You know who fired that artillery?
是美国海军
The United States Navy.
那是沙瓦纳号♥在海上发射的
That was the crews of Savannah miles offshore, all right?
你们能相信吗 救我们的军人是美国海军
Right. Can you believe that? The U.S. Navy saved our ass.
我们的飞机呢 他们为什么没有看到那把枪呢
Hey, where’s our planes? Why can’t they spot that gun?
我不知道
I don’t know,
大队派了20名哨兵到这里来找
but Battalion’s got 20 patrols out looking for it in this quadrant.
-他们认为是一挺自动机♥枪♥ -那为什么派我们来
-They think it’s an SP. -So why send us?
没错 我们就快休假了
That’s right. We got a break coming.
你说过 美国陆军是由我们
The Army’s made of the 1st Division
和一千万名替补新兵组成的
and 10 million replacements.
-他们死到哪去了 -都死了
-Where the hell are they? -Being stuffed with mattress covers.
我跟你赌 我们离开这座小岛后
Five to 10, when we get off this island,
就要涉水进攻意大利了
we’ll get our feet wet invading Italy.
身为作家 你的地理实在不太行 这里就是意大利
You don’t know geography well for a writer. We’re in Italy.
这里是西西里
No, this is Sicily.
这里的人说他们是西西里人 而不是意大利人
Here they say, “I’m a Sicilian,” not an Italian.
我老爸…
My old man was bo… Whoa!
这里差不多有2500块 我要全部寄回家
I figure close to 2500 bucks! I’m sending every lira home.
墨索里尼的钱只有一个用处
Mussolini money’s good for one thing.
我这样做完全合法
It’s Victor Emanuel loot. It’s kosher.
-谁说的 -队长
-Who told you that? -The captain.
军人寄回家的钱 不可多于他的薪水
Enlisted man can’t send home more than his pay.
-对 免得黑市猖獗 -没错 但上尉可以
-That’s to discourage black marketing. -But the lieutenant can.
是要寄给我老爸的
It’s for my old man.
他一直想开一间贝可面包店
Always wanted his own bagel shop.
-贝可不是意大利面包吧 -它们当然是
-I didn’t know bagels were Italian. -Sure they are.
教宗礼拜五吃鱼 不是吗
The pope eats gefilte fish on Friday, don’t he?
那是他妈妈 他要把她拉到海边去
It’s his mother. He’s hauling her to the beach.
-告诉他 我们会埋了她 -我说了
-Tell him We’ll bury her. -I did.
但他要把她埋在他父亲旁
He’ll put her next to his father.
她的尸体已经开始腐烂
She’s decomposing already. The sun’s blowing her up.
我们一定要找到那挺自动机♥枪♥
We’ve gotta find that SP.
问那小鬼他知不知道枪在哪
Ask if he knows where the gun is.
-他不知道SP是什么 -呆子
-Hell, he doesn’t know what an SP is. -You Knucklehead.
告诉他 那是装有轮子的自动机♥枪♥
Tell him it’s a self-propelled gun with wheels.
他知道他在哪
He knows where it is.
这小鬼想要跟我们谈交易
The smart aleck wants to make a business deal.
把开面包的钱给他一点
Shell out some bagel money.
他说带我们去找枪
He’ll take us to the gun…
不过要我们找辆救护车 把他妈妈运到吉拉的墓园
we get an ambulance to take her to the cemetery in Gela.
他要我们帮他妈准备一具棺材
He wants a casket for his mother to sleep in.
有四个把手的那种
And it’s gotta have four handles.
好 没问题
All right, he’ll get it.
告诉他 他带我们去找枪时
Tell him we’ll leave her in the wagon
我们会把他妈和车子 留在树荫下
in the shade if he leads us to that gun.
不带他去 我们就得自己去找枪
Either we take her with us or we find that gun on our own.
天啊 我快被臭死了
Boy! I don’t know how long I’m gonna be able to take this stink.
别说了 强森 别说无益
Can it, Johnson, will you? Talking about it only makes it worse.
士官长
Hey, sergeant.
你想这小鬼 会不会在骗我们
Think this kid is leading us into a bushwhack?
至少我们会找到枪
Well, we’re getting closer to some kind of gun.
看的出是哪种枪吗
Can you see what it is, sergeant?
没错 是点八八
Yeah, it’s an 88 all right.
里面有辆老虎坦克
On a Tiger tank, in a house.
他们找了几个女人在前面工作
They got women working in front of her…
那里有个士兵
under a Schmeisser.
从高空看来 毫无异状
Yeah, makes a nice, peaceful picture from the air.
那个叫什么的 你留在后方
What’s-your-name, you stay behind.
你听到我们开火 就宰了那个士兵
When you hear us fire, you take out the Schmeisser.
那些西西里女人 做的菜真是一流
Those Sicilian women cooked us a terrific meal.
可惜她们全超过50岁了
Too bad they were all over 50.
我们实在欲♥火♥难耐
We were more horny than we were hungry.
在战场上能享受到一点母爱 总是好的
A little mothering is good in any war,
但这里的享受真是一流
but this beats them all.
整个村庄里一个男人都没有
There’s not a man in the whole village.
-文奇 -在
-Hey, Vinci. -Ho.
告诉葛奇拉说 救护车已经来接他妈妈了
Tell Matteo the meat wagon is on its way for his mother.
还有将军送来了一具棺材
Oh, and that the general is sending up a casket,
里面有丝绒衬里还有六个把手
silk-lined, with six handles on it.
葛奇拉
Matteo! Matteo!
够了 孩子 够了
All right, Matteo, it’s okay. Thank you.
我说过 君子一言四马难追
I told you, kid, a deal’s a deal, right? That’s all right. That’s okay.
不 不 我太胖了 是吗 那没啥
No, no, no. I’m mucho gordo, huh? That’s okay.
谢谢你 谢谢
Thanks a lot. You’re okay, Matteo, any time.
我们好久没有觉得 这么舒服过了
It was the first time in ages that we had all felt really good.
好景持续了约一个小时
It lasted about an hour.
然后我们接到了回防的命令
Then we got our orders to move out.
我的钢盔呢
Where’s my helmet?
德军一定大老远 就可以看到你的帽子了
The Krauts are gonna spot that garden a mile away.
好香啊
I like the smell.
北非尽是沙河岩石
North Africa was sand and rocks.
西西里则是岩石河沙
Sicily was rocks and sand.
英国绿意盎然
England was green.
我们在英国待了七个月 为诺曼地登陆进行准备
We hung around England for seven months getting ready for D-Day.
把气垫还给我
Give me back my doughnut.
忽然有一天我们又全部上船了
Then one day, we were in the boats again.
怎么样 强森
How about it, Johnson?
-你是谁 -我是蓝奇
-Who are you? -I’m Lemchek.
我是蓝奇 记得吗 我们一起在英国
Lemchek, remember? We been on dry runs for this invasion…
受训了七个月 我是蓝奇
for seven months in England. I’m Lemchek.
什么怎么样
How about what?
要不要跟我交换
Will you swap with me?
不 11是我的幸运号♥码
Nope. Eleven is my lucky number.
你去问文奇 他也许会愿意
Try Vinci, he might do it.
愿意什么
Do what?
跟我换号♥码吧
Swap numbers in the Bangalore Relay with me.
我用2号♥换你的10号♥ 怎么样
My number two for your number 10.
-多少 -一万元