酷哥不在
The Dude is not in.
请留言 谢谢
ave a message after the beep. It takes a minute.
李波斯基先生 我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的罗探员
Mr. Lebowski, this is Duty O.e.Rolvaag of the LAPD.
我们找到了你的失车
We’ve recovered your automobile.
在北好莱坞停车场可以认领
It can be claimed at the North Hollywood Auto Circus there on Victory.
他们的开放时间是…
Their hours there are…
太好了 太他妈好了
Far out, man. Far fucking out!
这是私人住♥宅♥啊
Hey! This is a private residence, man.
漂亮的土拨鼠
Oh, nice marmot.
我们要那笔钱 李波斯基 我们要那笔钱 李波斯基
Where is the money, Lebowski? We wants the money, Lebowski!
你以为我们在开玩笑吗
You think we are kidding or making with the funny stuff?
有些东西你还没梦想过 李波斯基
We could do things you haven’t dreamed of, Lebowski.
-我们什么也不相信 -我们什么也不相信 李波斯基
-Ja, we believes in nothing. -We believes in nothing, Lebowski. Nothing!
明天我们会回来将你的小♥弟♥弟♥切掉
And tomorrow we come back and we cut off yourjohnson.
-什么 -我说我们要将你的小♥弟♥弟♥切掉
-Excuse me? -I said, we cut off yourjohnson!
想想吧 李波斯基
Just think about that, Lebowski.
就是你那鸡♥巴♥ 李波斯基
Your wiggly penis, Lebowski.
也许我们可以 扯下来 李波斯基
Ja. Maybe we stomp on it and squish it.
昨晚被人发现的停靠在桥墩底下
It was discovered last night in Van Nuys lodged against an abutment.
老兄 停在哪
Oh, man. Lodged where?
它没被撞散了架已经算走运了 李波斯基先生
You’re lucky she didn’t get chopped, Mr. Lebowski.
他们一定在到处兜风
Oh, man! Must’ve been a joyride situation.
撞到挡土墙之后就遗弃了
They abandoned the vehicle once they hit the retaining wall.
靠我的公文包啊 老兄 不在里面 该死
Oh, my fucking briefcase, man! It’s not here! Shit!
我在报告上看到了 很抱歉
Yeah, I saw that on the report. Sorry.
你得从另一边进去
You gotta get in on the other side.
后镜在路上找到的 就在车子旁边
The side view was found on the road by the car.
那录音机还在已经算你走运了 还有那唱片
You’re lucky they left the tape deck though, and the Creedence.
天啊 什么气味
Oh, Jesus! What’s that smell, man?
也许有个混混在上面睡过
Yeah. It’s probably a vagrant slept in the car.
或者被人当作厕所使用
Or maybe just used it as a toilet and moved on.
朋友…
Hey, man,
你一定能找到那帮家伙
are you gonna find these guys?
或者…总有一些线索…
Or, you know, I mean… You got any promising leads or…
线索
Leads?
当然有了
Yeah. Sure.
我会和罪案调查组的人说的
I’ll just check with the boys down at the crime lab.
他们有4个人可以调查这案子
They got four more detectives working on the case.
我们只是来换班的
They got us working in shifts!
线索
Leads!
我唯一的愿望就是在那帮德国佬切掉我小♥弟♥弟♥之前
My only hope is that the big Lebowski kills me
让那老李波斯基杀了我
before the Germans can cut my dick off.
线索
Leads!
那太荒谬了 酷哥
Now, that is just ridiculous, Dude.
没人会切掉你的小♥弟♥弟♥
No one’s going to cut your dick off.
-谢谢你 沃尔特 -我没说什么
-Thank you, Walter. -Not if I have anything to say about it.
谢谢 沃尔特
Thank you, Walter.
-这让我觉得非常安全 -酷哥
-That makes me feel very secure. -Dude?
-让我内心非常温暖 -酷哥
-That makes me feel very warm inside, man. -Dude?
这件麻烦的事情
This whole fucking thing.
我可以和那带着尿迹的地毯留在这里
I could be sitting here with just pee stains on my rug.
-但我不会那样 -没错 该死的德国佬
-But no, man, I got a, you know… -Yeah. Fucking Germans.
什么也没改变
Nothing changes.
-该死的纳粹 -他们是纳粹吗 酷哥
-Fucking Nazis. -They were Nazis, Dude?
行了吧 唐尼 他们以阉♥割♥作为恐吓
Oh, come on, Donny. They were threatening castration!
我们要在这里喋喋不休吗
Are we gonna split hairs here?
-不 -我错了吗
-No. -Am I wrong?
-好吧 他没…-他们是虚无主义者
-Well, he didn’t… -Man, they were nihilists, man.
他们一直说自己什么也不相信
They kept saying they believed in nothing.
虚无主义者
Nihilists.
该死的
Fuck me.
说说你对社♥会♥主♥义♥有什么要求吧 酷哥
I mean, say what you want about the tenets of national socialism, Dude.
-起码这是一种思潮 -是啊
-At least it’s an ethos. -Yeah.
我们不要忘记…不要忘记 酷哥…
And, also, let’s not forget… Let’s not forget, Dude,
收养野生动物 那两栖啮齿动物
that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent,
在这城市里面…
for, you know, domestic Within the city…
-也是违反法律的 -你现在成了动物管♥理♥员♥了吗
-That ain’t legal, either. -What are you, a fucking park ranger now?
不 我只是想…
No! I’m just trying to…
谁在乎那该死的土拨鼠呢
Who gives a shit about the fucking marmot?
-我们只是在表示同情 酷哥 -该死的同情
-We are sympathizing here, Dude. -Fuck sympathy.
我不需要你们的同情 我要留着我的小♥弟♥弟♥
I don’t need your fucking sympathy, man. I need my fucking johnson.
你要来做什么呢 酷哥 你要振作起来
What do you need that for, Dude? You have got to buck up, man!
你不能带着负面的影响参加比赛
You cannot drag this negative energy into the tournament.
操那比赛 操你的 沃尔特
Fuck the tournament. Fuck you, Walter.
操那比赛
Fuck the tournament?
好吧 酷哥 我明白你的心情
Okay, Dude. I can see you don’t want to be cheered up here.
走吧 唐尼 我们去打一轮吧
Come on, Donny. Let’s go get us a lane.
-再来一杯 加里 -好的 酷哥
-Another Caucasian, Gary. -Right, Dude.
-你看这都什么朋友 加里 -是啊 酷哥
-Friends like these, huh, Gary? -That’s right, Dude.
-有好的撒尔沙酒吗 -苏城的撒尔沙酒
-You got a good sarsaparilla? -Sioux City Sarsaparilla?
是啊 那里的很好
Yeah. That’s a good one.
你好吗 酷哥
How’re you doing there, Dude?
不是很好
Not too good, man.
-很不顺心是吧 -是啊
-One of those days, huh? -Yeah.
一个比我贤明的人说过
Well, a wiser fellow than myself once said,
有时候你吃掉熊…
“Sometimes you eat the bear and…”
非常感谢
Much obliged.
有时候…熊吃你
“Sometimes the bear, well, he eats you.”
那是东方谚语吗
That some kind of Eastern thing?
很遥远的
Far from it.
我喜欢你的风格 酷哥
I like your style, Dude.
我也在钻研你的风格
Oh, well, I dig your style, too, man.
你的风格很牛仔
Got a whole cowboy thing going.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一件事 酷哥
There’s just one thing, Dude.
什么
What’s that?
你说话有必要带那么多脏字吗
Do you have to use so many cuss words?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
好吧 酷哥 坚持你的方式
Okay, Dude. Have it your way.
放轻松 酷哥
Take her easy, Dude.
当然 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks, man.
你的电♥话♥ 酷哥
Call for you, Dude.
-喂 -杰弗里 你还没去看医生
-Hello? -Jeffrey, you have not gone to the doctor.
是啊 我还没去
Oh, yeah, no. No, I haven’t yet.
我想马上见你
I’d like to see you immediately.
-你就是李波斯基 -是啊
-So, you’re Lebowski. -Yeah.
玛迪将你的事情都告诉我了
Maude has told me all about you.
她很快就回来 请坐
She’ll be back in a minute. Sit down.
-要喝点什么吗 -好的 白色俄♥罗♥斯♥
-Do you want a drink? -Yeah, sure. White Russian.
酒吧台在那边
The bar’s over there.
-你做什么的 李波斯基 -你♥他♥妈♥的是什么人
-So, what do you do, Lebowski? -Who the fuck are you, man?
-玛迪的一个朋友 -是吗 屁♥股♥裂开的朋友
-Just a friend of Maudie’s. -Yeah? The friend with the cleft asshole?
-你做什么的 -没什么
-What do you do? -Oh, nothing much.
-你好 杰弗里 -你好
-Hello, Jeffrey. -Hello.
你好吗 听着 玛迪
Yeah. How are you? Listen, Maude.
我必须…
I got to
向你请辞
tender my resignation or whatever
因为…你母亲似乎…真的被绑♥架♥了
because looks like your mother really was kidnapped after all.
几乎可以肯定她不是
She most certainly was not.
你为什么有时候不肯听些客观的意见
Hey, man, why don’t you fucking listen occasionally?
你也许可以学到什么 现在 我得…
You might learn something. Now, I got…
别称呼她为我母亲
Please don’t call her my mother.
她是个罪犯而不是受害者
She’s most definitely the perpetrator and not the victim.
我告诉你 我得到了非常确切的证据
I’m telling you, I’ve got pretty definitive evidence.
-从谁那里得来 -那个男人 奥利
-From who? -From the main guy, Uli.
奥利·库克尔 她在色情电影里面的搭档
Uli Kunkel? Her costar in the beaver picture?
那电影…你认识那男人
You mean vagina? I mean, you know the guy?
我已经介绍过他
I might have introduced them, for all I know.
你记得奥利吗
Do you remember Uli?
他过去是个音乐家
He’s a musician. Used to have a group, Autobahn.