你说得对 酷哥 我应该想想…
You’re right, Dude. I got to thinking.
为什么我们只要那小小的两万
I got to thinking, why should we settle for a measly fucking 20 grand…
我们 怎么是我们了 你说你只是想跟我去的
We? What the fuck, “we”? You said you just wanted to come along.
酷哥 我说的是…我们手上拿着一百万的时候
My point, Dude, is why should we settle for 20 grand
为什么还想着那两万 我错了吗
when we can keep the entire million? Am I wrong?
是的 你错了 现在不是在玩游戏 伙计
Yes, you’re wrong. This isn’t a fucking game, man.
但这就是个游戏 你自己说过的
Oh, but it is a game. You said so yourself.
-她绑♥架♥了自己 -我说我想是…
-She kidnapped herself. -I said I thought…
-我是酷哥 -谁
-Dude, here. -Who is this?
酷哥 我是送赎金的人 你要我们怎么办
Dude. The bagman, man. Where do you want us to go?
我们
Us?
该死的
Shit!
是啊 你懂的 我还有司机
Yeah, you know, me and the driver.
我总不能一边拿着钱开车
I’m not handling the money, driving the car
然后还一边讲电♥话♥…
and talking on the phone all by my…
妈的 闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
-酷哥 你搞砸了吗 -那是谁
-Dude, are you fucking this up? -Who is that?
那是司机 我告诉过你…
That is the driver. I told you…
-该死的 -怎么了
-Oh, shit! -What the fuck’s going on?
-沃尔特 -怎么了
-Walter… -What the fuck is going on?
他挂机了 你搞砸了 你搞砸了
He hung up, man. You fucked it up. You fucked it up!
-她的性命在我们手上 伙计 -别紧张 酷哥
-Her life was in our hands, man. -Easy, Dude.
现在都毁了 我们什么也没做到 他们一定会杀了她
We’re screwed now. We don’t get shit. They’re gonna kill her.
-我们搞砸了 沃尔特 -什么也没搞砸 酷哥
-We’re fucked, Walter. -Nothing is fucked, Dude.
拜托 你现在非常不酷哥
Come on. You’re being very un-Dude.
他们会再来电的 她绑♥架♥了…
They’ll call back. Look, she kidnapped…
看到了吗 什么也没搞砸 酷哥
You see? Nothing’s fucked here, Dude.
什么也没搞砸 他们只是一帮业余的混♥蛋♥
Nothing is fucked. They’re a bunch of fucking amateurs.
沃尔特 先闭嘴好吗
Walter, will you just shut the fuck up?
我在做正事的时候别捣乱
Don’t say peep while I’m doing business here, man.
好吧 酷哥 照你说的
Okay, Dude. Have it your way.
-他们只是业余的 -操
-But they’re amateurs. -Fuck.
酷哥
Dude.
好了 我们继续 但不能再耍花样
Okay, we proceed but only if there is no funny stuff.
好的 好的
Yeah, yeah.
不再耍花样 行吗
So no funny sturt Okay?
告诉我们该去哪里
Just tell me where the fuck you want us to go.
那里有个标志
That was the sign, man.
我们要做的 就是带她回来
So, all we gotta do is get her back.
不能抱怨谁
No one’s in a position to complain.
-小费我们留着 -是啊 好极了 沃尔特
-We keep the baksheesh. -Yeah, terrific, Walter.
但你还没告诉我怎样带她回来 她在哪里
But you haven’t told me how we’re gonna get her back. Where is she?
那是很简单的 酷哥
That’s the simple part, Dude.
我们去交换 让我把那个家伙打昏
We make the hand-off, I grab one of them and beat it out of him. Huh?
是啊 那是一个很好的计划 沃尔特
That’s a great plan, Walter.
你真是天才 如果我的理解是对的
That’s fucking ingenious, if I understand it correctly.
这就像瑞士手表那样精确
It’s a Swiss fucking watch.
没错 酷哥 简单即是美
That’s right, Dude. The beauty of this is its simplicity.
一旦计划变得复杂 什么都会出错
Once a plan gets too complex, everything can go wrong.
如果说我学到了什么…
If there’s one thing I learned in Nam…
我是酷哥
Dude.
你们将要到达一座木桥
You are coming to wooden bridge.
过桥的时候…
When you cross the bridge,
不要停车 将箱子从左边的窗户扔出去
you throw the bag from the left window of the moving car.
你们正被监视
You’re being watched.
-妈的 -他怎么说 在哪里交换
-Fuck. -What’d he say? Where’s the hand-off?
现在没有交换了
There is no fucking hand-off, man.
我们要在那木桥上将钱扔下去
At the wooden bridge we throw the money out of the car.
开着车将钱扔下去
We throw the money out of the moving car.
我们不能那样做 酷哥 那样会搞砸我们的计划
We can’t do that, Dude. That fucks up our plan.
给他们电♥话♥ 解释一下 沃尔特
Well, call them up and explain it to them, Walter.
你的计划太简单了
Your plan is so fucking simple,
我肯定他们会明白的
I’m sure they’ll fucking understand it.
那就是它的美
That’s the beauty of it.
-木桥是吗 -我要把钱扔下去 沃尔特
-Wooden bridge, huh? -Throw them the money, Walter.
不能这样搞砸了
We’re not fucking around, man.
好了 酷哥 木桥就到了 快把调包的箱子给我
Okay, Dude, the bridge is coming up. Give me the ringer, chop-chop.
去你的 沃尔特 我爱你
Fuck that. Walter, I love you,
将来你迟早要面对那事实 就是你是个该死的傻瓜
but sooner or later you’re gonna have to face the fact you’re a goddamn moron.
-好了 酷哥 没时间争论了 -喂 老兄
-Okay, Dude. No time to argue. -Hey, man!
-那木桥 -沃尔特 沃尔特
-Here’s the bridge. -Hey, Walter! Hey, Walter!
-沃尔特 -出去了
-Hey, Walter! -Here goes the ringer!
-怎么了 -好了 酷哥 你开车
-What the fuck? -Okay, Dude, you’re wheel.
-伙计 混♥蛋♥ -时速保持15英里 我滚出去
-Hey, man, what the fuck? -At 15 mph, I roll out.
我回头将他们其中一个收拾掉
I double back, grab one of them and beat it out of him.
-乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥ -乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥
-The Uzi. -Uzi.
你不会以为我空手滚出去吧
You didn’t think I was rolling out of here naked, did you?
-沃尔特 拜托 -15英里 酷哥 来吧
-Walter, please! -Fifteen, Dude! This is it! Let’s take that hill!
沃尔特
Walter!
在我们这里
We have it!
在我们这里
We have it!
在…我们这里
We have it!
好了 酷哥
Fuck it, Dude.
我们去打保龄吧
Let’s go bowling.
酷哥 像我前妻说的 这不是我能控制的
Aitz chaim he, Dude, as the ex used to say.
那是什么鬼意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
我们该怎样和李波斯基说呢
What the fuck are we gonna tell Lebowski?
他…
Oh, him.
问题到底是什么
I don’t know. What exactly is the problem?
问题是…你什么意思 你…
The problem is…What do you mean, what’s the…
我们根本没有…
There was no…We didn’t…
他们一定会杀了那可怜的女人
They’re gonna kill that poor woman, man!
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
那女人 是那个婊♥子♥自己绑♥架♥了自己
The poor woman, that poor slut kidnapped herself.
酷哥 你说过的
Come on, Dude. You said so yourself.
老兄 我说可能她绑♥架♥了自己
Man, I said I thought she kidnapped herself.
只有你才那么肯定
You’re the one who’s so fucking certain.
没错 酷哥 100%肯定
That’s right, Dude. 100% certain.
他们寄信要求下周比赛
They posted the next round for the tournament.
唐尼 给我闭…
Donny, shut the fuck…
-什么时候 -本周六 昆提那和…
-When do we play? -This Saturday. Quintana and…
周六 那他们就要改期了
Saturday? Well, they’ll have to reschedule.
沃尔特 我该怎么和李波斯基说
Walter, what am l gonna tell Lebowski?
我要和负责安排赛事的混♥蛋♥说 谁负责来着
I told that fuck down at the league office. Who’s in charge of scheduling?
-沃尔特 -博克豪特
-Walter! -Burkhalter.
我跟他们说多少次了 我在安息日不打保龄
I told that kraut a fucking thousand times, I don’t roll on shabbos!
-沃尔特 -他已经寄信了
-Walter! -They already posted it.
那么 他可以撤回去
Well, they can fucking un-post it!
谁会在乎 他们一定会杀了那可怜的女人
Who gives a shit? They’re gonna kill that poor woman, man!
-我该怎么和李波斯基说 -行了 酷哥
-What am I gonna tell Lebowski? -Come on, Dude.
很显然她已经厌倦了这个游戏 已经想回家了
Eventually she’ll get tired of her little game and, you know, wander on back.
你为什么不能在周六打保龄 沃尔特
How come you don’t roll on Saturday, Walter?
我要过安息日
I’m shomer shabbos.
-那是什么 沃尔特 -是啊 同时
-What’s that, Walter? -Yeah, and in the meantime,
我该怎么和李波斯基说
what do I tell Lebowski?
周六就是安息日 唐尼
Saturday, Donny, is shabbos, the Jewish day of rest.
那就意味者我不工作 不开车
That means I don’t work, I don’t drive a car,
他妈的不用开车…
I don’t fucking ride in a car,
不能数钱 不开烤箱
I don’t handle money, I don’t turn on the oven
而且肯定不能打保龄
and I sure as shit don’t fucking roll!
天啊
Sheesh.
安息日
Shomer shabbos!
-沃尔特 我要怎么…-安息日
-Walter, how am I gonna… -Shomer shabbos!
-妈的 够了 我要走了 -别这样嘛 酷哥
-Oh, fuck! That’s it. I’m out of here. -Oh, come on, Dude.
酷哥 酷哥
Dude! Dude!
你就告诉他…
You just tell him…
告诉他我们把钱扔下去了 一切就像…你懂的
Tell him we made the drop and everything went, you know…
是啊 怎么了
Oh, yeah. How’d it go?
没什么 酷哥车上有些宝贝
Went all right. Dude’s car got a little dinged up.
沃尔特 我们没去交换人♥质♥
Walter, we didn’t make the fucking hand-off, man!