That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
-当然了 -那个家伙还在上面撒尿
-Fucking A. -And this guy peed on it.
唐尼 闭了吧
Donny, please.
我能找到那个
You know, this is the fucking guy…
该死的李波斯基
I could find this fucking Lebowski guy.
他叫李波斯基 你不就是这个名字么 酷哥
His name is Lebowski? That’s your name, Dude.
他应该赔偿我的地毯
This is the guy who should compensate me for the fucking rug.
他老婆出来玩到处欠债 还让人在我的地毯上撒尿
His wife goes out and owes money all over town, and they pee on my rug?
他们在你的地毯上撒尿
They pee on your fucking rug?
-在我的地毯上撒尿 -那就是了 酷哥
-Peed on my fucking rug. -That’s right, Dude.
他们在你的地毯上撒尿
They peed on your fucking rug.
这里就是书房♥
This is the study.
有各种各样的奖状…
As you can see, the various commendations, awards…
-“杰弗里·李波斯基” -荣誉学位等等
-“Jeffrey Lebowski.” -…citations, honorary degrees, et cetera.
-非常厉害 -请随便查看
-Very impressive. -Oh, please feel free to inspect them.
-不用了 我不是那么…-有请 有请
-Oh. No, I’m not really… -Oh, please. Please.
那是帕萨里那城的钥匙
That is the key to the city of Pasadena,
两年前李波斯基先生
which Mr. Lebowski received two years ago
成为那里的杰出市民
in recognition of his various civic…
那是洛杉矶商会的商业成就奖
Oh! That’s the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce Business Achiever Award,
是给…当然并不是每年都颁发的
which is given… Oh, not necessarily given every year.
-这是…-只会颁发给
-Hey, is this… -Given only when
-有价值的人…-是他和南茜(里根夫人)的合照吗
-there’s a worthy somebody… -Is this him with Nancy?
是的 没错 那就是李波斯基先生和第♥一♥夫♥人♥…对
Yes, indeed, that is Mr. Lebowski with the first lady, yes.
-是在里根夫人…-在左边的就是李波斯基
-It was taken when Mrs. Reagan… -That’s Lebowski on the left there?
当然了 李波斯基先生就在左边 他是个跛子
Yeah. Of course. Mr. Lebowski, on the left… So he’s a…
他是残疾人
You know, a handicapped kind of guy?
李波斯基先生是伤残人士 对
Mr. Lebowski is disabled, yes.
那是在里根任职总统时拍的照片
This picture was taken when Mrs. Reagan was first lady of the nation.
对 对
Yes, yes.
-并不是加州州长那时候 -拍的好
-Not of California. -Good shot.
约翰教皇他曾经和总统私下会面
In fact, he met privately with the President,
但不幸的是当时没足够的时间拍照
though, unfortunately, there wasn’t enough time for a photo opportunity.
-南茜是个不错的女人 -非常棒的女人
-Oh, Nancy’s pretty good. -Oh, wonderful woman.
-我们很高兴能…-这些是
-We were very happy to… -These are…
这些是李波斯基先生的子女…
Oh, those are Mr. Lebowski’s children, so to speak.
同父异母的
Different mothers, huh?
-不 他们不是 -很多种族 十分博爱啊
-No, they’re not… -Racially, he’s pretty cool?
他们并非他的子女
They’re not literally his children.
他们是李波斯基先生的义子女
They’re the Little Lebowski Urban Achievers,
他们缺乏接受…
inner city children of promise, but without the necessary means for…
高等教育的条件
Necessary means for a higher education,
于是李波斯基先生资助他们上大学
so Mr. Lebowski is committed to sending all of them to college.
不好意思
Excuse me.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
-很好啊 还有多一个位子吗 -一个…
-Far out. Think he’s got room for one more? -One… Oh.
你还没上过大学
You never went to college.
-不好意思 请别碰那个 -是 是 不 我上过的
-Please, don’t touch that. -Oh, yeah, yeah. No, I did,
但是…我大部分时间
but, you know, I spent most of my time
都跑到其他建筑里瞎逛了
occupying various administration buildings,
抽大♥麻♥…
smoking a lot of Thai stick,
溜进军营 还有打保龄
breaking into the ROTC and bowling.
告诉你吧 布兰特 我就是混过来的
Tell you the truth, Brandt, I don’t remember most of it.
好吧 你也叫李波斯基 我也叫李波斯基
Okay, sir. You’re a Lebowski, I’m a Lebowski.
非常好
That’s terrific.
但我现在很忙 我想你也应该是
But I am very busy, as I imagine you are.
我能帮你什么吗 先生
What can I do for you, sir?
先生…我有一块地毯
Well, sir, it’s this rug I have.
和我家很搭调的地毯
It really tied the room together.
你在电♥话♥上告诉布兰特 他也告诉了我
You told Brandt on the phone. He told me.
这与我有什么关系
Where do I fit in?
好吧 那两个男人要找的是你
Well, they were looking for you, these two guys.
-你知道他们…-我再说一次
-You know, they… -I’ll say it again.
这些布兰特已经告诉我了
You told Brandt on the phone. He told me.
我知道发生了什么事情 我知道
I know what happened. Yes, yes.
你知道他们想在我的地毯上撒尿
Oh, so you know that they were trying to piss on your rug.
请问我在那地毯上撒尿了吗
Did I urinate on your rug?
你是问 是否你亲自尿上面了
You mean, did you personally come and pee on my rug?
你好 你会说英语吗 先生
Hello! Do you speak English, sir?
你会说英语吗
Parla usted English?
我再问一次 我在那地毯上撒尿了吗
I’ll ask you again. Did I urinate on your rug?
没有 是那个叫吴的人做的
No. Like I said, Woo peed on my rug.
我只想明白这个 先生
I just want to understand this, sir.
如果谁的地毯被人撒尿了
Every time a rug is micturated upon in this fair city,
我也要赔偿吗
I have to compensate the person?
拜托 伙计 我不是想来这里敲诈的
Come on, man. I’m not trying to scam anybody here.
我只是…
You know, I’m just…
你想找一些施舍 就像其他的人…
You’re just looking for a handout like every other…
你有工作吗 李波斯基先生
Are you employed, Mr. Lebowski?
等一等 让我解释一下
Wait. Let me explain something to you.
我不是李波斯基
I am not Mr. Lebowski.
先生 你才是 我是酷哥
You’re Mr. Lebowski. I’m the Dude.
别人都这样叫我 就叫我酷哥吧
So that’s what you call me. You know? That or His Dudeness,
或者叫我酷哥斯
or Duder or, you know,
或者酷哥儿 随便什么样
El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing.
你有工作吗 先生
Are you employed, sir?
工作
Employed?
你不会穿成这样去工作吧 而且还是在周末
You don’t go out looking for a job dressed like that, do you? On a weekday?
这是…
Is this a…
-今天星期几了 -我有工作的 先生
-What day is this? -Well, I do work, sir.
-如果你不介意 -不 我介意的 酷哥介意
-So, if you don’t mind… -No, I do mind. The Dude minds.
这是无法接受的
This will not stand, you know.
这绝对无法接受 伙计
This aggression will not stand, man.
你妻子欠了…
I mean, your wife owes money…
我妻子不是讨论的重点所在
My wife is not the issue here!
我希望我妻子 总有一天能学会使用她的零花钱
I hope that someday my wife will learn to live on her allowance,
那是足够的
which is ample.
如果她觉得不够 那也是她的问题 不是我的问题
But if she does not, that is her problem, not mine,
就像那地毯 是你的问题一样
just as the rug is your problem.
每个混混的命运 也是他自己的责任
Just as every bum’s lot in life is his own responsibility,
不能去埋怨别人
regardless of who he chooses to blame.
我失去了双腿 也不会埋怨谁
I didn’t blame anyone for the loss of my legs.
我在韩战的时候失去的
Some Chinaman took them from me in Korea.
但我后来也成功了
But I went out and achieved anyway.
我不能解决你的问题 先生 只有你可以
I cannot solve your problems, sir. Only you can.
-好吧 去他妈的 -去他妈的
-Well, fuck it. -Oh, fuck it.
对 去他妈的 那是你对所有事情的回答
Yes, that’s your answer. That’s your answer to everything.
纹在前额上吧
Tattoo it on your forehead!
你可别想翻身了 李波斯基先生
Your revolution is over, Mr. Lebowski!
哀悼吧 你这种游手好闲的人
Condolences! The bums lost!
我给你的建议是 像你父母那样
My advice to you is to do what your parents did!
找份工作吧 先生
Get a job, sir!
游手好闲的总是失败者
The bums will always lose!
你听到吗 姓李的
Do you hear me, Lebowski?
游手好闲的总是失败者
The bums will always lose.
你的会见怎样了 李波斯基先生
How was your meeting, Mr. Lebowski?
好
Okay.
老先生说我可以拿走这里任何一块地毯
The old man told me to take any rug in the house.
非常好
Well, enjoy.
也许我们会再见的 酷哥
And perhaps we’ll see you again sometime, Dude.
是啊
Yeah, sure.
如果将来我经过这附近一定来你这借厕所 对了…
If I’m in the neighborhood, you know,
我要上洗手间
and I need to use the john.
吹
Blow on them.
过来吹啊
Go ahead. Blow.
你要我吹你的脚趾
You want me to blow on your toes?
因为我自己吹不到
I can’t blow that far.
你肯定他不会介意吗
Are you sure he won’t mind?
他什么也不介意 他是一个虚无主义者
Uli doesn’t care about anything. He’s a nihilist.
那真累啊
Oh, that must be exhausting.
你没有吹啊