而不是吉姆 杨那个混♥蛋♥
Not that asshole jim young.
他离婚多久了
How long has he been divorced?
我想他还没正式离婚
Oh, I don’t think he is officially.
应该还待定吧
I think it’s still pending,
不过别引用我的话 因为我也不太清楚
but don’t quote me, ’cause I don’t really know.
我觉得他被迫离婚挺不光彩的
I think it’s a shame he has to get divorced.
他并不是被迫 鲍勃
Well, he doesn’t have to, bob.
我是说 他是为了得到某些东西做出的选择
I mean, he’s… he’s making a choice, to gain something.
比如什么
Like what?
自♥由♥吧 我想
His freedom, I guess.
但是 似乎要放弃更多
Still, it seems like an awful lot to give up.
有些时候 鲍勃 你必须把自己的腿咬下来
Well, sometimes, bob, you got to chew your leg off
才能逃出人生的陷井
to get out of life’s traps.
我想是的
I guess.
菲尔在过去的几年中
Phil’s gone through a lot of changes
经历了许多变故
in the last couple of years,
我指的不仅仅是离婚
and I don’t just mean the divorce.
是吗 怎么会这样
Really? How so?
嗯 他以前是一个
Well, he used to be a…
我不清楚
I don’t know.
就像某一天他还飘飘然
One day, he’d be riding the clouds,
心态积极 充满阳光
the world was a beautiful place,
快乐地活在这个美妙的世界
and he was just happy to be in it,
但第二天
and the next day,
他就跟变了个人一样
you wouldn’t even know you were talking to the same person.
就像是有人掐着他的脖子让他窒息
It was like somebody let the air out of him.
你会感觉可能一不留神
You got the impression that at any moment
他就会掏出一把枪来自杀
he could pull out a gun and shoot himself.
甚至自杀时依然风度翩翩
And even then he was real personable.
他就是
He just…
我不知道 我感觉
I don’t know. I got the feeling
他身体里大概有什么东西崩溃了
that something inside of him had kind of collapsed.
您要点什么吗
What can I get you?
换自动售烟机的零钱
Change for the cigarette machine.
免费的皇冠威士忌
Crown royal on the house.
我倒多了一杯
I poured one too many.
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
没关系 真的
Ah, it’s all right, really.
不 不用 谢谢 我只要零钱 谢谢
No, no, thank you. Just the change. Thanks.
一个人总有你不了解的事情
Things you don’t know about a person.
那就是上帝赐予我们双眼和双耳的原因 鲍勃
Well, that’s why god gave us eyes and ears, bob…
让我们去发现
to find out.
除非有些事情
Except for some things
是跟我们无关的
that are none of our goddamn business.
当然
Sure.
想了解菲尔的话尽管问我吧
Ask me whatever you want about phil.
如果你是诚心地问
I’ll be glad to tell you,
我会很乐意告诉你
if I think you’re being sincere.
但你别去问他
But don’t ask him.
他经历了太多
He’s been through a lot.
不必给再他造成困扰
He doesn’t need to be pressed.
你结婚多久了 鲍勃
How long have you been married, bob?
半年
6 months.
你爱你老婆吗
Do you love your wife?
我爱我老婆吗 为什么不爱
Do I love my wife? Why wouldn’t I?
人们结婚的原因各种各样 鲍勃
Well, people get married for a lot of different reasons, bob.
我看你很像是个真正有原则的人
You seem like a real principled guy to me.
所以呢
So?
嗯 我认识一些人 我并不是说你就是其中之一
Well, I’ve known people… I’m not saying you’re one of them,
只是我知道他们 是真正有原则的人
it’s just I’ve known them… who were real principled,
然后他们认识了另一些真正有原则的人
and then they met somebody else who was real principled,
然后他们俩结婚了
and then the two of them got married.
有一天却发现喜结连理的只有他们的原则
Only to find out one day it was their principles that got married.
而他们俩人只不过是来凑个热闹
The two of them just kind of came along for the ride.

Oh.
爱情参杂了太多的伪装 鲍勃 不要陷得太深
Love has a lot of counterfeits, bob. Not to get too deep.
当然
Sure.
嘿 说曹操曹操到 我的虾呢
Hey, speak of the devil, where’s my shrimp?
你这么饿的话就吃根胡萝卜
Eat a carrot if you’re so goddamn hungry.
吃个奶酪球
Have a cheeseball.
我不想吃奶酪球 好吗
I don’t want any cheeseball, all right?
我想吃虾
I want some shrimp.
那打电♥话♥叫客房♥服务拿些来
Then call down to room service and get some.
好 我会的 不过我不想让你难堪
Well, I would, but I don’t want to embarrass you.
尤其在这个孩子面前
In front of the boy.
相信我 莱利 既然我已经认识你
Believe me, larry, as long as I’ve known you,
无论你说什么做什么
nothing you could possibly say or do
丝毫不会让我感到难堪
could ever embarrass me in the least.
看见了吗 我一直在忍♥着他
You see what I have to put up with?
已经12年了 我多一天都忍♥不了了
12 years now, but one day, no more.
我要带把冲♥锋♥枪♥去上班
I’m comin’ to work with an uzi!
第二天你就会在报纸上看到我们
You’re gonna read about us in the newspapers the next day.
你确定不喝点什么吗 鲍勃
You sure I can’t fix you something there, bob?
好吧 就一杯可乐吧
Uh, yeah, maybe just a cola.
给我一个烟灰缸
Give me an ashtray.
好的
All righty.
你呢 菲尔 想喝点什么
How about you, phil? What’ll you have?
黑俄还是马蒂尼
A black russian? Martini with a twist?
我要杯七喜
I’ll have a 7-up.
七喜
A 7-up?
一杯七喜加片柠檬
A 7-up with a twist of lime.
你没事吧 菲尔
You feeling all right there, phil?
我戒洒了
I quit drinking.
有吗 什么时候的事
You did? When?
最近戒的
Recently.
那我就是个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Well, I’ll be a son of a bitch.
我不抽烟 你不喝酒
I don’t smoke, you don’t drink,
而鲍勃不垂涎女色
and bob here wouldn’t think about lusting after a woman.
我们三个在一起 简直就是上帝
Between the three of us, we’re practically jesus.
这倒提醒了我 今晚谁来调酒
Which reminds me, who’s gonna bartend tonight?
我看让鲍勃来吧
I figure bob would.
我吗
Me?
是啊 你不介意吧
Yeah. Do you mind?
我说过
Like I said,
我不习惯喝烈酒
I’m not accustomed to drinking hard liquor.
又没人叫你喝
Well, nobody’s asking you to drink it, bob.
我们只是叫你招待客人
We’re asking you to serve it.
那我自己要干什么都不知道
Well, I won’t know what I’m doing.
这样没关系 鲍勃
Well, it doesn’t matter, bob.
你要做的就是像我这样往杯子里倒东西 看到了吗
All you do is pour stuff in a glass like this, see?
现在你会调酒了
Now you know bartending.
那 配方呢
What about the… the formulas?
配方
Formulas.
应该叫秘方
They’re called recipes.
我们弄本调酒书过来的 就这样
And we’ll… we’ll send down for a book. That’s all.
万一有谁想喝点异国情调的洋酒呢
What if somebody wants something exotic?
哦 那就完美了
Oh, that’s perfect.
人们点洋酒的唯一原因
The only reason people order exotic drinks
无非就是想显摆自己多么的见多识广
is to show you how sophisticated they are.
要是他们坚持教你调酒
If they have to tell you how to mix it,
那就更好了 让他们感觉自己是个专家一样
it’s all the better, makes them feel like experts.
还有 莱利和我都会忙得不可开交
Plus, larry and I are gonna have our hands full.
好 作为公♥司♥的智囊 我会努力的
Well, the brains of the company will try.
这就对了 努力就是我们对你的要求
Well, that’s all we ask for, bob, is that you try.
先生们
Gentlemen,
向有深厚宗教经验的
here’s to the profound religious experience
工作出色的
that comes from doing a job well
和报酬极低的人致敬
and being grossly underpaid.
天天快乐
Happy days.
上帝快乐
Happy jesus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!