and can take their lickings.
我不是来说这件事的
And I’m not here complaining
因为我知道你想买♥♥下大湿地
because I know you’re trying to buy the Big Muddy
来隔断我们的水源
to keep my cows from water.
我很心痛看见
It galls me sore to see
正直的克莱姆·马拉冈的孙女
the granddaughter of a gentleman like Clem Maragon
在这个屋子里
under this roof.
告诉你我为什么来这 泰瑞尔上校
I’ll tell you why I’m here, Major Terrill!
当你趁我不在的时候闯进我的土地
When you come a-riding roughshod over my land
恐吓孩子和女人
scaring the kids and the womenfolks
当你闯进我家
when you invade my home
好像你代表着法律
like you was the law or God Almighty.
让我告诉你
Then I say to you
我见过万能的上帝创造的所有东西
I’ve seen every kind of critter God ever made
可我还没有见过比你更狡猾 更下♥贱♥
and I aingt never seen a meaner, lower,
更恶心的伪君子 恶棍
more stinking yellow hypocrite than you!
你可以欺骗这些人让他们来忍♥受你
You can swallow up a lot of folks and make them like it
但我不会服从你
but you aingt swallowing me!
我说到你的痛处了 泰瑞尔少校 你别想得逞
I’m stuck in your craw, Henry Terrill, and you can’t spit me out!
听到了吗
Ya hear me now?
以前你带着人侵犯我的土地
You rode into my place and beat my men for the last time.
在这里我警告你 如果你再敢踏进我的地盘一步
And I give you warning. You set foot in Blanco Canyon once more
我会让你们所有的人
and this country’s gonna run red with blood
在这里血流成河
till there aingt one of us left.
现在 我不怕一个人来这里
Now, I don’t hold mine so precious,
所以 如果你想动手 就开始
so, if you want to start, here!
现在就动手
Start now.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
不敢当着我的面开枪吗
Can’t ya shoot a man a-facing ya?
简单点
I’ll make it easy for ya.
从我的背后来
Here’s my back!
他说的很好
Well! He certainly said a beardful.
如果有什么比忠实的朋友更让我钦佩
If there’s anything I admire more than a devoted friend,
那就是你的敌人
it’s a dedicated enemy.
但我必须向各位道歉
But I must apologise for this interruption,
因为汉纳森的骚扰
for Mr. Hannassey’s bad manners.
请不要让他破坏这个夜晚
Please don’t let it spoil your evening.
我向大家保证 这种事将不会再发生
I promise you that this sort of thing will never happen again.
音乐
Music!
现在 吉姆 你明白我的意思了
Well, Jim, now you see what I mean.
让我们去喝杯酒
Let’s have a glass of punch.
野蛮的家伙 像疯狗一样
With a savage like that, it’s dog eat dog.
失陪了
Excuse me.
老头子在找你
The old man’s looking for ya.
你找我 老爹
You want me, Pa?
在你小子生出来前 我就知道
Before you was born, I did.
过来
Come here!
别那样看着我 小子 我知道你藏起来了
Don’t you dare look at me like that, boy. I’ll take your hide off!
谁叫你去招惹老泰瑞尔的女婿了
Who asked you to go roughing up old Terrill’s son-in-law?
你说过要对付泰瑞尔
You said to keep pushing the Terrills…
我说要等我准备好了以后 再去碰她们
You push them when I say so, when I’m ready.
他们闯到这里 趁我不在的时候四处撒野
They come a-helling in here, shooting up the place when I’m not around.
-我不知道他们会这样 -什么都不懂的家伙
-I never knowed nothing like that…-You never knowed nothing ever!
你在哪里过的夜
Where you been all night?
我去拜访我的老师了
I paid a visit to my schoolteacher.
你撒谎 她在泰瑞尔那里
You’re a liar. She was at Terrill’s.
我之前见过她 我们还相处的很亲密
I seen her before. We were sparking and kissing!
朱莉·马拉冈是个淑女
Julie Maragon’s a lady.
也许 但她对我很温柔 老爹
Maybe, but she’s sweet on me, Pa.
我从没在你身边见过她
Could it be there’s a side to you that I aingt never seen?
没必要对我说谎 小子
You aingt lying to me again, are you, boy?
没有理由骗你
Aingt no cause to lie.
也许我比你想象中的要聪明 老爹
Maybe I’m smarter’n you think, Pa.
别忘了 她拥有大湿地
Don’t forget, she owns Big Muddy.
我不会放弃
I aingt forgetting that.
放灵活点 小子 如果你真娶到了朱莉·马拉冈
That’d be something, boy, if you was to marry Julie Maragon.
那将是一个奇迹
That’d be a miracle sure enough.
照顾好她 认真点
Keep after her. Be nice.
不要再和拉斐尔的女人来往
Stop womening around in Rafael.
这对你有好处
Treat her right.
找时间洗个澡
Take a bath sometime.
也许我们可以得到水源让老泰瑞尔一家滚蛋
Maybe we got us something here that’ll snuff old Terrill out for good.
认真对待这件事 知道吗
Treat her right, ya hear me?
-听到了吗 小子 -明白 老爹 我懂
-Right, I said! -Yeah, Pa. I will.
看 从这过去就是山
Look, there’s the mountain behind here.
但你一个人出去太危险了 你会迷路的
But it’s too dangerous to ride alone. You get lost.
-你见过指南针吗 -是的 当然
-You ever seen a compass? -Yeah, sure!
这是多么有趣的手表
Oh, what a funny watch!
这只手表不仅会让我知道时间
A watch only tells the time.
还会告诉我要去哪里以及如何返回
This tells me where I’m going and how to get back.
在这儿不行
Not out here.
在哪里都可以
Even out here.
不要忘了 拉姆
Now don’t forget, Ram.
你去告诉帕特和上校我会在外面过夜
You tell Pat and the major that I may be out overnight.
我有我需要的一切 让他们不要担心
I’ve got everything I need, and they shouldn’t worry.
好的
All right.
你没告诉他会迷路的吗
Didn’t you warn him that he might get lost?
当然 我告诉他了
Sure, I told him.
我给他说过在这里走在哪儿都一样
And I told him all the country was the same.
那你怎么还让他离开
Then how could you possibly let him go?
-他是个很聪明的人 -但他才刚来这里
-He’s pretty smart man. -But he’s a stranger here.
-我不认为他会迷路 -你凭什么认为他不会
-I don’t think he get lost. -And what makes you think he won’t?
-快说啊 -他说不用担心
-Well, speak up. -He say not to worry.
他说他会安全返回的
He says he’s coming back.
顺便说一下 你知道吗 他有一块很有趣的手表
And by the way, you know, he’s got a funny watch.
拉姆 你这个白♥痴♥ 来吧
Ram, you’re an idiot. Come on,
告诉我他从哪边走的
show me the way he went.
吉姆怎么能对我做出这样的事情
How could Jim do a thing like that to me?
现在他一定已经走失了
He must be lost by now.
是的 不用怀疑 他够丢脸的了
Yeah. That’d be a real sure enough shame.
不是吗
Now wouldn’t it?
你胆敢再碰我
If you ever touch me again!
怎么样 泰瑞尔小姐 把我当新郎吗
What are you gonna do, Miss Terrill? Sic your bridegroom on me?
你给我滚出去
You get out of here!
不要担心 我会去的
Don’t worry, I’m going.
我会组织人去找你的那个流浪小子
I’ll even get up a search party and go find your wandering boy for ya.
他可以得到你
He can have ya!
我会让你们两个成为天生一对
I can see you two are just plain made for each other!
站那儿别动
Hold it right there!
把手举起来
Put up your hands.
回头
Turn around.
吉姆·麦凯
Jim McKay!
怎么你在这儿干什么呢
What in the world are you doing here?
只是被困在了这所老房♥子里 女士
Just haunting an old house, ma’am.
你在这里弄出了好大的动静
You’re too noisy for a ghost.
帕特呢 你肯定不是一个人到这儿来的吧
Where’s Pat? Surely you’re not riding around here alone?
如果你想对我说这里是无际的土地
If you tell me this is a big country,
我会让你失望的
I’ll be disappointed in you.
可这里不是吗 你不应该一个人在这里流浪
But it is a big country. And you shouldn’t be wandering by yourself.
人们经常在这里迷路 你不知道吗
People have gotten lost out here, you know.
我有地图
I had a map.
你无论去东边或西边的河流 去北方或南方的路
You’re either east or west of the river, north or south of the road…
而且我还有指南针
and I had a compass.
所以 我会知道自己寻找的地方在哪里
So, I just plotted a course and navigated my way here.
欢迎回来 船长
Well, welcome aboard, skipper.
这以前肯定是一所好房♥子
This must’ve been a fine old house in its day.
过去人们总是远道而来看望我的祖父
People used to come from a hundred miles to my grandfather’s parties.
现在当我来这的时候 会呆在那边的小屋子里
I come out here when I can, stay in that old cottage down there.
你为什么不来参观一下呢
Why don’t you come down and visit for a while?
我去牵马
I’ll get my horse.
-没有找到 -没发现他的踪迹 上校