They’ve been used.
是的 以前我父亲使用过
Yes, they belonged to my father.
吉姆 我知道他是你的骄傲
Jim, I know how proud you are of his memory.
我们爱他 上校 我们很为他自豪
We loved him, Major. We were just as proud of him when he was alive.
一个男人的荣誉和名字是他最好的财产
A man’s honour and his good name are his finest possessions.
我同意 但名字不重要
I agree, but his good name needed no defence…
只要他的荣誉不用质疑
and his honour was beyond question.
你知道 没有人会记住什么人的最后决斗
You know, no one remembers exactly what that last duel was about.
在西部 吉姆 一个男人要维护自己的名誉
Here in the West, Jim, a man is still expected to defend himself.
如果他让人们觉得他不会
If he allows people to think he won’t,
他就有麻烦 你那是不好的想法
he’s in trouble. Bad trouble.
你是在说昨天发生的事情
You’re speaking about what happened yesterday?
我并没有任何批评你的意思 吉姆
I’m not implying any criticism, Jim…
但你绅士的容忍♥态度在这里是错误的
but your gentlemanly forbearance is misplaced…
当你和汉纳森他们处理事情的时候
when you’re dealing with the Hannasseys.
好吧 我不能说我很喜欢容忍♥它
Well, I can’t say that I enjoyed it,
但我经历了过这类粗糙的侮辱 在大学和海上
but I’ve gone through rougher hazing in college and at sea.
我学会了平等对待他们
I was keelhauled the first time I crossed the equator.
也许你做了正确的事 帕特当时也在
Well, perhaps you did the right thing. Pat being there.
我不知道假如她不在那里的话我会怎么做
I don’t know that I would’ve acted differently if she hadn’t been.
他们并不危险 只是喝醉了
They weren’t dangerous, just drunk.
我可能还会在其他地方碰到他们
I’ve run into Hannasseys in ports all over the world.
这就是你的错 吉姆
That’s where you’re wrong, Jim!
汉纳森家族就是垃圾
The Hannasseys are trash.
没有别的词形容 他们就是垃圾
There’s no other word for it. They’re trash.
他们像动物一样生育 生活
They’re as prolific as animals and they live like animals.
鲁弗斯 他们的族长 是从石器时代过来的
Rufus, the head of the clan, is something out of the Stone Age.
他们像一群生活在布兰科峡谷的野狗
They live like a pack of wild dogs up in Blanco Canyon.
那个最大的垃圾 巴克 你见过
The eldest of the litter, Buck, you’ve met.
它们是一种害虫 瘟疫
They’re a pest, a plague.
他们的住所就像罪恶之地
Like Sodom and Gomorrah.
如果有一场洪水把他们从地球表面消灭
It’d be a blessing for this country…
我会祝福这个国家的
if a flood would wipe them off the face of the earth.
早晨好
Good morning!
我睡过头了 和你的第一个早晨
Oh, I overslept, and on your first morning, too!
你看
You look…
直到我出去散步以前还以为我是最早起的
I thought I was up early until I went out walking.
不 在兰德 叫醒人们起床的是公鸡
Oh, no, on Ladder the people wake up the roosters.
-早上好 爸爸 -帕特 亲爱的
-Morning, darling. -Pat, darling.
这是什么
Oh, what’s this?
手♥枪♥和咖啡
Pistols and coffee.
我要咖啡 佩德罗
I’ll have coffee, Pedro.
这里发生什么了吗
What have you two been up to?
你们两位还没有认识到可以决斗的地步吧
You don’t know each other well enough to fight a duel.
这是吉姆的礼物
A gift from Jim.
我们已经准备好了 上校
We’re about ready for you, Major.
早晨好 帕特
Morning, Pat.
早上好 史提夫
Morning, Steve.
-你要去哪里 -一个小小的狩猎远征
-Where are you off to? -A little hunting expedition.
很好 吉姆跟你一起去吗
Good. Jim going with you?
不 我想也许吉姆更愿意和你在一起
No, I think perhaps Jim would rather be with you.
-毕竟 他刚到 -当然了
-After all, he just arrived. -Oh. Of course.
我拿枪 史提夫 我就来
I’ll get a gun, Steve. Be right with you.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你和我去牧场周围转转吧 亲爱的
Well, you and I’ll ride out and survey the family acres, darling.
好的
All right.
我不认为麦凯先生喜欢骑马
I don’t believe Mr. McKay cares much for horses.
别告诉我你今天早晨骑了老雷
Don’t tell me they got you on Old Thunder this morning.
他们想让我这么做
Well, they tried.
麦凯先生说 其他时间 是什么意思
Mr. McKay said some other time, whatever that means.
这意味着在其他一些时间
It means some other time.
亲爱的 大家都尝试着去骑老雷
Oh, darling, everybody tries to ride Old Thunder.
-是吗 为什么呢 -为什么
-They do? Why? -Why?
我不知道 他们总是这样做
I don’t know. They just always do.
今天你去狩猎什么 里奇先生
What are you hunting today, Mr. Leech?
汉纳森家族
Hannasseys.
帕特 你没有告诉上校
Pat…Didn’t you tell the major
昨天其实我们
that there was no real trouble yesterday…
没有真的遇到什么麻烦
until you reached for that rifle?
不 我不认为这有什么区别
No. I don’t think it would have made any difference.
如果你想 你可以告诉他
You can tell him if you want to.
你不会因为昨天的事情就要去杀了他们吧
You’re actually gonna shoot somebody because of what happened yesterday?
不 只是教训一下
No. Just teach them a little lesson.
上校 我不想因为我造成任何进一步的麻烦
Major, I don’t want to be the cause of any further trouble.
如果你忘了这件事 就是帮了我一个大忙
You’d be doing me a great favour if you forget the whole thing.
忘了它
Forget it?
如果因为有暴徒袭击 客人就不再来我家
When a guest can’t come to my house without being attacked by rowdies…
是时候了结这件事了
it’s time something was done about it.
吉姆 上校在做他认为对的事情
Jim, the major is doing what he thinks is right.
他知道如何处理
He knows how to handle these people.
-我是被人欺负 -与我们一起 然后
-I was the one who was knocked around. -Come with us, then.
当你和汉纳森那帮家伙解决了这事我们就回来
We’ll cut Buck Hannassey out for you and you can settle with him yourself.
没有什么要解决 无论如何 不要这样做
There’s nothing to settle. Not this way, anyway.
是这样 吉姆
Now look, Jim…
你所不知道的是 最近的法律是在城里
what you don’t realise is that the nearest law is at the county seat,
200英里远
200 miles away.
你不能依靠警♥察♥ 你必须是你自己的法律
You can’t call a policeman. You have to be your own law.
也许是这样
That may be so,
但不能因为什么也没有发生就发动这场战争
but nothing happened to justify this kind of a war party.
你是新来的 你不了解这里
You’re new here and you don’t know this country.
你得相信我的判断
You’ll just have to trust my judgment.
少校 你这是因为自己的理由去找汉纳森家族
Major, you’re riding on the Hannasseys for reasons of your own…
不是因为发生在我身上的事情
not because of anything that happened to me.
走这边
Go on this side.
鲁弗斯在哪里
Where’s Rufus?
他不在这里 你想怎样 你要做什么
He aingt here. What do you want? What are you doing here?
他在哪里
Where is he?
三口井 你等在这里他会回来的
Three Wells, and he aingt gonna take it good, you riding in here.
巴克在哪里
Where’s Buck?
我不知道 也许在拉斐尔
I don’t know. In Rafael, maybe.
无论如何 他不在这里
Anyway, he aingt here.
-看看她是否在说谎 史提夫 -杰西 过来
-See if she’s lying, Steve. -Jessy! Come here.
搜查这里的屋子
Search every one of these shacks.
离开我的房♥子
You stay out of this house!
我希望你很享受这样 上校
I hope you’re enjoying yourself, Major!
他不在这里
He’s not in there.
要这样做吗 少校
You want that, Major?
让他们有自己的乐趣
Let them have their fun.
你的马看起来不错 泰瑞尔上校
You look mighty fine on your horse, Major Terrill…
但是总有一天会有人把你拉下来
but someday somebody’s gonna pull you off.
告诉鲁弗斯 下次我会烧了这地方
Tell Rufus, the next time I’ll burn the place to the ground.
巴克不在这里 少校
Buck aingt around here, Major.
我们找遍了 没有找到他
We looked all over. Caingt find him.
是的 麦凯先生
Yes, Mr. McKay?
怎么了
Yes?
不要
No.
-过来 -不
-Come on. -No…
-过来 -不
-Come on! -No!

No…
我来帮你 拉姆
I’ll give you some help, Ram.

Una…

Dos…
你为什么想骑他 如果你不骑他
Why you want to ride him now, if you don’t ride him before?
不要问我为什么 拉姆
Don’t ask me why, Ram.
但是 拉姆 无论发生什么
But, Ram, whatever happens…
这完全是你我之间 和马 知道了吗
this is strictly between you and me, and the horse. Right?
但 也许如果
But…maybe if the serita…
即使发生什么 没有人知道 好吗
Even the serita. No one must know. All right?
好吧
All right.
-有什么建议 -是的
-Any advice? -Yes.
不要这样做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!