Not very good shots, are they?
也许这帽子比我想象中的要好
Or maybe this is a better hat than I thought!
很高兴我们进入牧场了
Glad we’re getting there.
是的 我们将在天黑前赶到
Oh, yeah. We’ll be there before dark.
-你要在哪里 -我要去我的学校
-Where are you going? -I’m in a mood to go courting.
那个女教师
The schoolmarm?
怎么还有滑稽课吗 你难道还想升级
How are your lessons coming? You gonna get promoted?
让你惊讶了 是不是
Surprised you, didn’t I?
你应该看看你自己 你跳起来就像一头小鹿
You shoulda seen yourself! You jumped like a shot deer!
-进来之前先敲门 -我敲了 可你没听见
-Knock before you come in! -I knocked. You didn’t hear me.
直到我听见不然不能进来
Well, don’t come in until I hear you.
-你想怎么样 -我只是顺便来看看你
-What do you want? -I just dropped by to see how you was.
你应该保持你的门是锁着的
You oughta keep your door locked.
为什么
Why?
为什么 女士 一个漂亮的女人独自生活
Why, ma’am, a pretty woman living alone?
在这个属于男人的土地上那是一种诱惑
That’s kind of a temptation in a land of men.
这是汤 对吗
That’s soup, aingt it?
太淡了 你应该多放点牛肉和豆子
It’s kind of thin. Don’t stick to your ribs like beef and beans.
但是这汤也不坏 你是一个女教师中的好厨师
But it aingt bad. You’re a good cook for a schoolmarm.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道 朱莉 我能想象到
You know, Julie, I can just picture us together
我们一起在大湿地生活
out in the Big Muddy.
在火炉旁 你做饭 我吃
The lamp lit. You cooking, me eating.
快乐的像两只在水坑里的小牛犊
Happy as two little dogies at a waterhole.
我很荣幸
I’m enchanted.
另外一件事就是我喜欢你 老师
That’s another thing I like about you, teacher.
用你认识的所有单词来形容
All them words you know.
当你走在街上的时候 微笑着对我
And the way you sashay down the street, smiling when we meet.
热情的说两句话
Passing a word or two.
你就是我的语言老师
You been leading me on, teacher!
你疯了 我很愉快见到你 就这些
You’re crazy! I’ve been pleasant to you, that’s all.
你难道就这样对待你的老朋友
You aingt fooling old Buck.
随便说一下 我今天在路上阻挡了一下
By the way, I just stopped to pass the time of day…
你高尚 强大的朋友帕特·泰瑞尔和她的未婚夫
with your high and mighty friend Pat Terrill and her intended.
他真是个花♥花♥公♥子♥ 你会认为他是个不错的男人吗
He sure is a dude. That the kind of a man you want?
一个领结 花式的帽子 还没有带枪
With a bow tie, a fancy hat and no nerve to hold a gun?
够了 巴克·汉纳森 我想你最好离开
That’s enough, Buck Hannassey. I think you’d better leave.
你知道吗 朱莉
You know something, Julie?
如果我们的地方和你的大泥地结合
If we was to join your Big Muddy with our place…
泰瑞尔的土地就会干枯的像杂草
the Terrills’d dry up like jimson weed.
你可以滚出去了吗
Will you get out of here?
我和老爹谈过这件事 他喜欢这个主意
I talked it over with Pa. He likes the idea.
我也是
So do I.
放开我
Let go of me!
你害怕了 不是吗
You’re scared, aingt ya?
我喜欢一个女人怕我
I like a woman that’s scared of me.
如果女人们说实话 她会喜欢一个男人吓她一点
If a woman was to tell the truth, she likes a man who scares her a little.
你一定是喝醉了
You must be drunk!
好了 老师
All right, teacher.
但是记住 泰瑞尔一家不是我们的朋友
But, remember, the Terrills aingt no friends of ours.
我会选择自己的朋友
I’ll choose my own friends.
不 这不行 你要在一侧或另一侧
No, that won’t do. You gotta be on one side or the other.
你不能选择两面朋友
You can’t have it both ways.
今天已经放学 老师 但我会回来的
School’s over for today, teacher. But I’ll be back.
-早上好 -你好
-Morning. -Howdy.
-你好 -早上好
-Howdy. -Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
你好
Buenos.
你好
Buenos.
我的名字是拉姆
My name is Ram.
见到你真高兴 我叫麦凯
How do you do? My name is McKay.
很高兴见到你 但我知道你
Pleased to meet you. But I knew that.
姑娘们 这是麦凯先生
Girls, this is Mr. McKay,
看看谁要娶帕特丽夏小姐
who is going to marry Miss Patricia.
你们好
Buenos.
告诉我 这里有多少头牛
Tell me, how many head of cattle do you have here?
一万 二万 四万
Oh, ten thousand…twenty thousand, forty thousand,
五万
fifty thousand…
多少只牛对我来说不重要 你会说西班牙语吗
Cattle are not important to me. You speak Spanish?
不 但我能理解一些
No. I understand you, though. Perfectly.
非常好
Oh, very good!
-早上好 -早上好 里奇先生
-Morning. -Morning, Mr. Leech.
你是想在这样的早晨去骑马吗
You care to go riding this morning?
是的 我正有此意
Yes, I’d like to very much.
拉姆 马鞍 拿一个好的给麦凯先生
Ram, saddle up a good horse for Mr. McKay.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
你懂得怎么骑吗
How well do you ride?
我在东部骑过一段时间 虽然和这里有些不一样
Oh, I’ve ridden some in the East. Different saddle, though.
只要你能坐在马鞍上 你就可以骑它们
If you can sit one saddle, you can sit them all.
拉姆 让他骑老雷
Ram, put him up on Old Thunder.
就在那边
Right over here.
准备好了
Any time you’re ready.
天气真不错
Nice day, isn’t it?
怎么了
Well?
其他时间吧 里奇
Some other time, Leech.
在马房♥里我们还有一辆马车可以驾驶
We got a chuck-wagon horse down at the big barn.
-早上好 吉姆 -早上好 上校
-Morning, Jim. -Morning, Major.
早晨 上校
Morning, Major.
年轻人们总是试图让一个陌生人去骑老雷
The boys always try to put a stranger on Old Thunder.
-一件常令人发笑的事情 -我明白
-Sort of a standing joke. -I see.
什么时候开始 上校
What time do you want to start, Major?
任何时间 只是让我知道你准备好了
Any time. Just let me know when you’re ready.
和我一起用早餐 吉姆
Have some breakfast with me, Jim.
我的女儿不是一个早起的人
My daughter’s not an early riser,
你很快就会发现这一点
as you’ll soon discover.
不要让史提夫做的事打扰了你
Don’t let anything Steve Leech said bother you.
他没有 倒是觉的是我打扰了他
He doesn’t bother me. I seem to bother him.
史提夫有点粗野 但他是个好孩子
Steve’s a little rough, but he’s a fine boy.
现在变成了一个带头人
Turned up as a tow-headed youngster…
在他14岁的时候
with just the clothes he stood in and the horse he rode.
就骑着马在流浪
A saddle tramp at 14.
现在我怀疑整个国家也没有比他更好的领班
Now I doubt if there’s a finer foreman in this entire country.
我教他 成为一个真正的男子汉
I raised him, made a man of him.
我明白了
I see.
吉姆 我很高兴有这个机会和你单独在一起
Jim, I’m glad to have this chance to talk to you alone.
我知道帕特丽夏很冲动
I know Patricia’s impulsiveness.
坦率地说 我怕她会私奔回到巴尔的摩
Frankly, I feared an elopement back there in Baltimore.
托你的福 我很高兴看到她在这里结婚
I owe it to you that I’m to have the pleasure of seeing her married here.
是我的荣幸 和您的女儿
I owe it to you that I’ll have the privilege of marrying
在这里结婚
a very exceptional girl.
我认为我们应该这样做
I thought we ought to do this thing properly.
我们会全力办好的
We’ll do our best to oblige.
-你将来有什么计划 -现在还不太清楚
-What are your plans for the future? -A little vague at the moment.
如果你想要浪漫 你完全可以在这里找到
If it’s romance you’re after, you certainly can find it here.
世界上没有比在这里拥有一万头牛更漂亮的地方
No prettier sight in the world than 10, 000 head of cattle,
除非有五万头
unless it’s 50, 000.
我们会有那么多牛的 更多
And we can have that many one day, too.
和这个国家的海边相比 吉姆
This country’s as big as the sea, Jim.
这里给一个男人提供了同样的挑战
And offers a man the same challenge.
我能理解
I can see that.
上校
Oh, Major…
帕特告诉我你喜欢收藏武器
Pat tells me that you’re something of an authority on weapons.
我想你可能会喜欢这一把
I thought you might like to have these.
决斗手♥枪♥
Duelling pistols.
你真的很理解我 吉姆
Now this is mighty kind of you, Jim.
这是我看到最好的
They’re just about the finest I ever saw.
太棒了
Wonderful!
完美的平衡
Wonderful balance.
伦敦约翰·诺克制♥造♥
Made by John Nock of London.
没有更好的
None better.
它被使用过

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!