I come here all the time. Everybody knows that.
你不知道吗 我和朱莉是老朋友
Don’t you know? Me and Julie’s old friends.
现在 赶紧滚开 还是想让我给你好看
Now, why don’t you just get going while you still can?
等一等
Now wait a minute.
没有她我不会离开这里
I’m not leaving here without her.
你想试着保护他 为什么
You’re trying to protect him. Why?
我猜这没有必要回答
Guess there’s no need to answer that.
你
And you…
你不带武器来这里 表现的很勇敢
You come a-brazing in here, unarmed, taking a mighty tall chance…
试着想阻止一场不属于你的战争
trying to stop a fight that aingt your fight.
为什么
Now why?
巴克 你瞎了吗
Well, Buck, are you blind?
吉姆 你不应该来这里的
Jim, you should never have come here.
请赶快独自离开我吧
Please go and leave me alone.
好了 别站在那里 走
Well, don’t just stand there! Go!
请走吧 吉姆 拜托
Oh, please go, Jim! Please!
巴克
Buck!
小心 吉姆
Look out, Jim!
你不要射一个手无寸铁的人 在我的面前
You don’t shoot an unarmed man. Not while I’m around.
那就给他一把枪 老爹
Then give him a gun, Pa!
给他一把枪 让他像个男人一样站起来
Give the dude a gun and let him stand up and draw like a man.
我会奉陪到底的 混♥蛋♥
I’ll fight him any way he likes.
你听到了 老爹 给他枪
You heard him, Pa! Give him a gun!
都上来 你们两个
Come on up here, both of ya.
你为什么带着这些 你会因为它死的
Why do you carry these? You a dead shot with them?
我有十年的时间没有动过枪了
I haven’t fired any pistols for ten years.
像他说的给他一把 老爹 不要再说了
Give him one of his own, Pa. Quit this talking.
住口 我会处理的
Shut up! I’ll handle this!
你难道就只会欺负女人和软弱的人
You’re a great one for hitting women and beating slower men to the draw.
-汉纳森先生 -不要插手这件事
-Mr. Hannassey…-You stay out of this!
是的 你就喜欢用自己的法子
Yeah, you love a fight your style.
但我想让你学会有点肚量 绅士的风格
But I wonder if you’ve got the stomach for it, gentleman style.
你呢 不要光说便宜话
What about you? Talk’s cheap.
你疯了吗 我爹 难道要让我用这种单发玩具
You’re crazy, Pa. Me use one of them single-shot toys?
曾经和死神的一次赌博
I’ve stood up with nothing
让我能够像个男人一样站立在这儿
but one shot between me and damnation.
你现在想不想要一次公平正直的战斗
How would you like to start fighting fair and square for a change?
在死神的注视下
Looking down the barrel of a gun…
你的快速射击起不了作用了吗
where your fast draw won’t do you any good, huh?
为什么我要
Why should I?
因为我说的 现在把枪给我
Because I say so! Now give me that gun belt!
这是在你的生命中第一次
And, for the first time in your life,
像我希望的那样进行场男人的决斗
try to be the man that I’d like you to be.
快给我
Give it to me!
看好它
Take care of that.
你就在那儿 有什么情况马上告诉我
Hey, you up there! Let me know if there’s anything stirring!
-这枪可以装弹吗 -都是完好的
-Are these guns loaded? -All but the caps.
它们并没有闲置多长时间
They haven’t been fired for a long time.
可是必须要清理枪膛
The vents will have to be cleared out.
我可以做这些 如果你想的话
I’ll do it for you, if you like.
在我面前说这些大话
Teach your grandmother to suck eggs?
我知道该怎么处理这玩意儿
I’ve been handling guns like this,
在我玩燧石枪和卡♥宾♥枪♥的时候你小子还没出生呢
flintlock and caplock, since before you were born.
跟我来
Follow me…
先生们
gentlemen.
吉姆
Jim…
出发 史提夫
Come on, Steve.
上校 我们没有听到枪声 你认为麦凯过去了吗
Major, we haven’t heard a single shot. Do you suppose McKay got through?
那不关我们的事
That’s no concern of ours.
你这是怎么了 快走
What’s the matter with you? Come on.
这会要了我们一半人的性命 有这个必要吗
This is bound to cost us half our men. What if it’s not necessary?
你出什么毛病了 灭自己士气
What did you expect? A taffey pull?
有人会认为你是害怕了
Anybody’d think you were scared.
假如他能带她出来的话
Suppose he’s riding out of there with her right now
我们还需要开战吗
and we start a lot of shooting?
我不会跟着你进地狱的 上校
I’d walk into hell after you, Major.
你不要尝试说服我
Not much you could ask I wouldn’t try to do.
我不能跟着你做这件事
I just don’t hold with you on this.
我不会的 上校 我不能
I just can’t do it, Major. I can’t.
可恶 你个忘恩负义的家伙
By damn, you are yellow!
你可以让我做任何事
You call me whatever you want,
但我不能为了你去杀人
but I’m not beating up any more men for you…
我也再不会为你
I’m not running off any more cattle
去驱赶汉纳森家的牛
or shooting any more Hannasseys for you.
你去做你想做的 我说完了
You ride on in there if you want to. I’m finished.
好的 你说完了 我根本不需要你参与
You’re finished all right. I don’t need you on this trip.
好了吗 大家 出发
All right, men, mount up!
我说出发
I said mount up!
我明白了
I see.
就剩我一个人了
I’m all alone in this.
好的
All right.
我一直都是一个人
I’ve been alone before.
上校
Major…
上校
Major!
退出火线
Clear the line of fire.
我忘了怎么玩那些花哨的的把式 只知道
I forgot all the fancy rigamarole that goes with this…
我会说 准备 瞄准 开火
so I’ll just say ready, aim, fire.
说 准备 的时候举起你的枪
Cock your hammers on ready.
不过有一件事我记得
There’s one thing I do remember.
如果任何人不听口令开枪
If either man tries to beat the signal…
我的职责就是把他像条狗一样射杀
it’s my duty to shoot him down like a dog,
说到做到 发誓
and I’ll do it, so help me!
这件事要做的公平合理 明白了吗
This thing’s gonna be done right and proper. Understand?
开始吧
Here.
你选吧
Your choice.
现在 背靠背
Now, back to back.
把你们的手指在扳机上松开
And keep your fingers off of the trigger.
都让开
Clear the way there!
我能从背上感觉到你在出汗
I can feel you sweating right through my shirt.
现在 我数到十
Now, I’ll count to ten.
记着 听好我说 准备
Now, you turn on ready.
按口令开枪
Fire when I tell ya.
开始
Walk!
一 二 三
One, two, three…
四 五 六
four, five, six…
七 八 九
seven, eight, nine…
十
ten.
准备
Ready…
瞄准
Aim…
开火
Fire!
-我警告过你 你这个肮脏的 -好了
-I warned you, you dirty low…-All right!
现在该轮到我了
Now it’s my shot.
上吧
Go ahead!
开火
Fire!
快啊 动手
Go on, shoot!
巴克
Buck!
我告诉过你
I told you.
我告诉过你我会做的
I told you I’d do it.
我告诉过你 但是你从来不听我的
I told you, but you wouldn’t believe me.
该死的
Damn your soul!
我告诉过你
I told you!
爸
Pa…
让他们走
Let them pass.
去牵我的马
Get my horse.
隐蔽 隐蔽
Take cover! Take cover!
回来 快下马
Get back here! Get off those horses!
麦凯
McKay!
我说过这是亨利·泰瑞尔和我的事情 你是对的
You said Henry Terrill and me. You were right.
来吧 前进
Come on! Keep moving!
停火
Hold your fire!
不要开枪