What happens here tomorrow is on your head…
不是因为我
not mine.
没有用的
It’s no use.
谁也穿不过峡谷
A coyote couldn’t slip through that canyon.
汉纳森家族的人会通宵守卫的
There aingt no Hannasseys sleeping tonight.
这是给特瑞尔的脖子准备的
I was saving this for Terrill’s neck.
不过 从某种意义上可以说
But, in a manner of speaking,
它也能达到我们想要的目的
it’ll serve the same purpose.
-你们都知道信♥号♥♥了吗 -是的
-Does everybody know the signals? -You bet.

Right!
不 不要
No! Don’t!
我让你感到恶心了吗 是吗
Do I make you sick? Hm? Do I?
滚出去
Get out!
爬出去 你就像条狗一样 给我爬出去
Crawl! You act like a dog, crawl like one!
爬 听到了吗 爬出去
Crawl, I said! Crawl!
这是你最后一次逼我 听见了吗 最后的一次
You’ve pressed me for the last time, hear me? For the last time!
老爹 我说真的 不要再那样强迫我
Pa, I mean it! Don’t you press me no more!
总有一天 总有一天我会杀了你
Someday…Someday I’ll have to kill you.
非常感谢 我一两天后就会回来
Thanks. I’ll be back in a day or two.
谢谢你
Thank you.
千万别走丢了
Now don’t get lost.
麦凯先生
Mr. McKay!
拉姆
Ram!
什么风把你吹来的
What brings you to town?
现在有大♥麻♥烦了 非常坏 上校
It’s a big trouble. Very bad. The major…
怎么花这么长时间 史提夫 发现什么了吗
What took you so long, Steve? See anything?
是的 上校 他们已经准备好等我们过去了
Plenty. Major, they’re ready and waiting for us.
每一个垭口岩石后面都隐藏着枪手
There must be a rifle behind every rock in that canyon.
我们丝毫不会惧怕他们
We can handle anything they’ve got.
-我们要进去 -上校
-We’re going in. -Major…
当我想起那个可怜的 无助的姑娘
When I think of that poor, defenceless girl
困在他们肮脏的手里
in their filthy hands…
史提夫 我们会获得这个国家
Steve, we’ll earn the gratitude
每一个正直的人的感谢
of every decent person in this country…
如果可以尽早解决他们 彻底消灭
if we put an end to them, once and for all.
你找的其他人在哪里 应该一小时前就到的
Where are those other men you sent for? Should’ve been here an hour ago.
我们需要每一个人的帮助
We’re gonna need every one of them.
我不会等太久的
Well, I won’t wait much longer.
有人过来了 上校
Somebody coming, Major!
看谁来了 大湿地的新主人
Well, look who we have here. The new owner of the Big Muddy.
你拥有的大♥片♥土地 麦凯
You certainly cover a lot of territory, McKay.
你想去哪里
Where do you think you’re going?
我要去布兰科峡谷
I’m going into Blanco Canyon.
那倒是一个不喜欢争斗的男人应该去的好地方
That’s a fine place for a man who goes out of his way to avoid a fight.
你去那儿有什么事吗
What business do you have in Blanco Canyon?
马拉冈小姐被扣留在那里了
Miss Maragon is being held there.
我想我可以不采用暴♥力♥的手段把她救出来
I think I can bring her out without any violence.
你不能去那里 麦凯
You’re not going in there, McKay.
这是我自己的决定
That’s for me to decide.
我最后再说一次 你就呆在这里
I’m telling you for the last time, you’re staying here.
我会进去的 你要是想阻止我 就动手吧
I’m going in. If you want to stop me, you’ll have to use that.
如果 你开枪的话
But, if you shoot me down…
我们就可以看清楚你是个什么样的人
let’s have it clear, in front of all these men.
你呆在这儿并不是要去救朱莉出来
You’re not here to get Julie Maragon out.
你只是在利用这个借口发动你自己的私人战争
You’re just using this for an excuse to start your own private war.
上校
Major…
上校
Major!
你不能这么做
You can’t do it.
让他去
Let him go.
他开口之前不会在里面走多远
He won’t get in there far enough to open his mouth.
如果他自己不要命 让汉纳森家的人去做
If he wants to get himself killed, let the Hannasseys do it.
是那个东部小子
It’s the dude.
-留在这里 -好的
-Stay here. -Right.
你喜欢布兰科峡谷吗
How do you like Blanco Canyon? Huh?
对水手来说是个鬼地方
Hell of a place for a sailor!
你想看着他死在你眼前
You wanna see him dead right in front of your eyes?
告诉他你是自己想来这儿的
Then you tell him you come here cos you wanted to
而且不会离开 知道吗
and you aingt leaving, see?
你如果多嘴 我就会杀了他
You let on anything else, I’ll kill him.
你好 汉纳森先生 我是吉姆·麦凯
Hello, Mr. Hannassey. I’m Jim McKay.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
今天我们这里会举♥行♥一个特别的聚会
This is a different kind of party we’re having here today.
虽然不如少校的舞会盛大 但是会很热闹的
Not as elegant as the major’s shindig, but it’s gonna be a lot more lively.
现在 我可以问你为什么要不请自来吗
Now, may I ask what brings you here uninvited?
我是来带马拉冈小姐回家的
I’ve come to take Miss Maragon home.
先生 你没有头脑吗
Mister, you’ve got more gall than brains.
你要是带着一些武器
You just rode by a passel of guns…
现在这么说才差不多
and you got a couple on you right now.
你知道为什么马拉冈小姐在这里吗
Just what is your notion of why Miss Maragon is here?
我们都知道马拉冈小姐在这里的原因 汉纳森先生
We both know why Miss Maragon is here, Mr. Hannassey.
我的牛还要去大湿地饮水
My cows are watering on the Big Muddy again.
马上那里就是泰瑞尔的地盘了吧
Pretty soon I’m gonna have Henry Terrill where I want him,
这就是你的意思
if that’s what you mean.
如果是这样你就没有理由把她留在这里
Then you’ve got no more reason to hold her here.
现在我是大湿地的主人
I own the Big Muddy now.
我可以提供给你所需要的水源
I give you my word you can have all the water you want.
-你有什么证据 小子 -就在这里
-Have you got any proof of that, boy? -Right here.
呆着别动 巴克
Just hold your seat. Buck?
让巴克去找
Buck’ll do the looking.
看看这是什么
Well, whatta we got here?
契约在我的外套里
The deed’s in my coat.
这个真是漂亮 看 老爹 玩具手♥枪♥
Aingt them real pretty! Look, Pa, toy pistols.
先生们的武器
Gentlemen’s weapons.
你这是来装样子的 是吗 小子
You come loaded for bear, didn’t you, boy?
你究竟想拿着这些玩意儿做什么
Just what did you expect to do with these?
巴克 去看他的外套
Buck, look in his coat.
这就是契约记录
It’s been recorded.
这真是一个寒冷的星期五
If this aingt a frosty Friday.
自从克莱姆·马拉冈离开后
I’ve been trying to get my hands on this deed
我就一直想用自己的手签署这份契约
since Clem Maragon died.
那么你对我的承诺呢
What about my promise?
你可以随时使用水源 只要你需要
All the water you want, just as long as you want it.
你是个不错的人 我说话算数
You’ve got the looks of a man that means what he says.
但现在不只是水源的事情
But this aingt just a matter of water.
我们家族得不到和平
The Hannasseys will have no peace…
除非让亨利·泰瑞尔的骨架永远留在布兰科峡谷
till the bones of Henry Terrill is bleaching in Blanco Canyon!
现在 他要开始血拼 我会奉陪到底
Now, he started this blood-spilling, and I aim to finish it!
他选的
His way!
你愚弄了我相当长的一段时间 汉纳森先生
You had me fooled for quite a while, Mr. Hannassey,
你自以为是的谈话
with your self-righteous talk.
有什么区别吗 他选择的或是你选的
What’s the difference between his way and your way?
很多人在那里 他们知道真♥相♥吗
How many of those men out there know what this fight is really about?
其实与他们无关 这只不过是场私人恩怨
This isn’t their war. This is nothing but a personal feud…
属于两个自私 无情的 恶毒的老男人
between two selfish, ruthless, vicious old men:
亨利·泰瑞尔和你
Henry Terrill and you.
你就站在那里和他争论这些吗 我已经受够了
You gonna stand there and take that? I’ve had enough of…
你错了 麦凯先生
You’re mistaken, Mr. McKay.
我只是来拜访了几天 你们不用担心
I came to visit for a few days. There’s no need for anyone to worry.
我想我 我应该陪在某些人身边
I suppose I…I should’ve left word with somebody.
我不在乎你在想什么
I don’t care what you think.
-我没让你为我担心 -朱莉 你得跟我来
-I didn’t ask you to bother about me! -Julie, you’ve got to come with me.
如果你不出现在峡谷入口处
If you don’t show yourself at the entrance to the canyon,
那些人就会杀进来的
men are going to be killed.
我不能帮助他们
I can’t help that.
我为他们做不了任何事
There’s nothing I can do about it.
这些问题跟我没关系
This trouble’s not about me, so…
所以 你为什么不赶紧离开呢
so why don’t you just go away?
是什么让你如此害怕
What is it that you’re afraid of?
没事
Nothing.
没事 我 我不害怕
Nothing. I’m…I’m not afraid.
我来这里 每个人都知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!