山姆 打给检察官办公室 弄到逮捕布朗的逮捕证
Sam, get the DA’s office and get a warrant for Brown’s arrest.
什么罪? – 纵火罪!
On what charge? – Ah… arson!
我有今早签发的法庭令
I got a court order, issued this morning.
上面说本店所有契据、文件和财物归我所有
It says that all the deeds, papers and properties of this shop belong to me.
德雷尔拥有20%
Dreyer had 20%.
波洛马克公♥司♥拥有其余股份 我就是波洛马克公♥司♥ 别无他人
The Bolemac Corporation had the rest and I’m the Bolemac Corporation. Nobody else.
甚至格拉兹? – 我买♥♥断了
Not even Grazzi? – I bought him out.
为什么波洛马克公♥司♥ 感兴趣烧掉该船日志 为什么?
Why should the Bolemac Corporation be interested burning that ship’s log? Why?
资产清算 这很难说是犯罪
Liquidation of assets. Which is hardly a crime.
我会等到我能让你因谋杀受审的那一天
I’ll wait until I can put you on trial for murder.
谋杀谁 副警长?
Whose murder, Lieutenant?
我 如果有必要 – 不要鞠躬尽瘁
Mine, if necessary. – Don’t push too hard.
鞠躬尽瘁是我宣过誓的责任
It’s my sworn duty to push too hard.
戴蒙德 你唯一的问题是你想变成我
Diamond, the only trouble with you is you’d like to be me.
你想拥有我的组织 我的影响 我的地位
You’d like to have my organization, my influence, my fix.
你做不到 不可能
You can’t, it’s impossible.
你觉得是钱的问题 不是 是个性的问题
You think it’s money, it’s not. It’s personality.
你没有它 副警长 你是个警♥察♥
You haven’t got it, Lieutenant, you’re a cop.
乏味 倔强 有智商…
Slow, steady, intelligent…
没情商…身上揣着枪
With a bad temper… and a gun under your arm.
心里揣着对你得不到的女人的春秋大梦
Or the big yearn for a girl you can’t have.
第一就是第一 第二什么也不是
First is first and second is nobody.
检察官出去了 我联♥系♥上他的助理
The DA’s out, I have his assistant.
挂掉 山姆
Hang up, Sam.
洛薇儿小姐
Miss Lowell.
请走开
Go away, please.
我只待一分钟 洛薇儿小姐
I’ll only be a minute, Miss Lowell.
为什么在这?不能等吗? – 不能
Why here? Can’t it wait? – No.
好吧 请问有什么事?
Well… what is it, please?
我来求你帮忙
I’ve come to ask you a favor.
我欠你人情吗?
Do I owe you one?
我想要你离开布朗先生
I want you to leave Mr. Brown.
我说了请你离开 戴蒙德先生
I’ve asked you to leave, Mr. Diamond.
好 如果你不走我走 – 你觉得这是貂皮 洛薇儿小姐?
Well, if you don’t, I will. – You think this is mink, Miss Lowell?
你觉得这些为了你的快乐
Do you think these are the skins of little wild animals
缝在一起的皮是野生动物的?
sewn together for your pleasure?
你错了
You’re mistaken.
你的手放开
Take your hands off…
这些是人类的皮 洛薇儿小姐
These are skins of human beings, Miss Lowell.
被殴打 被贩卖♥♥ 被抢劫的人类
People who have been beaten, sold, robbed…
被布朗先生毒害和谋杀的人类
doped and murdered by Mr. Brown.
我来此不是为了伤害你 洛薇儿小姐
I didn’t come here to hurt you, Miss Lowell.
你不必再见我 甚至再对我说话
You don’t have to see me again or even speak to me again,
但是 救救你自己 离开他
but save yourself, leave him.
怎么离开?
How?
你只需做的就是走出去
All you have to do is walk out.
这就行了 戴蒙德先生?
Is that all, Mr. Diamond?
你跟着我够久了 知道我…不能
You followed me long enough to know I… can’t.
我生活在迷宫里 戴蒙德先生
I live in a maze, Mr. Diamond.
奇异的 封死的 倒回来的迷宫
A strange, blind and backward maze.
所有的曲折小径…都回到布朗先生
And all the little twisting paths lead back to Mr. Brown.
但我也不能 洛薇儿小姐
I can’t buy that, Miss Lowell.
一百万年内不能
Not in a million years.
为什么你想改变我的生活 戴蒙德先生?
Why do you want to change my life, Mr. Diamond?
我头儿说我爱上了你
My boss says I’m in love with you.
我一直告诉自己我 只是在做我的工作
I keep telling myself I’m… just doing my job.
这就是为什么你来见我?
Is that why you came to see me?

No.
我给你带来件礼物
I brought you a present.
留着它或烧了它 随你喜欢
Keep it or burn it just as you please.
是什么?是布朗妻子的一张照片
What is it? – It’s a photograph of Brown’s wife.
她名叫艾丽西娅
Her name was Alicia.
你可以问他发生了什么事
You might ask him what happened.
谁? – 苏珊
Who is it? – Susan.
才十点半
It’s only 10:30.
音乐会这么无聊吗?
Was the concert that dull?
把你的手拿开!
Take your hands off me!

OK.
我想跟你谈谈 现在不行 以后吧
I want to talk to you. – Not now, later.
不 现在!
No, now!
来 我想给你看点东西
Come here, I want to show you something.
这都是什么? – 这是我的银行
What is all this? – This is my bank.
我不能在我的公♥寓♥建金库 那样太显眼了
I could’ve built this vault in my apartment, but that would have been too obvious.
我们不开支票 我们只用现金交易
We don’t take checks, we deal strictly in cash.
如此大的诱惑我没人信得过 除了自己
There isn’t anybody I would trust with so much temptation except myself.
或者也许你
Or maybe you.
信任我
Trust me.
你在音乐会见了谁?
Who’d you see at the concert?
没谁 – 一个叫戴蒙德的无名小卒
Nobody. – A nobody by the name of Diamond.
那你还问什么?你什么都知道
Then, why do you ask? You know everything.
有件事明戈和方弟没法告诉你 我是不是还爱你
There’s one thing Mingo and Fante can’t tell you – whether I still love you.
戴蒙德跟你说了什么? – 他爱上了我
What did Diamond tell you? – That he’s in love with me.
戴蒙德也恋爱? 不比这台聪明机器更可能
Diamond in love? That’s not possible, any more than this clever machine.
机器人送给我一份奇怪礼物 – 是什么 一副手铐?
The machine gave me a strange present. – What was it, a pair of handcuffs?
我想会会她
I want to meet her.
我想会会你妻子 布朗先生 – 你做不到
I want to meet your wife, Mr. Brown. – You can’t.
为什么 因为她死了? – 不 她活着
Why, because she’s dead? – No, she’s alive.
她住在西西里 格拉兹家里
She’s living in Sicily, in Grazzi’s house.
这是一月前随她的信寄来的
This was taken a month ago, came with one of her letters.
为什么她寄这个给你? – 她想回来
Why did she send it to you? – She wants to come back.
为什么你离开她?
Why did you leave her?
我不想谈这个了! 我想
I don’t want to talk about it! – I do.
你不能让我有点自尊吗? 和你在一起我失去了我所有的
Can’t you let me hold onto some pride? – I lost all mine with you.
好吧 我告诉你
All right, I’ll tell you.
我曾经爱上了她
I was in love with her.
我 一个狱警
Me, a prison guard.
因为她我开始矢志出人头地
It was for her I began to work my way up.
我有的只是胆量 我用它换来钱和势
All I had was guts. I traded them for money and influence.
我得到了人人的尊敬 却没得到她的
I got respect from everybody but her.
她用尽一切办法羞辱我
She did anything she could to humiliate me.
她总是喝醉酒 跟别的男人调情
She was always drunk, flirting with other men.
我努力想改正她
I tried to straighten her out.
当格拉兹不得不去西西里时 我带她一起坐船散心
I took her on a boat trip when Grazzi had to go to Sicily.
我们进港那天后 她失踪了 我花了几个月找她!
The day after we docked, she disappeared. I spent months looking for her!
你猜她在哪里?
Where do you think she was?
住在格拉兹家里
Living in Grazzi’s house.
他是比我更大的人物
He was a bigger man than me.
现在你知道艾丽西娅是谁了
Now you know who Alicia is.
哇哇哇 晚上好 丽塔小姐 你过得怎么样?
Well, well, well. Good evening, Miss Rita. How are you, how you been?
孤单 弗雷德 孤单
Lonely, Fred, lonely.
我演出间歇抽空来的 十二点就得走
I’m between shows, I have till 12 o’clock.
戴蒙德先生出去了
Mr. Diamond is out…
你想上去等他吗?
Would you like to go up there and wait for him?
多谢
Thanks.
告诉我他晚上都干什么去了
Tell me what he does with his evenings.
工作 哈
Work. – Huh!
我要杀了这男人 – 你可不要杀了他
I’m gonna kill that guy. – Don’t you kill him.
他准时付租金 我会想念他的
He pays rent right on the dot, I’d miss him.
你我都会
You and me both.
喂?
Yeah?
不!不 我清醒着呢
No! No, I’m wide awake.
您想何时动手?
When do you want it done?
我明白了
I understand.
明戈! – 什么事?
Mingo! – What’s the matter?
布朗先生今晚要颗人头
Mr. Brown wants an order filled tonight.
谁?
Who?
戴蒙德
Diamond.
是开的
It’s open.
动手?
Go…
动手!
Go!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!