你喜欢疯狂的鼓声吗 副警长?享受享受
You like crazy drums, Lieutenant? Have a good time.
我想戴蒙德先生需要喝一杯
I think Mr. Diamond needs a drink.
有酒吗?
Got any liquor?
来点油漆稀释剂怎么样? – 不 那会杀了他 还有别的吗?
How about some paint thinner? – No, that’ll kill him. Anything else?
护肤水 40度酒精 – 好
Hair tonic, 40% alcohol. – Fine.
来把住他的头 方弟
Come down here and hold his head, Fante.
现在 放开他
Now, let him go.
推走他
Shove him off.
看这个醉汉警♥察♥ 难道不可耻吗?
Look at that drunken cop. Isn’t that a shame?
把住他!
Hold him!
戴蒙德 你在这干什么?
Diamond, what are you doing here?
哇 哇 伦纳德 你醉了!
Well, well… Leonard. You’re drunk!
恭喜!
My congratulations!
进来
Come in.
他好大胆子 抓我的一个警官
The gall of him… grabbed one of my own officers.
打他 折磨他!
Slug him, torture him!
你说的没错 伦纳德 他们是怕某件事
You were right, Leonard. They’re afraid of something.
艾丽西娅 好 这是个开端
Alicia. – Well, that’s a start.
让我们继续查布朗
Let’s go to work on Brown.
我想以抓捕布朗及其同伙开始…
I’d like to start by picking up Brown and company.
你不能 他们比你精明
No, you can’t. They outsmarted you.
看一看镜子 你身上没有伤痕!
Take a look in the mirror, there’s not a mark on you!
你醉了 你一个人来这
You were drunk, you came here on your own.
这是防守
That’s the defense.
狡辩的滴水不漏 伦纳德 所以布朗要送你来这
And it’s airtight, Leonard. That’s why Brown delivered you here.
他的重要证人就是我 彼得森! 我很抱歉 伦纳德
His chief witness is me, Peterson! I’m sorry, Leonard.
艾丽西娅… – 艾丽西娅!艾丽西娅!
Alicia… – Alicia! Alicia!
他们不知道它是马、是船还是女人
They don’t know if it’s a horse, a boat, or a girl.
你还搞到什么? – 还收获了一个名字:贝蒂尼
What else have you got? – Another name cropped up: Bettini.
贝蒂尼?- 你曾经听说过他?
Bettini? – You ever hear of him?
对 他哪里有问题?
Yeah, where does he fit in?
97次抓捕中他是唯一我们没抓到的人
Out of 97 warrants, he was the only one we couldn’t pick up.
对布朗的测谎中他又引起反应…
He turned up again on Brown’s lie detector…
坐下 伦纳德 我记得他
Sit down, Leonard. I remember him.
他是格拉兹的左右手 在布朗之前
He was Grazzi’s right-hand man, before Brown,
也在我那一代的麦克卢尔之前
before McClure from my generation.
格拉兹亡命海外后他就江湖销声匿迹
He dropped out when Grazzi had to leave the country.
死了? – 不 吓坏了
What, dead? – No, scared.
他适应不了布朗的新玩法
He didn’t fit in with Brown’s new setup.
老一辈没人适应得了
None of the old crowd did.
贝蒂尼没有坐待自己被杀
Bettini didn’t wait around to get himself killed.
而是金盆洗手 改名换姓躲起来了
Turned honest citizen. Changed his name and went into hiding.
你知道他在哪?
Do you know where?
我曾经有恩于他 我本可以因为不是他干的事把他关进去
I did him a favor once. I could’ve put him away for something he didn’t do.
我放他一马
I let it pass.
他真该关进去 考虑到他一直罪行累累 而且我又抓不到证据
He did deserve it, considering all the times he was guilty and I didn’t have the evidence.
告诉我哪里能找到他
Well, tell me where to find him.
他会魂不附体的 伦纳德 吓得不敢说
He’ll be scared, Leonard. Too scared to talk.
如果他那样害怕 他会听我的
If he’s that scared, he’ll listen.
请进
Come in.
还不行
Not yet.
就一会…
Just a minute…
我只要求这么多 就一会
That’s all I ask, just a minute.
让我关好炉子
Let me turn off the stove.
可能失火 楼里有很多老人善士的 好吗?
It could cause a fire, lots of nice old people in the building, OK?
我一直…等你来等了好久了
I’ve been waiting for you a long time.
你…看起来是个好后生
You… look like such a nice young fellow.
那个布朗想必知道选人
That Brown sure knows how to pick ’em.
我本来绝对猜疑不到
I would never have suspected.
我能躺下吗…让它容易点?
Can I lie down… make it easy?
靠近点
Come closer.
一枪应该就行了
One shot ought to do it.
你不会死 贝蒂尼先生
You’re not going to die, Mr. Bettini.
我没有钱给你
I’ve got no money to offer you.
我有东西给你
I’ve got something to offer you.
别愚弄我 后生!快点完事!
Don’t fool with me, young fella! Get it over with!
我不是布朗先生派来的
Mr. Brown didn’t send me.
我叫戴蒙德 93分局副警长戴蒙德
My name is Diamond. Lt Diamond, 93rd Precinct.
如果你帮我…
If you’ll help me…
我能把你的噩梦关进监狱
I can put your nightmare away.
我不能
I can’t.
我甚至不能帮我自己 我怎能帮你?
I can’t even help myself. How could I help you?
我在找一个名字…艾丽西娅
I’m looking for a name… Alicia.
你曾经听说过吗?你有任何印象吗?
You ever hear of her? Mean anything to you?
艾丽西娅…
Alicia…
是布朗先生的老婆
was Brown’s wife.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you?
她告诉我的
She told me.
她是个好女人
She was a good girl.
健康 纯朴
Healthy, right off the farm.
布朗当狱警时娶了她
Brown married her when he was a prison guard.
两年后她变成酒鬼 什么都喝
Two years later, she was a lush, she’d drink anything.
然后…
Then…
布朗厌倦了她
Brown got tired of her.
所以他除掉了她!
So, he got rid of her!
慢慢说 贝蒂尼先生
Take your time, Mr. Bettini.
她当时在格拉兹的船上…
He was on Grazzi’s boat…
驶向葡萄牙三天后
three days out from Portugal.
艾丽西娅…醉醺醺来到桌边
Alicia… came to the table drunk.
布朗要她去睡觉消酒
Brown told her to go sleep it off.
她称呼他一个名字
She called him a name.
格拉兹笑了 布朗没有
Grazzi laughed, not Brown.
我记得布朗的脸色…
I remember the look on Brown’s face…
然后他打她
and then he hit her.
然后她起身离桌 她…
Then she got up from the table and she… pulled off her wedding ring.
取下她的婚戒 它很难取 一定都…
It was hard to pull off, it must’ve been…
长在她的手指上了
grown to her finger.
她取下把它扔进大海
She pulled it off and threw it in the ocean.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后她回她的舱房♥…
Then she went to her cabin…
我再也没有见到她
I never seen her again.
她出了什么事?
What happened to her?
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我知道布朗
I know Brown.
我也知道布朗 但没有证据
I know Brown, too. That’s no evidence.
然后…就是船锚的事
Then… there was the ship’s anchor.
它怎么了?
What about it?
我们在亚速群岛停泊…
We stopped at the Azores,
船长去岸上另买♥♥了个
and the skipper went to shore and got another one.
你觉得她被谋杀 然后…
You think she was murdered,
被绑上船锚扔进大海?
then tied to the ship’s anchor and dropped into the sea?
我不知道哪件事首先发生…
I don’t know which came first.
我们到岸那刻我就跳下了船
I jumped ship the moment we landed.
船长是谁?
Who was the skipper?
某个瑞典人
Some Swede.
他叫什么名字?
What was his name?
我从没跟那个人说话 – 他长什么样子?
I never talked to the man. – What did he look like?
他穿着制♥服♥ 谁看穿制♥服♥的人?
A uniform. Who looks at the uniform?
这很重要 贝蒂尼先生
It’s important, Mr. Bettini.
如果用上了锚 船长肯定知情
If the anchor was used, the skipper would surely know.
他不得不被封口…或者灭口
He’d have to be paid off, or… killed off.
现在…请努力记起他的名字
Now, try… please try to remember his name.
走开!别缠着我!
Go away! Leave me alone!
七年我没跟任何人说 现在我说得太多了
Seven years I don’t talk to nobody, now I talk too much.
你必须跟我走 贝蒂尼先生
You’ll have to come with me, Mr. Bettini.
你要把我关起来?
You’re locking me up?
下个进屋的陌生人…不会来自警方
The next stranger who comes in… won’t be from the police.
你跟我们在一起会安全
You’ll be safer with us.
你最好…收拾你的东西
You better… pack your things.
我全带在身上
I got them all on me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!