操社会的…破案的…
Hoodlums, detectives…
一个女人不关心一个男人怎么搞钱…
A woman doesn’t care how a man makes his living…
只关心他怎么操
only how he makes love.
她是谁 伦纳德?
Who is she, Leonard?
我是傻 伦纳德 处处都傻 但对男人不傻
I’m stupid, Leonard, about everything but men.
他们…我懂
Them… I know.
给我鞋 我要回家
Give me my shoes, I’m going home.
帮我穿上
Put them on for me.
当她再次伤到你的时候 宝贝…
When she hurts you again, baby…
不要等上六个月
don’t wait six months.
是的…我在喝酒
Yes. I’m having a drink.
别看着我仿佛我是个酒鬼!
Well, don’t forget me as if I were a lush!
那音乐 关掉它
That music, turn it off.
我喜欢 – 我说了关掉
I enjoy it. – I said turn it off.
我们今天怎么这么开心?
What are we so cheerful about today?
你这衣服哪里来的? – 它哪里不对了?
Where did you get that outfit? – What’s wrong with it?
我更喜欢你穿白色 你有一打白色衣服 为什么你不♥穿♥?
I like you better in white. You got a dozen white dresses, why don’t you wear them?
白色不再让我高兴了
White doesn’t please me anymore. – A woman dresses for a man.
女人为男人穿衣 你为我穿衣 去穿点白色的!
You dress for me. Go put on something white!
我不!
I won’t!
你怎么回事?
What’s the matter with you?
我做了什么?
What have I done now?
我进来之前你在放唱片 你在想什么?
Before I came in, when you were playing that record, what were you thinking?
我在试图回忆我怎么对你坠入爱河
I was trying to remember how I fell in love with you.
就这么难回忆吗?
That’s so hard to remember?
一个女人的初恋不应该是初恋 应该是她的唯一
A girl’s first love shouldn’t be. It should be her only.
也许这就是为什么我没法离开你
Maybe that’s why I can’t leave you.
我们在别的时间谈论爱吧
We’ll talk about love some other time.
你知道我一贯的表现 怎么回事?
You know what I’ve been doing, what’s been happening?
人们跟我讲种种事情 我掩耳不听
People tell me all sorts of things, I don’t listen.
我之前没有问你 你人不舒服…
I didn’t ask you before, you were sick…
戴蒙德跟你说了什么?
What did Diamond tell you?
戴蒙德!副警长戴蒙德!
Diamond! Lieutenant Diamond!
93分局警♥察♥
Detective, 93rd Precinct.
他在医院盘问了你三小时 他跟你说了什么?
He grilled you for three hours in the hospital, what did he tell you?
他反复问我一个女人的事 – 什么女人?
He kept asking me about a girl. – What girl?
她叫艾丽西娅 – 她是谁?
Her name was Alicia. – Who’s she?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他一个劲问 – 这名字再说一遍?
He was very insistent. – What was the name again?
艾丽西娅
Alicia.
对我没一点意义
Doesn’t mean a thing to me.
苏珊 快告诉我…
Susan, tell me, come on…
什么让你烦恼?
What’s bothering you?
我恨你 藐视你!
I hate and despise you!
苏珊…你想干什么 逼我发疯?
Susan… what are you trying to do, drive me bats?
你想要什么 苏珊?告诉我!
What do you want, Susan? Tell me!
你想要什么我给你什么 告诉我 – 什么也不要!
I’ll give you anything you want, tell me. – Nothing!
随便要什么 – 什么也不要!什么也不要…
Anything at all. – Nothing! Nothing…
什么也不要…
Nothing…
副警长 警长在里面时有电♥话♥找你 我不想打扰了你
Lieutenant, you got a call while the Captain was in, I didn’t want to disturb you.
谁?她只是说“丽塔”
Who? – She just said “Rita”.
她想见你 而且说你知道在哪里
She wants to see you and said you’d know where.
多谢!
Thanks!
喂 副警长!
Say, Lieutenant!
嗨 波普
Hi, Pop.
如果你在找丽塔 她在她的化妆间
If you’re looking for Rita, she’s in her dressing room.
多谢!
Thanks!
嗨 丽塔 你来的真是时候!
Hi, Rita. – You certainly took your time getting here!
得了 我这一天很不舒心 别再添堵了
Oh, come on, I’ve had a bad day. Don’t give me any more.
我要跟你说的可不是好话 帮我弄弄这个 好吗?
What I’ve got to tell you is not good. Fix this for me, will you?
跟我说!
Tell it!
继续重拳出击 抓捕城里一半的人!
Keep blowing your cork, pinching half the town!
你狂火上身 并且它全烧起来了!
There’s a big mad on you and it’s burning all over!
就这个?
Is that it?
他们出价要你的人头 你最好去休假
They’re quoting a price on you, you’d better take a vacation.
你听说什么了?
What’d you hear?
到处在传 我这里那里拾来零言碎语
It’s all around, I picked up bits here and there.
你该怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
就是再接再厉
Just what I’ve been doing, only more.
你想…
Are you trying to…
你想让自己被杀吗 伦纳德?
Are you trying to get yourself killed, Leonard?
布朗不通过杀人得到他想要的 他买♥♥
Brown doesn’t kill to get what he wants, he buys.
那你最好卖♥♥身 或开始跑路
Then you’d better sell out or start running.
嗨 你真的为我担心
Hey, you’re really worried about me.
有一点
A little.
这就够了
That’s enough.
这对我来说很多
That’s a lot for me.
是我的音乐!
That’s my music!
伦纳德! 我什么时候再见你?
Leonard! When will I see you again?
如果我没有死 你会在我一直在的地方找到我 牢房♥
Well, if I’m not dead, you’ll find me where I always am, in jail.
闭嘴!让我们弄走他!
Shut up! Let’s get him out of here!
他什么时候会醒 圣诞节?
When’s he gonna wake up, Christmas?
我自己的枪打我 这就是我得到的
Shoot me with my own gun, that’s what gets me.
方弟!
Fante!
让我弄醒他 – 别动他!
Let me wake him up. – Leave him alone!
布朗先生不想滴任何血或留任何伤痕
Mr. Brown doesn’t want to draw any blood or show any marks.
我可以跟布朗先生谈谈吗?
May I talk to Mr. Brown?
让我来 方弟 我只需要两分钟
Let me have him, Fante. Two minutes is all I’ll need.
干什么? – 我想问他几个问题
What for? – I want to ask him one question.
好 去吧 他全归你了
All right, go ahead. He’s all yours.
但是 首先…
But first…

Pay.
方弟 我们是朋友 你不抢朋友
Fante, we’re friends. You don’t hold up a friend.
钱 布朗先生不是付给你了吗?
Pay. – Didn’t Mr. Brown pay you?
你不是布朗先生
You’re not Mr. Brown.
为了布朗先生我会绑♥架♥高级法♥院♥法官
For Mr. Brown, I’d snatch a judge from a Superior Court
只要一杯巧克力苏打水
for a chocolate soda.
明戈也一样
Same goes for Mingo.
对吧 明戈? 对!
Right, Mingo? – Yeah!
要多少? – 一百
How much? – A hundred.
明戈也一样 – 什么?
For Mingo, too. – What?
每人一百
A hundred… each.
明戈!
Mingo!
多谢 方弟
Thanks, Fante.
现在你想问他什么问什么
Now ask him all the questions you want.
你抓我♥干♥什么?
What did you pick me up for?
我问你个问题!为什么你抓我?
I asked you a question! Why did you pick me up?
我跟你说话!回答我! 为什么你抓我?
I’m talking to you, answer me! Why’d you pick me up?
他在这 布朗先生 我为您手下留情
There he is, Mr. Brown. I was softening him up for you.
我做了很漂亮的活 – 我跟你说了不要碰他
I did a pretty good job. – I told you not to touch him.
我没有伤到他 我们仍然合法
I didn’t hurt him, we’re still legal.
你的问题是 麦克卢尔 你从不花时间学习技术
The trouble with you, McClure, is that you never took time to learn technique.
方弟!明戈!拿收音机过来
Fante! Mingo! Bring that radio over here.
打开
Turn it on.
我只想借用 乔
I only want to borrow it, Joe.
我要给副警长开个小音乐会
We’re gonna give the Lieutenant a little concert.
怎么样? – 太吵了 关小
How’s that? – Too loud, turn it down.
你能听见我吗 副警长?
Can you hear me, Lieutenant?
我只想问你一个问题 然后你就可以走
I just want to ask you one question and then you can go.
你在找什么?我能帮你吗?
What are you looking for? Maybe I can help you.
艾丽西娅怎么回事?
What about Alicia?
你得到什么情报?逮捕我所有的朋友!
What’s your information? Arresting all my friends!
冤假错案!
Phony warrants!
背后什么目的?
What’s behind it?
明戈 你来
Mingo, try it.
听着 少顽固 副警长
Now, don’t be stubborn, Lieutenant.
艾丽西娅怎么回事?
What about Alicia?
为什么你不问自己?
Why don’t you ask yourself?
好戏就要来了 一个打鼓小子…
Nice break coming up, a kid on drums…
真的很疯狂!
Real crazy!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!