半夜三更之时
It was the witching hour,
会出现妖魔鬼怪
when the bogeyman comes out.
会有人消失
When people go missing.
院长说这事发生在午夜
Matron thinks the witching hour arrives at midnight.
女孩们说是凌晨1点到2点
The girls say 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning.
我觉得是凌晨三点
I think it comes at 3:00 in the morning,
那时只有我醒着
when I’m the only one left awake.
一如既往
Like always.
一如现在
Like now.
看好腻帽子 兄弟
Hat’s in your eyes, mate.
别吵 别吵
Quiet. Quiet.
-在那边 -嘘
– It’s that way! – Shh!
安静
Quiet.
快来
Come on.
安静
Quiet.
别走水坑 兄弟
Get outta the water, mate.
脏死了
It’s unclean.
那东西会害死你的
That stuff will kill you.
你们都喝醉了
You’re bladdered, the lot of you.
别在这里闹了行吗
Would you clear off?
还有小孩子要睡觉呢
There are children trying to sleep.
你好啊 小美女
Hello, little missy!
别叫我小美女
Don’t little missy me!
小心我报♥警♥ 我说话算话
I’ll call the coppers. I will do it.
小心点水 快点
Watch the water! Come on!
不要离开床
Never get out of bed.
不要去窗边
Never go to the window
不要去看…
and never look behind
窗帘后面
the curtain.
不要离开床 不要去窗边
Never get out of bed! Never go to the window!
不要去看窗帘后面
And never look behind the curtain.
你已经无处可逃了
There ain’t no place to go
除非你有翅膀
unless you has wings.
我饿了 该吃东西了
I is hungry. It’s time for eats.
这是哪里
Where am I?
巨人国
Giant Country.
才没有这种地方
No such place.
我们走了很远
We travelled a long, long way.
对 确实挺远的
Yeah, it be a distance.
那是什么声音 什么声音
What’s that? What’s that?
是巨人
Giants.
还有像你一样的人
There are more of you?
这个嘛…
Yeah, well…
食肉者 挫骨者 掠人者
Fleshlumpeater, Bonecruncher, Manhugger…
食童者 钻肉者 内脏嗜者 侍女杀手
Childchewer, Meatdripper, Gizzardgulper, Maidmasher…
啮血者
Bloodbottler.
啮血者
Bloodbottler?
对 还有屠夫小子
Yeah! And the Butcher Boy.
屠夫小子
Butcher Boy?
求你不要吃我
Please don’t eat me.

Me?
你以为我是个巨人
You think because I’m a giant,
所以我就会吃人吗
that I’m a man-gobbling cannybull?
我 吃人豆子
Me? Gobbling up human beans?
你想多了 我绝对不会…
Do you mind? This I never…
那你是谁
Then who are you?
你是什么怪物
What kind of a monster are you?
你误会我了
You has me wrong.
你绑♥架♥了我
You snatched me.
好吧 这倒是真的
Yeah, well, there you has me right.
不过我没有偷你什么东西
Anyway, I didn’t steal you very much.
毕竟你才这么点
After all, you’s only a little thing.
不过 我还是忍♥不住会想到
Still, but I can’t help thinking about
你可怜的父母
your poor mother and father.
他们肯定很…
They must be skump…
我没有父母
I don’t have a mother or father.
真的吗
You don’t?
我很小的时候 他们就过世了
They… They both died when I was a baby.
所以你是孤儿
So you is an orphan?
对 你从孤儿院把我绑走的
Yes. You took me from an orphanage.
你不知道吗
You didn’t know?
我不知道
I didn’t know that.
你住得开心吗
Were you happy there?
不 我讨厌那里
No, I hate it.
院长很无能 规矩离谱
The matron who runs it is incompetent, and she has crazy rules
还总是惩罚别人
and you get punished a lot!
你受过什么罚
How is you punished?
被锁在地窖小黑屋
She locks you in a dark cellar.
里面还有老鼠
There are rats down there.
真是个老巫婆
The filthy old fizzwiggler.
其他巨人也像你这么好相处吗
The other giants, are they nice like you’re nice?
很遗憾 其他人♥大♥概会直接把你吃掉
No, I’s sorry to say, the boys would eat you up in one dollop.
我这种高度
My 24 foot?
在巨人国只能算小矮子
Puddlenuts in Giant Country.
你就在这里 巨人国
And that’s where you is, in Giant Country now.
你为什么带我来这里 为什么带走我
But why did you bring me here, and why did you take me?
我别无选择
Well, I had to take you
因为你肯定会到处宣扬
’cause the first thing you’d be doing, you’d be scuttling around
说你看到了巨人 到时候人尽皆知
and yodelling the news that you were actually seeing a giant.
就会闹得沸沸扬扬
And then, there would be a great rumple dumpus, wouldn’t there?
所有人豆子都会
And all the human beans would be rummaging
不知疲倦 竭尽全力
and whiffling for the giant what you saw,
疯狂寻找巨人
and getting wildly excited.
他们会把我锁进笼子里
And then they’d be locking me up in a cage
跟那些动来动去的的
to be looked at with all the squiggling, you know…
“吼”马 “奥”鱼 还有长”脖”鹿一起供人观赏
Hippodumplings, and crocadowndillies, and jiggyraffes.
之后人们就会
And then, there would a
大肆捕猎其他巨人
gigantous look-see giant hunt for all of the boys.
我不会说的
I won’t tell.
反正也没人听我的
No one would listen to me anyway.
我只是个小孩
I’m an untrustworthy child.
你会说
Yes, you would.
我不会
No, I wouldn’t.
你会说
Yes, you would.
我不会
No, I wouldn’t.
-你会说 -我不会
– Yes, you would. – No, I wouldn’t!
你会跟所有人说
You would be telling the whole wonky world
甚至上那个电视盒
most likely on the telly-telly bunkum box
还有收音箱
and the radio squeaker.
我不会说 绝对不会
I won’t tell. I wouldn’t ever.
送我回家吧 我很害怕 我想回家
Please, take me home. I’m scared. I want to go home.
不行
No.
真难吃
That’s horrible.
你只能在这里陪着我
You’re just gonna have to be
陪我一辈子
stayin’ here with me for the rest of our lives.
你是说我的一辈子
You mean, of my life.
我得陪你一辈子
For the rest of my life.
你冷吗
Hey, is you not all frigidy cold, eh?
就穿一件睡衣
In your little nightie.
我要逃跑
I will run away.
听着 你听着
Listen. Listen, you.
我警告你
I is warnin’ you
不要独自离开洞穴
not to ever go whiffling out of this cave without I is with you
否则后果会很惨
or you is comin’ to an ucky mucky end.
你拦不住我
You can’t stop me.
我已经跑了无数次
I’ve run away 1,000 times.
我直觉敏锐
I have instincts.
直觉 人豆子不是用大脑吗
Instincts? I thought human beans was full of brains.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!