非常感谢 弥尔顿先生
Thank you very much, Mr. Milton.
很高兴你回来和我们一起工作 艾尔
Glad to have you back, Al.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
甜心 我知道你很悲伤
Well, of course, sweetheart. I knew you’d be heartbroken.
但是听着 你可以找到另一个金发的
But listen, you can get another blond.
西尔维亚·玛克怎么样
What about Sylvia Mack?
哦 你疯了 我想她的腿很可爱
Oh, you’re crazy. I think her legs are cute.
我也很抱歉
Oh, heh, well, I’m sorry too,
但是他不想让我在晚上工作
but he doesn’t want me to work nights.
他说那很不方便
He says it’s inconvenient.
哦 他真不错 多好啊
Oh, he’s wonderful. And how.
漂亮的军服 胸膛上一整条丝带
Snappy uniform, a whole ribbon counter on his chest.
当然 我有时间会带他过来
Sure, I’ll bring him in sometime.
嘿 门铃响了 我想那是我的弗莱迪
The doorbell’s ringing. I guess that’s Freddy.
再见
Yeah, yeah. Bye.
嘿 玛丽 你有没有备用钥匙 我想要一把
Hey, Marie, have you got an extra key? I’d like to have it.
-你在看什么 -老天 亲爱的
-What are you looking at? -Holy smoke, honey.
那是我第一次见到你穿平民服装
That’s the first time I’ve ever seen you in civilian clothes.
嗯 从现在起 亲爱的
Oh, well, heh, from now on, honey,
你不会再看到我穿别的
you’re not gonna see me in anything else.
我刚从爸爸房♥子里的樟脑球里把它翻出来
I just got it out of the mothballs over at Pop’s house.
我给蓝色恶魔打电♥话♥了
I called up the Blue Devil.
-谁 -我上班的夜♥总♥会♥
-Who? -Oh, heh, that’s the night club where I worked.
-我告诉他们我退出了 -哦 太好了
-I told them I’m through. -Oh, swell.
但我们今晚去那儿吃晚饭吧
But let’s go there for dinner, Freddy, huh?
我想介绍你
I’d like to introduce you to the gang.
-他们全都听说过你 -随便你怎么说吧
-They’ve heard me talk so much about you. -Anything you say.
亲爱的 这是我在巴黎买♥♥的香水
Here’s some perfume and some other junk I bought in Paris.
哦 弗勒莱特5号♥ 这围巾真可爱
Oh! Fleurette No. 5. And this scarf’s cute.
想想看这些东西全都来自巴黎
To think of having things from Paris.
弗莱迪 亲爱的 你真是天上的大个子
Freddy, honey, you’re just a big hunk of heaven.
-那是一幅什么照片 -轰炸杜塞尔多夫
-What’s that a picture of? -Bomb hits on Dusseldorf.
那是我的B-17
Oh, that’s my B-17.
那些是什么
What are those?
长在天空里的小黑花
Little black flowers that grow in the sky.
嘿 那是我
Hey, that’s me!
我把它贴在我的投弹孔上面了
Yeah, I had this picture pasted on the plexiglass over my bombsight.
-它在德国做了大量的旅行 -那真可爱
-It took a lot of trips over Germany, baby, heh. -That’s sweet.
伙计们经常拿它取笑我
The guys used to kid me about it.
他们看一眼 然后问 “这女人是谁”
They’d take a look at the picture and ask, “Who’s the dame?”
当我告诉他们那是我妻子的时候 他们就说
And when I told them it was my wife they’d say:
“没人有这么漂亮的妻子”
“Ah, go on, nobody’s got a wife looks like that.
“她的电♥话♥号♥码是多少”
What’s her telephone number?”
当我们出门的时候 你要穿你的军装吗
When we go out tonight, will you wear your uniform?
-哦 不 -求求你了
-Oh, no. -For my sake.
-对不起 宝贝 -我非常骄傲能和你那样出门
-I’m sorry, baby. -I’d be so proud to be out with you.
你不吗 拜托
Won’t you, please?
-嗯 看在你的面子上 -哦
-Well, seeing as it’s you. -Oh.
我也没地方挂它 好吧
Seeing as I can’t find any place to hang it up, all right.
但这是最后一次
But it’s the last time.
如果你不喜欢我穿平民服装
From now on, if you don’t like me in civilian clothes…
我们就只能永远呆在这儿了
…we’ll just have to stay here all the time.
会那么糟糕吗
Would that be so bad?
你需要买♥♥几身新衣服
Seriously, honey, you gotta get yourself some new clothes.
那西服太旧了
That suit’s awful.
我知道 很难看
I know, it’s terrible.
但他们告诉我 你现在不能买♥♥任何新东西
But they tell me you can’t buy anything new now.
我知道在哪儿你能买♥♥到 量身定制的漂亮西装
I know a place where you can get snappy suits made to order.
你是说有一个黑市
You mean there’s a black market?
如果你认识合适的人
You can get a lot of things, if you know the right people.
不介意你花多少钱
And if you don’t care how much you spend.
我们不用担心那个 宝贝 我有钱 现金
We’re not worrying about that, baby. I got money. Cash money.
差不多1 000美元 美国财政部给的
Nearly a thousand bucks right from the good old U.S. Treasury.
哦 现在你看起来太棒了
Oh, now you look wonderful.
你看起来就像你自己
You look like yourself.
太棒了 我简直不敢相信
You know, honey, it’s so wonderful, I can hardly believe it.
现在我们能渡一个真正的蜜月了
Now we can have a real honeymoon without
一点也不用担心什么
a care in the world.
就像什么也没有发生过一样
Just as if nothing had ever happened.
就像你从来也没有离开过一样
Just as if you’d never gone away.
我们完全回到了开始时候的样子
We’re right back where we started.
别那么说 玛丽
Don’t say that, Marie.
-别怎么说 -我们完全回到了开始时候的样子
-Don’t say what? -That we’re right back where we started.
我们从不想回到那样
We can never be back there again. We never wanna be back there.
可是为什么不 怎么了 出什么事了
But why not? What is it? What’s the matter with you, Fred?
哦 别介意 算了吧
Oh, never mind. Skip it.
我今天回 药店了
I was back to the drugstore where I used work…
我刚才想起来了
…and I just got suddenly reminded.
来吧 我们出去找点乐子
Come on, let’s go out and have fun.
-你好 威尔玛 -下午好 潘瑞诗先生
-Hello, Wilma. -Good afternoon, Mr. Parrish.
-你看到侯默了吗 -他在柴房♥里
-Have you seen Homer? -He’s out in the woodshed.
他想练习射击
Says he wants to get in some practice shooting.
这样他才能去打猎
So he can go hunting.
你一定以为他在战争中见惯了射击
Thought that he’d seen enough shooting in the war.
我想他只是想找点事情充实一下自己
Well, I guess he just wants to find something to occupy himself.
我想是的
I guess so.
我希望能为他做点什么事情
I wish there was something I knew to do for him.
他母亲和我试着让他感觉到像在家一样
His mother and I have tried to make him feel at home.
但他总是把自己关起来
But he just keeps to himself all the time.
你好 卢拉 你们在干什么
Hello, Luella. What are you kids doing?
没什么 我们只是在玩
Oh, nothing, we’re just playing.
那是他女朋友 他们订婚了
That’s his girl. They’re engaged.
-哦 你好 威尔玛 -你好
-Oh, hello, Wilma. -Hello.
-在找什么东西吗 -没有
-Looking for something? -No.
继续吧
Go right ahead.
-你好 侯默 -还可以
-How’d you do, Homer? -Only fair.
嗯 你做的不错
Well, you did fine.
我能做的更好
I’ll do better.
我很想和你谈谈
I’ve been wanting to have a chance to talk to you.
-谈什么 -谈所有东西
-What about? -About everything.
谈我们
About us.
我们怎么了
What about us?
-我们都很好 不是吗 -不
-We’re all right, aren’t we? -No.
-听我说 侯默 -我在听
-Listen to me, Homer. -I’m listening.
你给我写信说等你回到家
You wrote me that when you got home you
你和我就要准备结婚
and I were going to be married.
如果你那样写了一遍 你就会 写100遍
If you wrote that once, you wrote it a hundred times.
不是那样吗
Isn’t that true?
是的 但现在情况不同了
Yes, but things are different now.
你改变心意了吗
Have you changed your mind?
我说我改变心意了吗
Have I said anything about changing my mind?
没有
No. That’s just it.
正是那样 你没有说过任何事情
You haven’t said anything about anything.
-它没有上膛 对吧 -当然没有
-That’s not loaded, is it? -Of course, it isn’t loaded.
你以为我不知道如何开枪吗
Don’t you think I know how to handle a gun?
我不知道该想什么 侯默
I don’t know what to think, Homer.
我所知道的只是 当你离开的时候 我爱着你
All I know is, I was in love with you when you left…
而现在我还是爱你
…and I’m in love with you now.
别的事情可能会改变 但那不会
Other things may have changed, but that hasn’t.
你想看钩子是怎么工作的
You wanna see how the hooks work?
你想看残疾人
You wanna see the freak?
好吧 我给你表演
All right, I’ll show you.
好好看着
Take a good look.
我不是那个意思 侯默
I didn’t mean anything, Homer.
我只是
I was only…
对 对不起 卢拉
I’m sorry, Luella.
那不是你的错
It isn’t your fault.
去吧 和你的朋友们玩去吧
Go on and play with your friends.
我知道 威尔玛 我错了
I know, Wilma. I was wrong.
我不应该那么干
I shouldn’t have acted like that.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!