不是她 烧掉了我的双手
It wasn’t her that burned my hands off.
我会没事的 我刚刚自己做成了
I’ll be all right. I just gotta work it out myself.
我可以帮你 侯默 如果你允许的话
I could help you, Homer, if you’d let me.
我要自己做
I’ve gotta work it out myself.
我想要的只是大家能
All I’ve wanted is for people
把我像正常人一样对待 而不要怜悯我
to treat me like anybody else instead of pitying me.
我想他们很难那样
I guess it’s hard for them to do that.
我才刚学会了习惯它 并且不注意它
I’ve just gotta learn to get used to it and pay no attention.
-我不能 -不 我要自己做
-Couldn’t I…? -No, I’ve gotta do it myself.
-什么 -好吧 爸爸 我现在要上♥床♥了
-Yes? -Okay, Pop, I’m going to bed now.
与你同在 侯默
Be right with you, Homer.
晚安 儿子
Good night, son.
晚安 爸爸 谢谢
Good night, Pop. Thanks.
你好 宝贝
Hello, babe.
-你在那儿干什么 -我们的晚饭
-What you got there? -Our supper.
玉米奶油汤 土豆沙拉 香肠和鹅肝酱
Cream of corn soup, potato salad, salami and liverwurst.
我们要去杰克火锅店 我订了个位子
We’re going to Jackie’s Hot Spot. I phoned and made a reservation.
我们在家里吃
We’re eating at home.
你是病了还是怎么了
What’s the matter, honey? You sick or something?
不 亲爱的 断了
No, dear. Broke.
-断了 -你说对了
-Broke? -You got it.
嗯 出什么事了 它去哪里了
But what happened? Where did it go to?
我们把它花掉了 宝贝 就是这样
We spent it, babe. That’s what happened.
我很抱歉 这太突然了
I’m sorry it’s so sudden.
我没告诉你钱几乎花光了
I didn’t tell you the money was almost gone…
是因为我一直以为 我会马上找到一份好工作
…because every day I kept hoping I was gonna land a good job.
但我一直找不到
At last I got it through my thick skull that I’m not going to get one…
所以我们必须忘记杰克火锅店
…so we’ll have to forget about Jackie’s Hot Spot…
蓝色恶魔还有其它的
…and the Blue Devil and all the rest.
你为什么找不到工作
Why couldn’t you get a job?
-你试过了吗 -当然
-You really been trying? -Sure.
我整个城镇都找过了 所有的雇员办公室和就业局
I’ve been all over town. All the employment offices and the USES.
他们都说我什么都不懂
They all tell me I don’t know anything.
他们说我必须花上两年时间来当学徒
They say I ought to spend a couple of years as an apprentice
或者去贸易学校
or go to a trade school.
两年 你去上幼儿园
A couple of years with you going to kindergarten.
我在那段时间干什么
And what would I be doing in the meantime?
你可以帮我做家庭作业
Well, you could always help me with my homework.
-弗莱德 -什么
-Fred. -Yep?
你真的没事吗
Are you really all right?
我当然没事 怎么了
Of course, I’m all right. Why?
我是说 你的脑子 是不是有什么
I mean, in your mind. ls there anything…?
我的脑子
My mind?
你是说我觉得我很笨
Heh, you mean you think I’m going goofy?
-我曾经想过 -呵
-I’ve been wondering. -Heh.
戈多斯基是什么
What was Gadosky?
你在哪儿听到他的
Where did you hear about him?
你睡梦中说的
You talk in your sleep, honey.
什么东西着火了
Sometimes you shout.
而你想让什么人出去
Something’s on fire and you want somebody to get out.
你不停地喊着 “戈多斯基 戈多斯基”
You keep saying, “Gadosky, Gadosky.”
戈都斯基
Gadorsky.
他是我的一个朋友 一名B-17驾驶员
Oh, he was a friend of mine, a B-17 pilot.
他在柏林上空死了
He got it over Berlin.
你不能把它赶出你的脑子吗
Can’t you get those things out of your system?
-哦 当然 -所以这就阻碍着你
-Oh, sure. -Maybe that’s what’s holding you back.
战争结束了
The war’s over.
你什么也干不了 除非你能停止想它
You won’t get any place till you stop thinking about it.
拜托 别想那个了
Come on, snap out of it.
好吧 亲爱的 我会的
Okay, honey, I’ll do that.
我没告诉你 弗莱德 我存了一小笔钱
I didn’t tell you, Fred, but I got a little money saved.
今晚我请客
Dinner’s on me tonight.
你最好继续存着
You’d better keep on saving it, babe.
也许哪天会用得着
It might come in handy sometime.
我很感激你的邀请 但我们今晚在家吃
I appreciate the offer, but we’re eating at home.
嗯 我饿了 我自己出去吃
Well, I’m hungry. I’m going out by myself.
你不能出去
You’re not going out.
你必须吃我做的
You’re gonna stay here and eat what I cook and like it.
让我出去
Let go of me.
当我们结婚时 治安法官说
When we were married, the justice of the peace said something about…
“不论好坏都在一起”记得吗
…for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse. Remember?
-这就是”坏”-那我们什么时候能”好”
-This is the worse. -When do we get going on the better?
等我神智正常 我想
Whenever I get wise to myself, I guess.
等我意识到我不再是一名军官
Whenever I wake up and realize I’m not an officer
不再是一名绅士
and a gentleman anymore.
我只是一名想找工作的服务员
I’m just another soda jerk out of a job.
去坐下读一读杂♥志♥
Now, go on and sit down and read a magazine…
或者听听收音机 我来做汤
…or listen to the radio while I cook the soup.
我要给你做顿好饭 亲爱的
I’ll fix you a nice meal, honey.
就像我战前经常在柜台后面做的那样
Just like I used to do behind the fountain, before the war.
香水和化妆品 是我们杰出的部门
The Perfume and Cosmetics Department is now our outstanding feature.
它占了34%的销♥售♥额
It accounts for 34 percent of our gross intake…
在利润里的比例还要高
…and a higher proportion of our profits.
就像你猜的那样
As you will surmise,
我们这个部门 的顾客都是女性
our customers in this department are almost exclusively women.
是的 我猜是那样
Yes, I’d surmised that.
你必须自己弄清楚
Familiarize yourself with the pronunciation of the perfumes.
所有这些香水的正确发音
For instance, here’s a popular number.
-浪漫之梦 -那是说浪漫之梦
-Réve Romantique. -Yeah, that means romantic dream.
-你会说法语 -顽固 只够去逛巴黎酒吧的
-You speak French? -Well, I’ll tell you, Sticky…
让我们直说吧 代瑞
…just enough to make my way around the Paris bars.
不许再叫外号♥”顽固”
Let’s get one thing straight, Derry. The name Sticky is out.
是的 莫克尔先生 我明白
Yes, Mr. Merkel. I understand.
这周我们要推新的
This week, we’re pushing…
香槟泡泡浴
…the new champagne bubble bath preparation.
1.98美元
A dollar ninety-eight for the large jar.
这下面有一些特别的 来这儿
Down here are some special made… Come here.
这下面有一些 特别配制的化妆套装
Down here are some specially made-up toilet sets.
-早上好 布鲁克先生 -早上好
-Good morning, Mr. Brook. -Good morning.
-谢谢 -早上好
-Thank you. -Good morning.
我和你有个约会
I have an appointment with you.
-早上好 -早上好
-Good morning. -Good morning.
早上好 加勒特夫人
Good morning, Mrs. Garrett.
我们手里有什么 布雷顿森林协定
What have we here? The Bretton Woods agreement?
有一个诺瓦克先生等在那儿
That’s a Mr. Novak waiting over there.
他申请一笔GI贷款
I’ve filled out the basic form. He’s applying for a GI loan.
-哦 好的 我要见他 -诺瓦克先生
-Oh, good. I’ll see him. -Mr. Novak.
-坐下 诺瓦克先生 -谢谢 长官
-Sit down, Mr. Novak. -Thank you, sir.
别叫我”长官”诺瓦克先生
Don’t sir me, Mr. Novak.
我是一个中士
I’m a sergeant.
-我知道你在海军呆过 -是 先生
-I see you were in the Navy. -Yes, sir.
我是说 是的 我在过 在海军工程营
I mean, yes, I was in the Seabees.
你在哪儿服役
Where’d you operate?
满太平洋转 从一个岛转到另一个岛
All over the Pacific. One little after island after another.
你主要做什么
What’d you do, mostly?
在登陆前
We went in before the landings…
进去清理地雷和水下障碍物
…and cleared the mines and underwater obstructions.
当他们占领了足够的土地 来修建跑道的时候
When they’d taken enough ground for an airstrip,
我们就去建设
we’d build it.
相当有趣的工作 嗯
Fairly interesting work, eh?
不 很单调 那些岛屿看起来都差不多
No, it got monotonous. Those islands all look alike.
直到硫黄岛 那很不同
Heh, until Iwo Jima. That was different.
我也听说过那个
So I’ve heard.
我看到你有一个很大的家庭 一个妻子和四个孩子
I see you have quite a family. A wife and four children.
是的 如果我没有离开三年的话 还会有更多
Yes, there’d have been more if I hadn’t been away three years.
-现在你想买♥♥一个农场 -是 长官
-And now you wanna buy a farm. -Yes, sir.
我看中了一块很好的地♥产♥
Got my eye on a fine piece of property.
40英亩 靠近安东角
Forty acres, out near Anton Corners.
抵押怎么样
What about collateral?
抵押 那是什么
Collateral? What’s that?