有不会让你焦虑的开放空间吗?
Has there ever been an open space where you weren’t overcome by anxiety?
只有一个 是去布拉格校外教学时 我当时14岁
Only one, during a school trip to Prague. I was fourteen.
那个有天文钟的广场
The square with the astronomical clock
我不停地在那里来回穿梭
I must have walked across it a hundred times.
那个广场好美
It was beautiful.
我记得有一家装潢很奇特的餐厅
I remember a restaurant with very strange decor.
世界上只有那里
If there’s one place in the world
会令我感到怀念
that I’m nostalgic for it’s that restaurant.
我在那里好开心
I was really happy there.
那家餐厅叫”日日夜夜”
It was called “Night and Day”.
你没再去过?
You’ve never been back?
没有
Never.
何不现在去?我很乐意带你去
Why not go now? I’d be happy to take you.
你好像不太开心 我们都快成功了
You don’t seem too pleased and yet we’re almost there.
我们的机器人即将完整现形
Our automaton is about to emerge from the shadows.
不 我很开心 你很神
No, I’m delighted. You’re a force of nature.
只是 今晚我觉得…
It’s just that this is one of those evenings
自己就像这具机械…
when one feels like this contraption here…
不够完整
incomplete.
你为何没有结婚生子?
Why did you never marry? Never have kids?
我敬女人十分 也畏惧她们十分
The regard I have for women is equal to the fear I’ve always had of them…
我一直无法了解她们
and to my failure to understand them.
如果是这样
Well, if that’s the rule then
伊贝森小姐似乎是例外
Miss lbbetson gives every impression of being the exception.
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
你真的都没见过她?
So have you never really set eyes on her?
只有一次
Just once.
她长什么样子?
Well, what’s she like?
我猜对一个人感兴趣时
I suppose feeling a certain interest in a person
自然就会认为
necessarily engenders a conviction that
对方美丽
she’s beautiful…
某种程度上是
Up to a point…
后天她生日 我想送个实用的东西
It’s her birthday in two days’ time. I’d like to get her something useful.
“实用”应该不是最佳选择
I don’t think “useful” is probably you’re best approach.
不是吗?
You don’t?
第一次
No, the first time…
最好送传统一点的东西
it’s better to get her something more traditional.
早安 先生 – 早
Morning, sir. – Morning.
先生您早
Hello, sir.
欧德曼先生 这是在地窖找到的
Mr. Oldman look what I found in the cellar.
我看您在收集这些破烂
I saw you were interested in this old junk.
这是穆拉诺大吊灯的支架
Oh, the supports for the big Murano chandelier.
我的同事一直找不到
My colleagues couldn’t find them.
钥匙给我 我帮您放上车
If you give me your keys I’ll put them in your car.
你真客气
That’s very kind.
等等
Wait!
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
欧德曼先生早
Morning, Mr. Oldman.
我擅自记住了你的生日
I took the liberty of remembering it’s your birthday.
生日快乐 克蕾儿
Happy birthday, Claire.
我看了估价表
I read the valuation documents.
你有稍微看懂吗?
Did you manage to understand some of it?
当然有 价格真荒谬
Of course, ridiculous sums of money.
再迟钝的人都知道被骗了
Even a backward child would realise she’s been cheated.
我说过不能光看表面数目
I did warn you. Those figures require interpretation.
那是起标价 会有更高的出价
Those are the starting bids. There’ll be higher bids after that.
要是没有呢?
And suppose there aren’t?
不太可能 否则
Unlikely, but in that case
就提高重要品项的利润
we’ll even things out by raising the margins
来打平
we make on the more important pieces.
也就是赌博 会输的只有我
A gamble, where I’m the only one that can lose.
你想坑我 欧德曼先生
You’re trying to cheat me Mr. Oldman!
你只顾你的利益 你这个贼
It’s all to your advantage you’re a fucking thief!
我可以立刻辞去委托
I am willing to resign the commission forthwith.
我会派人把你的二流古董全搬回来
I’ll have them replace all your mediocre bric-a-brac immediately.
也麻烦你彻底
And do me the favour of disappearing completely
从地球表面消失
from the face of the earth.
年份是1984年
1984, sir.
喂?
Hello?
我今天的态度很差
I behaved so badly.
我觉得自己好蠢
I feel so stupid
老是得自我辩解
constantly having to offer justifications…
但我从来没收过花
but I’ve never been given flowers before.
我不知道我哪根筋不对
I don’t know what possessed me.
你不必这么难过
There’s no need for this display of anguish.
我没生你的气
I’m not angry with you.
我的生日总是很不开心
My birthdays have always been so horrible…
而你…你出现以后
and you…ever since you came along
把我的生活搞得天翻地覆
you’ve turned my life upside down.
前两天我下楼去
The other day I went downstairs…
打开大门 望向院子
I opened the main door and looked out into the garden.
你有出去吗?
Did you go out?
没有
No.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
很难受
I felt terrible…
但我第一次走到大门口
but I’d never even got that far before.
你要我过去吗?
Do you want me to come over?
治疗对我没有用
I already know it’s pointless.
现在有新疗法 也许能医好你
There are new treatments nowadays… they might help you.
我宁可跟你而非心理医师谈
I’d rather talk to you than to some shrink.
我应该当这是赞美吗?
Should I take that as a compliment?
没错
Yes.
你把舞者画像拿出来了
I see you’ve brought up the portrait of the dancer.
我想保留那幅画
It’s one of the things I want to keep.
那幅画并不值钱
No great value.
那是我妈的画像
It’s a portrait of my mother.
是在我这个年纪画的
She was about my age when she had it done.
你长得像她吗?
Do you look like her?
她绝对比我漂亮
She was prettier. can assure you.
可惜我无从判断
Regrettably, I cannot judge.
好 那我走了
All right, Claire. I’ll go.
有什么事就马上联络我
Don’t hesitate to call if you need anything at all.
谢谢你
Thank you, Mr. Oldman.
但愿很快就能见面
See you soon I hope.
喂?
Hello?
总监
Oh, it’s you director.
不会 我也会打给你
No, I would have called you
只是清理家俱出乎意外的繁杂
it’s just that clearing out the furniture is more complicated than I expected.
对 是欧德曼在处理
Yes, Oldman is dealing with it.
他的模样?
What’s he like?
没有你想的那么老
Not as old as you might think.
穿着很老派
He dresses in an odd way
但还是很帅气
but he’s still a good looking man
我知道他很可靠
and I know I can trust him.
干嘛 你吃醋了吗?
Why, are you jealous?
爱上他?才没有呢
In love? No, I don’t think so.
他跟别人一样太操心我的病
He’s too put off by my illness like everybody else.
没事 我割到脚了
Ouch! Oh no, no. It’s nothing. I hurt my foot.
可以之后再聊吗?
Can we talk later?
是谁?
Who is it?
谁在那里?
Who’s there?
出去
No, get out!
求求你出去
No please get out
走开 出去
Go away!
拜托不要来烦我
Get out! Get out! Please, leave me alone!
快出去
Get out!
出去
Get out!
喂?- 拜托你救救我…
Hello. – Please, help me, please!
拜托了
Please.
你先冷静 怎么了?
Calm down, Claire. What’s happened?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!