我要怎么离开?
How would I manage it?
戴眼罩吗?
Wear blindfolds?
在睡眠中被抬出去吗?
Have myself carried out while asleep?
就这样所有事情一拖再拖
I get into a state and end up putting everything off again and again.
你可以慢慢做决定 伊贝森小姐
You have all the time in the world to make up your mind, Miss lbbetson.
是吗?
You think?
直到拍卖♥♥目录印好为止
Well, I mean until the catalogue is printed.
别折磨自己
Don’t torment yourself.
要为自己和将来考虑
Think of yourself your future…
这就是最大的折磨
That’s the biggest torment of all.
我会烦恼得无法工作
When I think about it I can’t even work.
我不知道你有工作
I didn’t know you were working.
我写作 写小说 故事…
I write. I write novels, stories…
之类的…
things like that…
我想拜读一下 买♥♥个几本
I’d like to read them,I’ll buy some.
幸好你永远读不到
Luckily for both you and me you’ll never manage too.
为什么?
Why not?
我是用笔名写作 而且我厌恶我的作品
Because I write under a pseudonym and I loathe what I write.
艺术家都厌恶自己的作品 伊贝森小姐
Artists always loathe what they produce Miss lbbetson.
昨天您叫我克蕾儿
Yesterday you called me Claire.
我没意识到 我当时很惊慌 抱歉
I wasn’t aware I was in a state of alarm. Sorry.
我希望您这样叫下去
I’d like you to continue.
“我希望您这样叫下去”
“I’d like you to continue”.
她对他这么说
She said it to him just like that.
那他怎么说?
What did he say?
他很吃惊 但还是顺了她的意
He was taken aback but he went along with what she wanted.
他还能怎样?
What else could he do?
我会要她也叫我的名字
Well, I’d have asked her to do the same to call me by my first name.
那不是他的作风
That’s not his style.
况且我觉得他无意追求她
Besides, I don’t think my friend intends to court her.
那她就不会出来了
Well then he’ll never get her out of there.
“况且我觉得他无意追求她”…
Besides, I don’t think my friend intends to court her…
真难听的声音
What a horrible voice.
我以为他至少渴望见到她
I’d have thought he would have least desired to see her face.
说”渴望”或许不贴切
Desired is probably not the right word.
可能是好奇吧
Curious to see her, perhaps.
我能够理解
Yes I could understand that.
但机率似乎微乎其微
But the chances of it happening seem to me really remote.
也许有办法
Well, there might be a way.
就看你朋友有多胆大
Just depends on how brave your friend is.
有报时钟的法国写字台? – 有
The French bureau with the chiming clock? – Yes.
有野蔷薇榆树雕花的掀盖书桌?
The table inlaid with briar on elm? The one with the roll top?
不卖♥♥ 那个我要留着
No, I’d like to keep that.
就这样 下次清点绘画
Well, that’s it. Next time we’ll do the paintings.
好的
Okay
还有一件事
One last thing, Claire.
你得决定要在这里还是摄影棚拍照
You’ll have to decide whether we do the photography here or in a studio.
摄影棚 我不要太多人来
Better in a studio, I don’t want too many people around the house.
这是最好的办法
That’s the best solution.
我走了 你需要什么吗?
Well,I’m off now. Anything you need?
不用了 谢谢您
No thank you, Mr. Oldman.
我们什么时候再见面?
When do we next see each other?
是你见我吧?我并没有那个荣幸
You mean when do you see me? Since I am not given that privilege.
原谅我
Forgive me.
就这几天吧
But soon.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
您也是
You too.
喂?
Hello?
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
我寝食难安啊 佛吉尔
I couldn’t sleep at night, Virgil.
我得设法让你原谅我
I had to do something to make you forgive me.
你怎么弄到的?
But how did you get it?
我听说德兰夫人遇上困难
I heard that Mrs. Derain had fallen on hard times
就说服她以25万英镑卖♥♥给我
so I persuaded her to sell it to me for 250,000 pounds.
这价格可不便宜
Not exactly cheap.
我觉得很合理
I thought it was a reasonable price.
你说它值800万啊 这样就皆大欢喜了
You were talking about eight million. This way everyone’s got a good deal.
你要多少 比利?
How much do you want, Billy?
我只要我的交易价格
I don’t want a penny more than I gave the old girl.
你真的失了准头了
Now you’re really losing your grip.
我只想恢复跟你的交情
I just want to get back to where we were.
继续当你的朋友 你的共犯 你可靠的皮条客
When I was your friend, your accomplice your trusty procurer of women.
你如果想赢回我的信任
If you’re doing all this to win back my trust
就亏大了
Billy, it’s been a bad deal for you
因为你从未失去我的信任
because you never lost it in the first place.
太好了 太好了
This is great! This is great!
你找到一些很重要的零件
You’ve found some really important stuff here!
最赞的是这个
But the best bit is this.
一只耳朵
An ear!
迈进了一大步对吧?
A big step forward, wouldn’t you say?
没错
I’d Say!
我们来到转折点了
I’d say we’re at a turning point
你看喔
Now, look.
太好了
Excellent!
零件开始交互作用了
The pieces are beginning to attract each other.
所以
So
你跟你朋友进展得如何?
how did things go with your friend?
你多快就发现
How many seconds did it take you to realise
我在讲我自己?
I was talking about myself?
也没有那么快
Quite a few, to be honest.
我承认我没听你的建议
Let me confess: I didn’t follow your advice.
那样太扭曲 太莽撞了
There was something too contorted about it, to imprudent.
我明白
Okay, I see your point.
六天为一周的数学集♥合♥
The mathematical set of a six-day week.
51分钟为1小时的数学集♥合♥
The mathematical set of a fifty-one minute hour.
先生 要什么?
What will you have, sir?
你想要别的东西吗?
Have you thought of anything else?
请给我茶
Tea, please.
一个点的长度
The length of a point.
一个圆的方向
The direction of a circle.
你的茶好了
Your tea’s ready, sir.
圆周的边缘 空间的中心
The edge of a circumference. The centre of space
一个线段的面♥积♥
the area of a segment.
太棒了 很好
Amazing! Well done.
一个球体的直立方位
The vertical position of a sphere.
家俱和画的估价表带来了
I’ve brought you the valuations of the furniture and paintings.
你要仔细看 因为你得授权
Cast your eye over them carefully because you’ll have to authorise them.
这种事我不懂
I don’t know a thing about this.
我知道 你必须相信我
I know, you’ll have to trust me Miss lbbetson.
我发现您最近常去地窖
I notice you’ve been spending time in the cellars recently.
所以你换了锁?
Is that why you had the locks changed?
我每半年都会换锁
I have them changed every six months.
而我则再三确认 比对 更正
And I take care to double check compare and correct
尤其是处理地窖里的杂物时
especially when dealing with discarded odds and ends in cellars.
我都这样做事 你不喜欢就马上说
It’s how I work. If it upsets you, speak now.
新钥匙在桌子上 请您拿去
You’ll find the new keys on the table. Please take them.
多谢你的信任
Thank you for your trust.
您被锁在外面很生气吗?
Were you offended at being locked out?
没有 但我很担心
No, but I was worried.
您说得对 我应该说一声
You’re right, I should have told you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
克蕾儿 我不懂你为何要自毁人生
Claire, you’re ruining your life for reasons which are beyond me.
你的病荒谬到几乎不像是真的
This illness of yours is so absurd it almost seems unreal.
起初连我妈都以为我装病
Even my mother thought I was faking it the first time.
我们在国外
We were abroad.
走在艾菲尔铁塔底下时
I was so afraid of walking at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
我吓坏了
that it paralysed me.
我惨叫倒在地上 我当时还小
I started screaming and fell to the ground. I was just a little girl.
但发作日渐频繁
But it kept on happening more and more often
她也不得不相信
and she had to believe me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!