在哪里见面?
Meet her where?
伊贝森家别♥墅♥ 还有哪里?
At the lbbetson villa, where else?
非常感谢您接受我的邀约
I’m extremely grateful to you for accepting the invitation, Mr. Oldman.
你怎么知道是我?
How did you know it was me?
弗瑞德有跛脚 您没有
Fred has a limp, you don’t.

Ah.
老实说我没想到你会再和我联络
To be honest I didn’t expect you’d want to speak to me.
我知道您受不了我的借口 换作是我也受不了
I know you can’t stand my excuses. If I were you, I wouldn’t either.
事实上你的…该怎么说呢?
In fact you’re… how should I put it?
请直说 不要紧
Speak frankly. Don’t worry.
你的古怪行径确实有点令人厌烦
I won’t deny that your whimsical little ways are getting a bit tiresome.
希望不是太厌烦
I hope not too tiresome but I wanted to say sorry
但我想为我的行为致歉
for… well, for my behaviour.
典型的肤浅蠢女人 就像你说的…
Typical of a silly, superficial woman as you put it.
你为什么刻意避不见我?
Why do you systematically avoid meeting me?
我绝对不是针对你 相信我
Nothing personal, believe me.
你如果对某人厌恶到不想见他
Of course, I wouldn’t assume you’d want to do business with a person
怎么会想跟他做生意?
who arouses such deep-seated aversion in you that can’t even look him in the face.
我很难跟您说明
It’s not easy to explain to you
说了您也不信
because I know you won’t believe my anyway.
我要是不信
If I didn’t believe you
就不会来玩捉迷藏了
I wouldn’t be here playing hide and seek.
我不太见人 而且已经很久了
I don’t meet many people… It’s been a long time now…
这又没什么大不了
I see nothing serious in that.
每个人偶尔都会想避开人群
Everyone has moments when they prefer solitude to the multitudes.
我从15岁就没出过门
I haven’t %lefi the house since I was fifteen.
我听不太懂
I don’t think I understand.
您当然懂
You understand perfectly..
这里是我的房♥间
This is my room.
要是房♥子里头或周遭有人
If there’s somebody wandering around the house
我就把自己关进房♥里
or in the villa I lock myself up in here.
就连我父母在的时候也是这样
I’ve always done that even when my parents were here.
我很少跟他们见面 我谁也不见
I hardly ever saw them I don’t see anybody.
为什么?
But why?
您为什么总是戴着手套?
Why do you go around with your hands covered by gloves?
这纯粹是卫生问题 而且完全无关
It’s a simple question of hygiene. I don’t see the connection.
您怕碰触别人
You’re afraid of touching others.
您讨厌触摸别人的物品
It disgusts you to put your hand near their possessions.
我害怕去别人住的地方
I’m afraid of going to places where other people live.
我觉得这是很类似的个人选择
These seem to me very similar personal choices.
你要我相信你
You’d like me to believe that for twelve years
12年没走在大街上?
you haven’t walked along a street?
您知道我的年纪了
I see you know my age.
想当隐士又雇用杂役实在说不通
Wanting to be a hermit and employing a caretaker in the house doesn’t add up.
我经常四处走动
I walk about quite a bit
如果您问的是这个 在别♥墅♥里
if that’s what you want to know… inside the villa
趁没人的时候 现在几乎都没人了
when there’s nobody here which is often now.
但我从不外出 我光想到就会吓坏
But I never go out. The very idea paralyses me.
但愿您现在能体谅我
I hope you understand me now
也希望你能在职务范围内帮助我
and I hope that within the limits of your profession you’ll help me.
没问题 伊贝森小姐
You have my word, Miss lbbetson.
至于我们的协议 费用就由您开
As to any agreement between us I leave it to you to set your fee.
我无条件相信您
I trust you blindly.
将合约放在桌上 下次我就会签好
Leave the contract on the table. You’ll find it signed next time.
不好意思 我很累了
Now please, I’m very tired.
除了中意我的手套
Apart from your fondness for my gloves
你为什么又找我?
what made you decide to call me again?
我对你并不客气
I haven’t been particularly kind to you…
你昨天
I was taken by the way
在对面酒吧张望的模样
you were looking at my house yesterday
打动了我
from the bar opposite.
你找到零件了
You found the missing pieces!
暂时就只有这一个
In the meantime, you’ll have to make do with just this one.
要是能拼好
How much would the automaton be worth
让它动会值多少钱?
if we managed to put it together and make it work?
先想一个很高的数目
Think of a really, really high figure.
想好了吗?
Do you have one in mind?
想好了
Yes
你八成还想得太低了
You’ve probably made the mistake of pitching it too low.
你真的很会
You know, you’re very good
实问虚答
at talking without actually saying anything.
我会当这是赞美
I’ll take that as a compliment.
总之我相信进展会很顺利
In any case, should things go the way I trust they will
你将得到优厚的报酬
you will be very handsomely rewarded.
我不是要谈钱
Listen, I didn’t mean to talk about money…
这是我的荣幸
it’s a real privilege for me.
你是在哪里挖到宝的?
Where did you unearth these rarities?
古董界有很明确的规矩
There are very precise rules in the world of antiques:
绝对不能透露来源
it’s forbidden to reveal one’s sources.
那个角落还有一些更大的齿轮
There’re a few more gears but bigger, in that corner.
收集起来
Gather them together.
我会亲自登记
I’ll take care of the cataloguing myself.
没问题
Of course.
烛台
Candlesticks.
17世纪 一对
17th century. A pair.
欧德曼先生
Mr. Oldman?
欧德曼先生
Mr. Oldman?
什么事?
Yes?
您要怎么处理这一边的家俱?
What have you decided about the furniture in this wing?
我们还在制♥作♥清册
We’re only at the stage of drawing up the inventory.
之后你想留什么可以跟我说
After that you can tell me what to leave out.
谢谢您
Thank you.
伊贝森小姐
Listen, Miss lbbetson
我一直在想你的处境
I can’t help thinking about your situation.
抱歉让您操心
I’m sorry to have intruded on your thoughts.
重点不在这里
That’s not the point.
我很好奇你都怎么生活
I’ve been wondering how you can live like this.
我很有条理 也能够自足
I’m quite organised and totally self-sufficient.
我不需要帮忙 不过多谢关心
I don’t need any help but I appreciate your concern.
不客气
You’re welcome.
那就改天见
See you soon then.
祝您今天愉快
Have a good day!
欧德曼先生
Mr. Oldman?
合约在这
The contract…
我看了觉得没问题
I read it and it seems fine to me.
我都签缩写 最末页签全名
I initialled every page and signed the last.
是这样没错吧?
That’s how it’s done isn’t it?
非常好 不过没有你的个人资料
Perfect. But I see your personal details are missing.
拿我的护照去抄
Take them from my passport.
这本护照过期很久了
But… it expired quite some time ago.
个人资料不会过期
Personal details never expire.
话虽如此…
That’s true enough, I suppose…
小时候的护照就足以派上用场
I was just a girl then but it’ll do for your purposes.
有些物品特别破旧
I wanted to mention that in certain critical cases
我建议直接送去修复
my advice is to proceed directly to restoration.
您是专家
You know best.
整个过程会拖得比较久
It means the whole thing will take a little longer
不过估价范围也能扩大
but we can widen the scope of the valuation.
我明白
I understand.
你有染发 我之前没注意到
You dye your hair. I never noticed.
我讨厌
I’m disgusted by people
不相信自己的发色的人
who don’t trust the color of their own hair.
我更不相信那些自视过高
I trust even less people who have such a high opinion of themselves
甚至不肯露面的人
that they won’t even poke their nose outside the door.
先生 我从周一起不再负责杂役
Sir, there’ll be no more caretaker service as from Monday.
我只会送日用品过来
I’ll just coming to bring Miss lbbetson her shopping.
这件事与我无关
The matter is of little interest to me.
这是房♥子的钥匙
These are the keys to the house.
为什么要给我?
Why give them to me?
这是小姐的意思
It’s what Miss lbbetson wanted.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!